AUD ?
http://adriansundeaddiary.com/
Old 11-02-2012, 04:06 AM   #437
vortexau
Outside the Pod-bay

Oddometer: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokomo View Post
I'm thinking about adding some bits to my SV streetfighter to give it a Zombie Killer look. Maybe strap on a machete or ? Any ideas?
How are you planning to avoid attention from police?

Inquest into death of machete-carrying man

Quote:
An inquest into the death of Darrell Elroy Barnes, shot dead by police after being confronted for carrying a machete, will begin Monday morning.

On the evening of July 22, 2011, police spotted the 48-year-old man carrying a machete near Powell and Dunlevy streets in the Downtown Eastside. After confronting Barnes, the officers initially used a beanbag shotgun in an attempt to disarm the man before turning to their firearms.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:23 AM   #438
vortexau
Outside the Pod-bay

Zombie Strippers! (2008)

Quote:
In a near future, President George Bush has been just elected for the fourth time with his vice Arnold Schwarzenegger and the USA is in war against many nations, among them Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Venezuela, France and Alaska. In order to compensate the loss of soldiers, the government is researching a virus to reanimate the dead tissue of deceased soldiers and reactivate their brains, to form a powerful army of undead. When the experiment goes wrong and gets out of control in a facility in Sartre, Nebraska, the efficient Z Squad is summoned to destroy the zombies. However, the soldier Byrdflough is bitten by a zombie and he escapes to the underground Brademus strip-club owned by the greedy Ianna Esco. Byrdflough bites the star Kat and the stripper spreads the virus, turning her colleagues into zombies and eating the flesh of their clients.

Blood-lusting strippers invite customers, one-by-one, to "enjoy" their talents privately in a back room. Get head and she bites . . . . . leaving customer bleeding in his pants. Cash-hungry strip club owner
Ianna Esco throws "damaged" customers into a cell in the basement.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #439
ktmgeoff
Remember it's not a race!

Oddometer: 1,401
You must have lasted longer than me watching that film, 10 minutes was about all I could handle, I like a good zombie but my bed looked more inviting.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:03 AM   #440
ktmgeoff
Remember it's not a race!

Oddometer: 1,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysouthjacket View Post
LOL, that's pretty much exactly how that episode would turn out in real life. Unfortunately the ADVers would be doomed after they shoot off all their ammo at 3am during the party and used the gas to keep the fire going. But dammit, it would be a good time and a lot of funny pics would get posted.
More than likely a few KLR's would be fuel for the fire too XR's on the other hand are a bit like zombies....hard to kill........
Old 11-03-2012, 02:35 AM   #441
vortexau
Outside the Pod-bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmgeoff View Post
You must have lasted longer than me watching that film, 10 minutes was about all I could handle, I like a good zombie but my bed looked more inviting.
I gave it up some Three-Quarters through. Didn't get to discover the ending.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #442
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead76 View Post
why has no one mentioned fire? it keeps you warm and kills zombies. when the zombies arrive i'm going to make up a bunch of napalm and get me one of these

and to all the scooter guys, i hope there more like the "I Am Legend" zombies.... you wont last very long
Nothing is better than FLAMING zombies running after you
I ride a bullet. A 2 wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and trough obstacle's I can only see as blurs. Its a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

lilsmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:56 AM   #443
Storm Shadow
Thread Ninja

Oddometer: 1,489
well, the zombie apocalypse is starting for me,

yesterday at work, i was driving around when i was talkign to this girl who was looking at my arm on the window of hte car, and just randomly said, i have an urge to bite your arm, her boyfriend was next to her, thinking this is a bit strange, so i wound the window up, and went home, then my daughter was screaming, a 5 year old, and then went for me and bit me, took a huge chunk of flesh out of my belly, blood, skin, and all that through a shirt.

zombies, my childs a zombie
Storm Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #444
Chris01011
Adventurer

Oddometer: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDuster View Post
I was suddenly bored with AUD when I discovered the "We're Alive" podcast, which I found to be absolutely gripping and intense.

Chris
Chris01011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:05 AM   #445
vortexau
Outside the Pod-bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmokey View Post
Nothing is better than FLAMING zombies running after you
And this can be performed with a scooter:

Set the zombie head alight. Takes out eyesight and hearing prior to frying any kind of intellect.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #446
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Shadow View Post
well, the zombie apocalypse is starting for me,

yesterday at work, i was driving around when i was talkign to this girl who was looking at my arm on the window of hte car, and just randomly said, i have an urge to bite your arm, her boyfriend was next to her, thinking this is a bit strange, so i wound the window up, and went home, then my daughter was screaming, a 5 year old, and then went for me and bit me, took a huge chunk of flesh out of my belly, blood, skin, and all that through a shirt.

zombies, my childs a zombie
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #447
CodyY
ADVenture Capitalist

Oddometer: 9,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexau View Post
And this can be performed with a scooter:

Set the zombie head alight. Takes out eyesight and hearing prior to frying any kind of intellect.
First problem is that you assume intellect. Zed is a non stop eating machine propelled by instinct; with no fear, no remorse, and no pain.

Fire is the absolute worst method.
The trick is stealth, silence, and speed. Suppressed weapons and archery, swords, and wit are the only things that will keep you alive
Old 11-11-2012, 04:15 AM   #448
vortexau
Outside the Pod-bay

I did say: "Takes out eyesight and hearing prior to frying any kind of intellect."

Head on fire means jellied eyeballs, crisped ears, collapsed nostrils, so there is a shortage of senses to zero in on one of the uncomtaminated as a target. Target selection requires some decision making however minor . . . . but there's no effective sight, smell, or hearing.

Are they going to be able to "fix" their quarry via engine vibration through the asphalt alone?

And that is based on "Shaun of the Dead"-type zombies . . .

. . . which could be easily misled by imitating their shamble to change one's status from that of "target" to that of "fellow stagger-er"?
Old 11-11-2012, 04:48 AM   #449
Storm Shadow
Thread Ninja

i mentioned flamethrowers 10 pages back,

wasnt their cars with security systems, with flame throwers down teh side, anti car jacking type thing
Old 11-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #450
Storm Shadow
Thread Ninja

http://atomictoasters.com/2012/06/wh...lout-shelters/

reading some of the comments to this,

I'm an old man. As a kid in the '50's (yes, I'm old), my father actually had a fallout shelter built in our house. Probably around 1956 or so. Lowered the ceiling in one part of the basement by putting 8" industrial steel I-beams across an area that was probably 20' x 12. Above the lowered ceiling, they placed about 6" of concrete blocks on top of plywood. Probably between existing floor joists.
(Like a brick pizza oven!) If you were over 5'5", you had to duck to get under the beams. There were a couple of couch/beds, chairs, and he had s storage closet full of food and medicine. Dad was a doctor and it was full of penicillin, syringes, and God only knows what else. He also kept a loaded gun there in case the zombies wanted in. Ventilation was through the door, which had a cement block L built in so that you had to turn and turn again to get in the room There was also a vent pipe that went through a former casement window to a point about 2' off the ground.

More curiously, we made this our family room. The family TV was there, and I remember as a young teenager taking my friends there to watch TV and hang out. We called it "The Shelter." Rolled off our tongues like it was normal.

My family moved in 1964 and the crisis with the Soviets was kinda over, so our new house didn't have a shelter and my father didn;t see the need to build one.

Many many years later I drove by the old house with my brother and we decided to introduce ourselves to the current owners. We met with the briefly, saw most of the house, but when we asked about the "shelter", she said it was just packed with junk storage.