User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
SV Racing Parts OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Thumb SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Upgrades

: Hi Everyone, I developed these 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets Especially for my fellow DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom Riders,

The 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets upgrade is the best and easiest way to bring your Front Brakes up to standard on our DL650 and DL1000 Bikes quickly and easily,

Both the Nissin and the Tokico Brake Caliper Brackets are back in stock and ready to ship out to my fellow DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom Riders immediately.

The Tokico SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets for the DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom Models are back from the Black Anodizing process and Ready to Ship Out.

The Nissin SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets for the DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom Models are also back from the Black Anodizing process and Ready to Ship Out to you as of this morning.

Spring will be here soon and this is a great time to complete the 4 Piston Brake Caliper upgrade on our bikes,

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com for them, $75 for the Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets with $10 Flat Rate Shipping for the Caliper Brackets, to your door by USPS Priority, anywhere in the USA,

Or Visit me at SVRacingParts.com and check out all the parts for yourself,

There are two choices on 4 Piston Calipers to use with our bikes;

The Nissin 4 Piston Calipers from the Honda CBR 600 F4 - F4i All Model Years 1999 to 2006, 929R and 954R 2001 - 2003, or CBR 600RR 2003 - 2004 Model Years, or the Honda RC-51 2001 and up SP2 model years. These are all the same Nissin Calipers.

The Nissin Calipers have 1mm larger Pistons for a braking advantage, I use these Nissin Calipers on my bike.

I brought in lots of the correct superb Galfer HH Sintered Front Brake Pads for the Nissin Calipers for us all,

The Tokico 4 Piston Calipers from the GSXR 600 2001 - 2003, GSXR 750 2000 - 2003 and All Model Years of the SV1000, these are all the same Tokico Calipers,

You will need to let me know which Calipers you have and I will ship you the correct 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets for them along with whatever other parts you want for the Brake Caliper Upgrade,

Mounted with the Tokico Calipers on the Vstrom

I also brought in lots of the correct superb Galfer HH Sintered Front Brake Pads for the 4 Piston Tokico Calipers,

Just to make sure I have everything you need to complete the upgrade and get the maximum benefit, I also brought in lots of the correct superb Lifetime Guaranteed Galfer SS Lines for the DL650 and DL1000 as well as the Extended SS Lines for those with handle bar risers or aftermarket bars, and our exclusive Galfer SS Line Kits for the DL650 abs model.

Highly Recommended SS Banjo Bleeders for your Front Brake Levers:

Everything is now in stock and ready to ship, The Prices for all the parts remain the same,

Visit me at SVRacingParts.com Go in Under For Stromtroopers then under Brake Products

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want, and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair
b.layton@svracingparts.com
SV Racing Parts is offline   Reply With Quote