ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
roadtrip22 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
Talking GS Owners of the Raleigh NC and surrounding areas

I've noticed here on the east coast well mostly down here in the south. You don't see as many GS's then you see on the West Coast or up North. So I got to thinking. How About a little GS's group here in Raleigh and surrounding areas' like Apex, Cary, Holly Springs and Everyone Else. If there is already a group please point me in that direction. Also travelers passing through are always more than welcome and help is close by if you run into issues along your way. There are some great local coffee shops and I'm game for supporting local businesses. So if your in the area after the New Year come Jan 2012 and The holiday season calms down We can start. Shoot me your email address and I'll send out monthly emails about when and were we can meet or if you have places in mind around town we can go. Also up for a Saturday or Sunday rides too. Plan group trips to the coast or where ever we may decide. Share ideas and tricks. So shoot your email at townsendGSraleigh@hotmail.com.

I've got a yellow 06 GS. Hope you enjoy and lets see yours too.
Attached Images

roadtrip22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
billj
Adventurer

Oddometer: 34
Great Idea

Hello,

Great Idea...

I'm in Raleigh and am currently looking for a nice 2008+ GS Adventure....been riding for decades and need to get off road a little more....currently have an RT with 100,000 miles...love the combination of the Smoky Mountains and a motorcycle. I'll send you an email at your address.

Bill
billj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
GS_Pilot
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
Used 2009 Adventure at Capitol BMW.
GS_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote