*Tools not icluded.

NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #18
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Oddometer: 1,294
Kriega R25 Backpack
$179.95

Kriega's best-selling, award winning motorcycle backpack.

1. The Best!

The reviews are correct, you will not even notice you are wearing it. Built extremely well and designed perfect. Worth every penny, highly recommended!
  2. Mar 22nd 2012
    Best At What It Does

The quality of the R25 is immediately noticeable. The fit and styling are terrific. While riding my Ducati 1198, I feel very comfortable and certain that my belongings are safe and secure. The quadloc harness system works very well and assists in more evenly distributing the weight of the pack. If it were up to me, I'd add some more interior pockets. Plus, it might be difficult for smaller individuals to fit this backpack because the shoulder straps can be closed only so far. While off the bike, you have to keep the harness locked or the bag will slide off your shoulders. In some ways this is a good thing since it can be difficult removing a backback while wearing a leather jacket. With the R25, all you have to do is unlock the harness and the bag slides off effortlessly. The clips/buckles on the harness are thin plastic, so I worry just how long they'll last. However, other reviewers have commented about having their R25 for years with no problems, so I guess it's ok. I plan to use it on a trip to Indianapolis this summer for the MotoGP races. Looking forward to seeing how the R25 holds up. So far, I've just been using it to toodle around town with office supplies and groceries. No problems, highly recommended.
  3. Oct 20th 2011
    The best.........

I have ridden with my R25 almost every day for just about 5 years. It shows a little dirt and slight fading, bit it is otherwise as new. It is as integral to my riding as my bike. I don't feel dressed to ride without it. I am always surprised how much it will expand and how much it will hold when I need it whether for a trip or groceries. I ride a black Honda CBR1000rr and the R25 gives me a sense of security much like a back protector. The best backpack for a motorcyclist ever. My compliments to Kriega for the classic quality of this pack. I get many compliments on the R25 including the inevitable question....is that a parachute? Thanks again Kriega. Great form, function, durability and quality.
  4. Sep 21st 2011
    Best motorcycle product buy in my lifetime!

I have owned several different backpack in my lifetime. I have been riding with the R25 for about 2 years on a daily basis. It is by far the best backpack I have owned. The quality is awesome, it is holding up under daily duty, workman ship is excellent. I use it as my mobile office during the week and it doubles as luggage on the weekends. Bottom line: would I buy it again: YES Highly recommended
  5. Sep 16th 2011
    Best motorcycle backpack at any price

I bought my kriega r25 over a year ago and it's been in regular service ever since. I ride a sportbike with no storage so I have to keep all my everyday carry and whatever else I need for work and the gym in one bag. This bag fits gym clothes, trainers and sundries no problem and will carry them comfortably. Note that it's not a large pack so if you want to regularly carry your laptop AND gym stuff you will want to size up to the R30 or R35. I prefer having just enough space to too much, so I use this one. Highly recommended.
  6. Jun 6th 2011
    Great rucksack and great service

My R25 is definitely the most comfortable rucksack I have owned. Loads of space and wearable all day when even when full. Had a big off where the R25 had to be cut off me and the pack survived really well. Sent it back to Kriega and had the cut strap promptly replaced for 15 and now its good as new (apart from a few scratches) and is still very water resistant. I would highly recommend Kriega products and service to anyone.
  7. Jun 6th 2011
    Perfect

I like to travel light, so most of the time I use the R15. When I need to take more, I pack the R25 and each time I do it I find myself thinking (about 30 minutes later) that it's just as comfy, just as light feeling as the R15. It's truly amazing. Outstanding quality as ever.
  8. Jun 6th 2011
    Best motorcycling backpack

I have tried many backpacks over the years of my motorcycling life and none have exceeded my expectations like the Kriega has done. The comfort and fitting of the R25 is unparalleled to any I have tried to date. Although the R25 is claimed not to be 100% waterproof, it certainly comes close. As I carry my laptop every day, I use the US-Liner just to make sure the laptop stays dry. Once the R25 is adjusted and fitted correctly, you hardly realise that you are wearing it. The quality and finish of all the Kriega products(R25, US-Liner, Kube Pocket) I have are excellent. It's great to see that there are still companies that treat their customers like customers. For anyone who is wanting the best motorcycling backpack, look no further than Kriega.

NeedForSpeed screwed with this post 03-28-2012 at 02:26 AM
Old 03-29-2012, 03:22 AM   #19
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

We just added the Kriega US5 to our inventory at a customer request. This makes the perfect tank bag when used with the Kriega tank adapter (sold seperately)
$49.00

100% waterproof Enduro or Supermoto fenderpack (bolt-on), which also fits to Hydro-3, R15, R20, R25, R30 or R35 increasing capacity by 5 litres
Tech Spec

300(H) x 160(W) x 100(D) mm
5-litre capacity
100% waterroof (main body)
Side access zip pocket (water-resistant)
Coated-mesh pocket
Reversible - zip or mesh pocket
HYPALON - fitting straps included
1000D Dupont Cordura
RHINOTEK: abrasion resistant fabric
HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
DRYPACK: taped-seam liner
420D ripstop nylon - lightweight yet extremely strong
Acetal ITW ladderloc buckles
YKK water-resistant zip
10-year guarantee

Old 03-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #20
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

Modular 'combo' use of US packs supplied with Alloy Hook Straps.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:51 AM   #21
MoBill
Smiles when says dat

Oddometer: 13,398
Any pix of the US 20+10+10 on a Dual Sport bike?
MoBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #22
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBill View Post
Any pix of the US 20+10+10 on a Dual Sport bike?
Bill,
I can set it up on my Tiger 800 if you want. It's a great setup, but not for bulky stuff like sneakers. I find my dry bag better in that sense
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #23
MoBill
Smiles when says dat

Yes, please, I'm looking to replace frankenbag tailpack, so I'm thinking the Kriega 20/10/10 might just do the trick

That would be excellent, thanks much--I know that's a bit of work.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:59 PM   #24
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBill View Post
Yes, please, I'm looking to replace frankenbag tailpack, so I'm thinking the Kriega 20/10/10 might just do the trick

That would be excellent, thanks much--I know that's a bit of work.
No problem Bill. Not sure if you remember, but I'm the guy that came and picked up the Tiger for my friend.

Anyway, it's a great setup. There's definitely a lot more rigamarole involved compared to a big dry bag where you just toss all your stuff in and strap it down, but the modular aspect is pretty cool. The biggest pain in the ass for me is that you really only want to strap the 10's to the 20 once. ie: at home before leaving on a trip. Once the bags are attached, they can be packed/unpacked without removing easily.

Here's a picture of the 3 bags strapped together, but open (2 open, one still closed/strapped down). You can easily pack/unpack like this. I find it great for organizing your junk. You don't need to open all 3 if you don't want to.

As mentioned, it doesn't do bulky stuff as well like shoes. Those always seem to be the issue for me, but as far as clothes etc it's great.

I just emptied the "blue box" full of all my kids winter stuff we haven't put away yet into the 3 bags. It's amazing how much you can stuff in. Another jacket? No problem! Just stuff it in!

This is the "US40" which is a US20 and 2xUS10's

As you can see, my garage doesn't look anything like yours
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #25
MoBill
Smiles when says dat

I didn't remember when I read the first post, but I do now, awesome circle this ADV is! Hope he's liking the bike.

Thanks for posting the pix--really great--looking to tidy up that rear just like that.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:43 AM   #26
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

We just sold a US5 with tank adapter to John in Seattle- can't wait for the actual pics of it mounted on his GSA

Old 04-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #27
amanlikemike
Recoverin speedfreak

Oddometer: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams View Post

Hey Jim,

Don't mean to crash the thread, but I noticed that you seem to be missing the Strap Keepers on this set-up. These are little plastic slide grips with hooks that fit onto the compression straps and hold those loose ends in place, so you don't have to tuck 'em in like that.. Once they're fitted, the compression straps can be trimmed to the ideal length (they're supplied over-long) and then sealed at the ends with lighter flame. They also help keep everything cinched down nice and tight.

NeedForSpeed will be able to source a couple of sets for you, if you like.

Cheers,

Michael

BritKit LLC
US Distributor of Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
www.kriega.us / Facebook / vendors thread
amanlikemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:40 AM   #28
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

US5 Drypack with tank adapter

Old 04-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #29
jeffinak
Adventurer

Oddometer: 36
Shipping to Alaska???

I am interested in the 50combo as well as a couple other items.

I saw that you offer free shipping, I assume from past experience that Alaska is not included in that.

What would the shipping charge be, approximately for the 50 combo, tool roll and the tank bag accessory.

Thanks,

Jeffinak

jeffinak screwed with this post 04-08-2012 at 09:31 PM
jeffinak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #30
NeedForSpeed OP
PAK-MEISTER.COM

if you have a problem with checkout/shipping let me know

Mike

NeedForSpeed screwed with this post 04-07-2012 at 05:21 AM