Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2015, 11:01 AM   #1
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

Oddometer: 879
Another independant review/SplitWeight(tm)

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_g...olo_seats.html

This also compares my product to the H-D and Day-Long offerings.

SplitWeight(tm) are not cheap and that's how I wanted it. KoF products have to be 100% the best available with a zero failure rate. They are. You'll never return my product because it failed you in the field.

Look in vendor section for inmate special offer. Look at my web site testimonials for ADV inmate reviews.

Thanks to all. www.kingoffleece.com

See my 5 STAR review June 2012 issue Motorcycle Consumer News. Links at my site.

Jim

Also, these covers are great if you ride with an Airhawk(tm) or sheepskin.
KingOfFleece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:41 PM   #2
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

Oddometer: 879
Geez. That doesn't read correct. I should have said that I didn't want to make a cheap product. So, end cost was not a factor. The design goal was to make the best possible product with no regard to cost. It was evident that the existing products were "shower cap" type products and our testing showed us that they were a compromise in terms of performance. Simply stated, the existing products were not waterproof all the time. There was no reason to make a "me, too" product of that type.

We developed SplitWeight(tm) with the thought that we'd make the best possible product, period. To accomplish this we needed a new and very technical fabric. I'm satisfied that the design specifications were met and the product performance is as advertised. I've never had on leak in testing, my long distance testers have never had a leak, and there has never been a review where the tester had the product leak. Back on point, this kind of result is more expensive to achieve.

In the end, I'm glad I did it this way. We all have waterproof stuff that isn't. I refuse to have my product be a source of disappointment for the customer.

KoF
KingOfFleece is offline   Reply With Quote