User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
JNS-WRX OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
Scaggs Designs Billet Cargo Racks for Honda CRF250L

Hey guys, I wanted to spread the word about the new luggage racks I am offering for the 2013-14 Honda CRF250L. I have been making similar rack kits for the WR250R and X for the last 2 years and am trying to really expand my offerings this year. I also have kits available for the Suzuki DR650.

The Big Rack is available in Black or Gunmetal Grey anodized finish, and features Givi Monokey Compatibility and is Rotopax ready. It has a wide surface area that gives you plenty of room to work with, but doesn't detract from the bikes overall look. In my opinion it looks better, but I may be biased! $130 + S&H varies by location

The Slim Rack is available in Black anodized finish only, and is also Rotopax ready. This is a sleeker rack, smaller but still functional for smaller loads. This rack is perfect for the Wolfman Peak tailbag.
$120 + S&H varies by location

Contact me directly at JNSCAGGS@gmail.com to order, I'd be happy to answer any questions right here on this thread.
Each kit includes Stainless bolts, 2 bolts for mounting a rotopax pack mount, Instructions and an easy to use drill template for mounting.

Thanks for looking!

Jared Scaggs
JNS-WRX is offline   Reply With Quote