Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
sulgrovem OP
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Reduced price! Reflective Helmet Decals! Park Tag Holders! WR250 Racks! Company91

Hi Everyone,

I am an inmate from Wisconsin. Recently, I have been working on some products and started this company. Please give me any feedback, and let me know if there is anything you would like to see! Thanks for the help.

I wanted to post a link to my website www.company91.com and show you some products I am selling for adventure riders. the code ADVRIDER will save you 5% at checkout. I will periodically have larger sales, so take a look on here for that.

REDUCED PRICES ON DECALS AND LICENSE TAGS 50%

WR250R/X Wooden Racks

link to buy/ learn more: READ MORE

Medium sized rack with mounting hardware made from baltic birch. Successfully tested on my rig and two other inmates.

Selling right now for $99.95 plus ten dollar shipping. Comes fully finished with anodized spacers, and stainless hardware.

Due to low volume starting out, there is currently a 3-4 week lead time. Message me for details here or on my website.

Helmet Decals - 8 - 10 dollars plus 1.99 shipping 3-5 day lead time.

link to buy/ learn more: READ MORE

I worked with another inmate to make some helmet decals that INCREASE visibility of riders at night. We are using 3M high reflectivity vinyl that will show up under headlights. Take a look at the pictures. Currently, we have a variety of designs in arrows, checkers, and tread patterns. Looking to add many more. These can be applied to anything. Soon we will be making kits that fit many of the common ADV helmet, Shoei, Arai, Nolan, etc. If you have a request for a specific helmet let me know on here.

License Tags - 9.99 plus 2.99 shipping. 3-5 day lead time

link to buy/learn more: READ MORE

These are an acrylic holder for park stickers. They should fit most plates, but dimensions are given. Park stickers are designed for clear windshields which many bikes don't have. Mount this on your bike and you can put park or apartment parking stickers on. Simple way to avoid trouble or tickets. Put the sticker on the inside of the holder and the content can easily be seen from the back of the bike.

sulgrovem screwed with this post 05-21-2014 at 07:10 PM Reason: Lowered price on some items.
sulgrovem is offline   Reply With Quote