User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 927
Talking NEUTRINO: The amazing next gen power controller @ Rocket Moto

Announcing the amazing, next generation NEUTRINO power controller from our friends at Arboreal Systems in California. Neutrino has been extensively tested, is in production and available TODAY!

The Neutrino, with its patent pending breakthrough capabilities, is a giant leap forward in ease of use and functionality. Plus, if you have a wired audio system like an Autocom or Starcom1, it eliminates the need for ground loop isolators!

There's an app already in the iTunes App Store for iOS and the Android version is well under way, and coming soon.

Have questions, or want to order? Give us a call on 877.533.4245 or +1 603.566.4922 and we'll get you set right up! Web ordering for the Neutrino coming soon.

Check out this video:

Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto screwed with this post 08-27-2014 at 04:54 PM
RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:36 AM   #2
SV_Dwayne
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 302
Wow, can you say blatant rip-off of craftycoder's Motobrain?

SV_Dwayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #3
Simplyred
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 565
To me, it already looses from Craftycoder's MotoBrain if I just look at the picture. Doesn't look like much of competition to me.
I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. “This is the 21st century, old man,” he said. “We don’t waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad.” I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...
Simplyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #4
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 927
Different products, different price points, different capabilities. One developed by an established company. One developed in the public domain.

It's a big world, and there's room for everyone. Competition makes products better and consumers benefit.

Actually, this is Arboreal's second gen product. Their first, called the Dispatch 1, had a handlebar mounted display control, which we've offered for sale since 2010.
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto screwed with this post 08-27-2014 at 11:53 PM Reason: added details...
RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:53 AM   #5
zeeede
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_Dwayne View Post
Wow, can you say blatant rip-off of craftycoder's Motobrain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto View Post
Actually, this is Arboreal's second gen product. Their first, called the Dispatch 1, had a handlebar mounted display control, which we've offered for sale since 2010.
Yeah, I was going to say as awesome as CraftyCoder's project is (and I'm in full support of it... I'm a big time DualSportMaps user and I was "in" on the kickstarter for Motobrain), Arboreal's been in the market a bit longer. I don't think they ripped him off. Heck, their first thread here for the Dispatch was in 2010. http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640979.
zeeede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM   #6
Global Rider
Alps Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,753
Being an electronics technologist, a nifty little device, but I am quite sure I would not own one, being someone who isn't easily impressed by gadgets.

A scenario, and I could think of others...

So I have my driving lights switched by this device and I need to turn them off instantly due to an oncoming vehicle. How do I do this with bulky gloves on? Can you produce an on-bike in-motion YouTube video showing me this and with having to go through menus. And as for smartphone menus, do I really need more distractions while driving?

The video makes it look like it would do away with a lot of clutter; wiring, switches etc, but that is clearly not the case. It might do away with relays, but try to find the one installed on the ultra-clean installation on my motorcycle.

Euro & North American Travel & Technical Stuff for the R1150 GS & Adventure

Euro & Alps Motorcycle Tours - Priced Right, How to go about

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.....A. Einstein
Global Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM   #7
Global Rider
Alps Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,753
Using my Samsung smartphone and a relatively light pair of Held Satu gloves, I could not go through any of the menus on it, so it would not work switching devices on or off on the fly while riding.

Euro & North American Travel & Technical Stuff for the R1150 GS & Adventure

Euro & Alps Motorcycle Tours - Priced Right, How to go about

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.....A. Einstein
Global Rider is offline   Reply With Quote