|11-18-2013, 11:34 AM||#976|
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Orange County
You are the man
"The day we stop playing is the day we start getting old." from "twilight Zone-the movie"
|11-18-2013, 12:33 PM||#977|
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Let's see if we can finish these within the month
November Holidays- I'll give 8, pick 7
1) Something that calls to mind National Model Railroad Month (could be a real train as well)
2) Something that calls to mind Native American Heritage Month
3) Something associated with why Gunpowder (aka Guy Fawkes) Day is celebrated
4) A recycling depot/station to celebrate America Recycles Day
5) Something to celebrate World Peace Day
6) Something spooky for Occult Day
7) a picture from somewhere out of your state for Go For a Ride Day
8) Something that ably represents Absurdity Day
|12-18-2013, 06:39 PM||#978|
Shut up and fly!
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
How about an updated list for December?
Make that JANUARY!
RC Pilot screwed with this post 12-29-2013 at 11:40 AM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|