Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #1621
adam81
n00b

Oddometer: 2
I found this thread while doing research on the Mexican 1000 after reading the Cycel World article. I have read through the entire thing and I plan on doing the 2013 event! I live in Savannah, Ga and to make a long story short may need some help... I am doing more research now about all sorts of things so I am atleast somewhat edumacated before I start asking questions and contacting some of you for guys for "help".

This is my first post and from what I have seen so far this is a great forum with tons of info and great memmbers. I am excited to be part of the community.
adam81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #1622
c.vestal
Rally On

Oddometer: 4,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam81 View Post
I found this thread while doing research on the Mexican 1000 after reading the Cycel World article. I have read through the entire thing and I plan on doing the 2013 event! I live in Savannah, Ga and to make a long story short may need some help... I am doing more research now about all sorts of things so I am atleast somewhat edumacated before I start asking questions and contacting some of you for guys for "help".

This is my first post and from what I have seen so far this is a great forum with tons of info and great memmbers. I am excited to be part of the community.
We look forward to seeing your progress and questions here.
c.vestal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #1623
LC Garage
On Any Sunday

Oddometer: 683
Quote:

We like lots of pictures with your updates!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:13 AM   #1624
Mr Fast
Slowly striving

Oddometer: 315
Quote:

This group is a great group of guys & they will help you anyway they can. Check out some of the other threads like Outta sight Racing's thread on their SL350 & LAMEco's Tale of Two Twins. Lots of fun & good info.