ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: Who is the Grand Poo-Bah of Chuckleheads?
S.D.H. 12 15.58%
Dr.Z 35 45.45%
ChickenHelmet 12 15.58%
Mug 6 7.79%
Inpet 8 10.39%
Happy the Sheet 5 6.49%
VicO 5 6.49%
Buzztail 13 16.88%
ElusivePedro 4 5.19%
Madhouse 7 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2014, 08:49 AM   #2416
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK
 
Buzztail's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: BUZZTOPIA
Oddometer: 10,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusivePedro View Post
Get your Grom on...

If I sell the Zombie Truck I'm going to buy a couple of those.
__________________
When there is no way out - Find a way further in.
DL650 DR350 MMS Edition KDX Past bikes ...and an airhead vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:55 AM   #2417
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK
 
Buzztail's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: BUZZTOPIA
Oddometer: 10,832
+1 is really wanting one, so I figure I'd better fill that order ASAP
__________________
When there is no way out - Find a way further in.
DL650 DR350 MMS Edition KDX Past bikes ...and an airhead vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #2418
ineptizoid
they all do that
 
ineptizoid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Underachievement Nexus of the Universe
Oddometer: 5,279
There's a Grom in my future, I just dunno how far off in my future. Or even if I'll live that long.

And here's some Chucklehead artwork for yer admiration:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...pse3ba7381.jpg

That's very creative, I gotta admit
__________________
*FAIL*

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!

ineptizoid screwed with this post 07-03-2014 at 06:06 PM
ineptizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:25 PM   #2419
Huzband
Team Dirt
 
Huzband's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Cowford, Fl.
Oddometer: 3,958
Ya might want to link that. Cartoons can earn vacations, & we'd hate to lose a brother chucklehead. .
__________________
'07 R12GSA (Moose)
'04 Sherco 2.9 (Sherpa)
'97 KTM 400 R/XCe (needs a home)
'90 RM250
IBA #30344
Huzband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #2420
ineptizoid
they all do that
 
ineptizoid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Underachievement Nexus of the Universe
Oddometer: 5,279
Better safe than sorry, thx for lookin out mang!

I've been around here for 8 yrs and somehow have managed to never earn a vacation, I'd like to keep a clean record if possible...

And here's a safe pic--check out the look on d00d's face; he's like, no problem, I got this! Meanwhile his lady friend, as you'd expect, is going oh shit we're gonna DIE! I'm familiar with this particular dynamic
__________________
*FAIL*

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
ineptizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:49 AM   #2421
Vico1
The Maestro
 
Vico1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Ft Walton Beach FL
Oddometer: 5,771
Is that shot from the Tomas Crown Affair. Steve McQueen and Fay Dunaway!

Yes its a OLD movie...
__________________
KTM 500 EXC Yellow Vee Black DR650
A few others in the past

You dont quit riding when you get old, you get old when you quit riding.
I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do I prefer VStroms
Vico1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #2422
ineptizoid
they all do that
 
ineptizoid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Underachievement Nexus of the Universe
Oddometer: 5,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vico1 View Post
Is that shot from the Tomas Crown Affair. Steve McQueen and Fay Dunaway!

Yes its a OLD movie...
Indeed yer right Maestro, I've never seen the movie (little before my time) and didn't recognize the pic at all. Googled "Thomas Crown Affair dune buggy" and found out 1) the buggy was a custom Manx with a hotrodded Corvair engine, and 2) McQueen did all his own driving stunts in it (no surprise there).

Now I gotta see the movie. It must be decent--I mean c'mon, McQueen was only The World's Coolest Man and did his own stunt driving, and then ya got Faye Dunaway who was smokin hot back in '68, what more do ya need for a good movie? Well, Ms. Dunaway's bewbies certainly wouldn't hurt, does she ever get 'em out for some air?

__________________
*FAIL*

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
ineptizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:35 AM   #2423
Vico1
The Maestro
 
Vico1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Ft Walton Beach FL
Oddometer: 5,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineptizoid View Post
Now I gotta see the movie. It must be decent--I mean c'mon, McQueen was only The World's Coolest Man and did his own stunt driving, and then ya got Faye Dunaway who was smokin hot back in '68, what more do ya need for a good movie? Well, Ms. Dunaway's bewbies certainly wouldn't hurt, does she ever get 'em out for some air?
You really need to see this movie... not the new one (they did a remake a few years back - ok but nothing like Mr Cool McQueen. The sound track for that movie was also awesome...

Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On a never ending reel....

I think I will look it up myself..."The Windmills of your mind" or something like that.

Try this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhS9Y9HYjU
__________________
KTM 500 EXC Yellow Vee Black DR650
A few others in the past

You dont quit riding when you get old, you get old when you quit riding.
I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do I prefer VStroms

Vico1 screwed with this post 07-05-2014 at 05:41 AM
Vico1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #2424
Mini Trail
nb
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: West Tennessee
Oddometer: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineptizoid View Post
Indeed yer right Maestro, I've never seen the movie (little before my time) and didn't recognize the pic at all. Googled "Thomas Crown Affair dune buggy" and found out 1) the buggy was a custom Manx with a hotrodded Corvair engine, and 2) McQueen did all his own driving stunts in it (no surprise there).

Now I gotta see the movie. It must be decent--I mean c'mon, McQueen was only The World's Coolest Man and did his own stunt driving, and then ya got Faye Dunaway who was smokin hot back in '68, what more do ya need for a good movie? Well, Ms. Dunaway's bewbies certainly wouldn't hurt, does she ever get 'em out for some air?
If Steve McQueen were alive and reading this he would break into your house and be sitting on your couch when you got home from whatever it is you in the daytime. He would slap the e-cig out of your mouth, tell you that watching soccer is for mommies and French fags and described how he spanked Faye Dunaway with a wire hanger and fuckedRenee Russo so hard that pierce Brosnan wept. He would also tell you to watch his movies. Especially The Hunter and The Magnificent Seven featuring Eli Wallach.
__________________
Your cycle had a bell on it.
Mini Trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #2425
Davebert
Too damn serious!
 
Davebert's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Panhandle Florida
Oddometer: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Trail View Post
If Steve McQueen were alive and reading this he would break into your house and be sitting on your couch when you got home from whatever it is you in the daytime. He would slap the e-cig out of your mouth, tell you that watching soccer is for mommies and French fags and described how he spanked Faye Dunaway with a wire hanger and fuckedRenee Russo so hard that pierce Brosnan wept. He would also tell you to watch his movies. Especially The Hunter and The Magnificent Seven featuring Eli Wallach.

What he said!
__________________
I switched from regular Rotella Triple Protection to the Synthetic T6.

Shouldn't I be doing something else right now?
Davebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #2426
ineptizoid
they all do that
 
ineptizoid's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Underachievement Nexus of the Universe
Oddometer: 5,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Trail View Post
If Steve McQueen were alive and reading this he would break into your house and be sitting on your couch when you got home from whatever it is you in the daytime. He would slap the e-cig out of your mouth, tell you that watching soccer is for mommies and French fags and described how he spanked Faye Dunaway with a wire hanger and fuckedRenee Russo so hard that pierce Brosnan wept. He would also tell you to watch his movies. Especially The Hunter and The Magnificent Seven featuring Eli Wallach.
Bravo

Adding The Hunter and The Magnificent Seven to my Netflix cue thanks to yer rant
__________________
*FAIL*

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
ineptizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #2427
ElusivePedro
Layin' Low
 
ElusivePedro's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Oddometer: 2,587
__________________
Pete
Wet Compass & Depends
"Frank" - '89 XL600V Transalp
"Buttercup" - '04 AN250 Helix
ElusivePedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:03 AM   #2428
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr
 
Dr.Z's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Central FL
Oddometer: 9,922
__________________
Stay half-assed, my friends. -- Mike West

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:30 AM   #2429
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK
 
Buzztail's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: BUZZTOPIA
Oddometer: 10,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusivePedro View Post
So you can just break the bottle when you fall in the goldfish pond? Good plan
__________________
When there is no way out - Find a way further in.
DL650 DR350 MMS Edition KDX Past bikes ...and an airhead vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:45 PM   #2430
HTSRocker
Absurd
 
HTSRocker's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: Tallahassee
Oddometer: 2,327
No shit!
__________________
Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.
HTSRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014