Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #451
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Oddometer: 2,462
Laugh

We have the stock back up! Juice and PC's now in stock!

http://www.wukaking.com/

Thank's gang!!

HighTechCoonass screwed with this post 10-09-2013 at 06:01 PM
Old 10-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #452
Dakalberry
Adventurer

Oddometer: 28
One Happy Customer!

Just a quick note about my experience with the power controller. After “up” grading to an ’09 F800GS due to my well sorted F650GS being taken out by a learner driver while parked, I really have been struggling to come to grips with this throttle problem.

The difference between idle and a good wack of throttle was about 2mm of grip movement and no amount of cable adjustment and fiddling helped. Even small bumps in the road were enough to launch forward and no matter how much I tried there was no way to keep smooth in traffic – riding over corrugations would have been funny to watch if it hadn’t been me... The 800’s previous owner had spent a ton of cash farkling it up and when I was buying it I couldn’t figure out why he sold it at such a great loss, after riding it for a while I’m pretty sure I found the reason.

After a bit of research I came across the power controller and have to admit I was a bit sceptical at first, cautious that something quite simple and very modestly priced could solve all my problems. Well it arrived today and 40 minutes later I was out and about grinning like a mad man! The difference is night and day, black and white, the difference is between selling the F800 and buying something else and keeping it! Thanks Coonass, you saved me a fortune…
Old 10-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #453
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

Thanks Mate! It is feeedback like yours that keeps us going... knowing that people appreciate our work here! I have a great job and don't need the cash to survive, but it gives my 2 sons some good life lessons here on how to run a business... Its a lot of work for me to keep on there ass to stay up with the build quality, inventory and make sure the orders ship the same day.

And if anyone (the original purchaser) is ever un-happy with the product I will take it back at anytime... and I warranty if forever! As long as I am still around doing the builds... if it fails send it to me I will send you a brand new one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakalberry View Post
Just a quick note about my experience with the power controller. After “up” grading to an ’09 F800GS due to my well sorted F650GS being taken out by a learner driver while parked, I really have been struggling to come to grips with this throttle problem.

The difference between idle and a good wack of throttle was about 2mm of grip movement and no amount of cable adjustment and fiddling helped. Even small bumps in the road were enough to launch forward and no matter how much I tried there was no way to keep smooth in traffic – riding over corrugations would have been funny to watch if it hadn’t been me... The 800’s previous owner had spent a ton of cash farkling it up and when I was buying it I couldn’t figure out why he sold it at such a great loss, after riding it for a while I’m pretty sure I found the reason.

After a bit of research I came across the power controller and have to admit I was a bit sceptical at first, cautious that something quite simple and very modestly priced could solve all my problems. Well it arrived today and 40 minutes later I was out and about grinning like a mad man! The difference is night and day, black and white, the difference is between selling the F800 and buying something else and keeping it! Thanks Coonass, you saved me a fortune…
Old 11-08-2013, 01:29 AM   #454
Fré
Adventurer

Oddometer: 36
Question

Ordered one (Juice), shipped within a few hours, and arrived few days after, nice!
Have yet to try (this weekend), but I am wondering where to put the external sensor. Personally I think in the airbox would be best (that's why the BMW sensor lives there imho), anyone can comment about the preferred location for the sensor?
Thanks a lot.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #455
eddyturn
Wannabe

Oddometer: 1,690
Living in colder altitudes of Colorado I normally run it switched to blue or colder setting. Seldom use it in the red position unless it's really warm.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #456
Fré
Adventurer

Oddometer: 36
Tried today and wow so much smoother, thanks htc!!!!!! Only find the cables a bit short but it worked ok.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #457
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

That is EXACTLY why I built my first unit! I could not have put it better!
Thanks Dakalberry.
http://www.wukaking.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakalberry View Post

Old 12-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #458
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

We have them in stock... I just got a few emails.... go to the web site please...

www.wukaking.com

Thanks Gang!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #459
MikeTheMechanic
Tsiki?

Oddometer: 77
I live in Crete, Greece. The climate is Mediterranean and the temperature seldom falls more than 0 degrees Celcius (32F).

So, which of the two options is better for me? I guess Juice should be ok.

Thank you.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #460
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

Mike, For Crete the "Juice" will work fine.

BTW - the Cold air is not the concern it is the Hot weather ( long days above 85 deg f) where the "Power Controller" is the better option.

go here to order... Thanks http://wukaking.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTheMechanic View Post
I live in Crete, Greece. The climate is Mediterranean and the temperature seldom falls more than 0 degrees Celcius (32F).

So, which of the two options is better for me? I guess Juice should be ok.

Thank you.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #461
yann L
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
As I live in the province of Quebec, Canada, temperature over 85F is not a big concern. Only a handful of thoses days. For this reason I know the ''JUICE'' is the right option. But I'm wondering what are the consequenses If I take a couple day ride down south in the middle of summer with temp over 85. If I dont have the ''controller'' will it be harmful for the engine? or is the worst I can expect is only a little loss of power ?
Old 12-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #462
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

Running the Juice above 85 you will be fine. It is very difficult to calculate the effect above 85F since the Juice (and the Power Controller) only enriches on the changes in the throttle position. I have used my F800gs on very hot days on the blue setting -20) with no ill effects. One thing we do know is that an engine will run cooler with a little more fuel...
also we do know the air density changes as the heat increases... so the idea of the switch on the Power Controller allows us techies to pull back on the enrichment as the air temp increases.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yann L View Post
As I live in the province of Quebec, Canada, temperature over 85F is not a big concern. Only a handful of thoses days. For this reason I know the ''JUICE'' is the right option. But I'm wondering what are the consequenses If I take a couple day ride down south in the middle of summer with temp over 85. If I dont have the ''controller'' will it be harmful for the engine? or is the worst I can expect is only a little loss of power ?
Old 12-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #463
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh the bike list

A few inmates have asked me what bikes are our Power Controller and our Juice designed to work with...here is the list.

K 1200 R. Required: 1
K 1200 GT. Required: 1
K 1300 GT. Required: 1
F 650 GS. Required: 1
R 1200 GS Adventure. Required: 1
HP2 Megamoto. Required: 1
HP2 Sport. Required: 1
K 1200 S. Required: 1
R 900 RT 05 SF. Required: 1
R 900 RT 10 SF. Required: 1
R 1200 R. Required: 1
K 1300 S. Required: 1
K 1300 R. Required: 1
R 1200 GS. Required: 1
HP2 Enduro. Required: 1
R 1200 RT. Required: 1
R 1200 ST. Required: 1
R 1200 S. Required: 1
F 800 GS. Required: 1
F 800 GS Adv. Required: 1
F 800 S. Required: 1
R 1200 R. Required: 1
K 1200 R Sport. Required: 1
F 700 GS. Required: 1
F 800 ST. Required: 1
G 650 gs Single . Required: 1
F 700 GS . Required: 1
Huskies all 650's.. Required: 1

Web site http://www.wukaking.com

HighTechCoonass screwed with this post 12-20-2013 at 08:08 AM
Old 01-08-2014, 07:12 PM   #464
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

stock update guys....
The holidays have served us well... We built a bunch to be ready for the spring rush! Thanks gang....
Old 02-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #465
HighTechCoonass OP
Living the Dream....

Laugh

all orders out up to date!