User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM   #1
tawniwhitt OP
Love Sailing ;)

Oddometer: 5
MotoGP Austin VIP RV spots and turn 15 tickets

We love love love this event and this track.

OK FOLKS I have a cool deal for anyone interested in going to Red Bull Grand Prix of Americas which includes MotoGP in Austin at Circuits of America. The dates are April 10-12, 2015. Superbike was added recently.

We have a VIP RV spot there, the ONLY way to obtain these tickets is to have a VIP RV spot, which runs 15,000 for the year, or 3,500 for this event. You can not buy these tickets any other way!!!! They are upper area turn 15 seats, the face value is 190 each ticket without the VIP area access (we don't get the actual tickets until next month) Best Views on the track with 80% visibility of entire track from T15 and large screen video in front of you. Access to all PSL amenities. Immediately adjacent to open paddock area. Full seats with armrest and drink holders.

These tickets allow you to enter in and out of the RV area (we are the 4th spot from the VIP entrance gate) This will allow you to leave a cooler at our RV :) you can also bring a chair and watch part of the race from there, we love it, the spots are on the straight away, where the bikes are going the fastest....... This is a rare opportunity.... I will take 190 a ticket, I have 12 (now 4) available.... If by chance you are interested in a RV spot, I have one available, its 600.00 for the weekend plus tickets.....

http://austin.craigslist.org/tix/4876802825.html
Attached Images

tawniwhitt screwed with this post Yesterday at 01:01 PM Reason: to add image
tawniwhitt is offline   Reply With Quote