Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #1561
mpilot
Adventurer

Oddometer: 33
/5 Large Tank

Early /5 large tank with the hinge on the front side. Solid with no rust. The tank has been repainted black with tape pinstripes, and has had the inside relined. Paint is decent, but there is a couple of small dings. Comes with kneepads that are in good shape. The gas cap, roundels, and petcocks are not included. $250 plus shipping/paypal fees. PM me your email address for pictures.

Brad
251-978-4635
Old 09-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #1562
SuperBuco
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
/5 tank

PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpilot View Post
Early /5 large tank with the hinge on the front side. Solid with no rust. The tank has been repainted black with tape pinstripes, and has had the inside relined. Paint is decent, but there is a couple of small dings. Comes with kneepads that are in good shape. The gas cap, roundels, and petcocks are not included. $250 plus shipping/paypal fees. PM me your email address for pictures.

Brad
251-978-4635
Old 09-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #1563
jjwithers
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 104
Thumb

Reynolds center stand. Came off a /5. Comes with 2 springs, two semi circle brackets, and the massive bracket that goes between the frame and engine. $100 + shipping

I also have one extra 13 rib rubber boot. Good rubber. no dry rot. $5 since I only have one.

And one 11 rib gaitor. $5.

Pair of /6 and /7 fork reflectors - Free!

jjwithers screwed with this post 10-07-2013 at 08:07 AM
Old 09-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #1564
Highway61
n00b

Oddometer: 6
2 gas tanks for sale

Hey guys, I've got two gas tanks I no longer need. Any questions feel free to PM. I might be willing to work a partial trade for a /6 series cafe racer style seat of some kind.

First tank is a /6 series Monza Blue tank with a lot of really vibey-looking fading/patina. Could be repainted or kept as-is for a cool rustic look. No dents or damage, cap intact and clean inside, roundels and pinstriping all in good shape. $300 OBO shipped to the CONUS for the tank, and I've also got matching front and rear fenders I could send for an additional $50.

Second tank is a /5 series toaster tank, all chrome intact, screwed-in roundels in good shape. Had some dents that have been repaired and everything has been sanded smooth and ready for paint. I was going to paint this, and still may if I can get it done cheaply enough, but I figured I'd offer it for sale first in case one of you guys have a use for it and want to paint-match it to the rest of your trim. No gas cap. Asking $225 shipped OBO for this one.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:15 PM   #1565
adrenal
www.cafebeemer.com.au

Oddometer: 497
Oil cooler wanted

Anybody got an airhead oil cooler they can sell me?
instagram: #skrunkwerks
Old 09-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #1566
GCCR
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 175
Oil Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenal View Post
Anybody got an airhead oil cooler they can sell me?
PM Sent
Old 09-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #1567
joe a
awryder

Oddometer: 594
WTB R65 wheel(s)

I have a '79 R65.....It still has the original 18" "spider web" cast wheel.I am looking for the BMW OEM "recall" replacement wheel which had extra webbing in the "spokes" next to the hub...... In the event that I cannot find that particular wheel I would like to change both wheels over to the LS version "snowflake" cast wheels.

Anyone help......????
Old 09-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #1568
autogatto
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
WTB R100GS passenger foot pegs

Lost the passenger footpeg the other day on the highway and looking to replace it either with the same one or with a set of Denfeld ones. There a few on Ebay but I wanted to give a shot on here to see if anybody has anything he doesn't need.

autogatto screwed with this post 09-24-2013 at 08:43 AM
Old 09-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #1569
CurlyMike
Formerly SaddleSoar

Oddometer: 973
Please PM me about the toaster tank. I will take it and just need to get a bit more info. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway61 View Post
Hey guys, I've got two gas tanks I no longer need. Any questions feel free to PM. I might be willing to work a partial trade for a /6 series cafe racer style seat of some kind.

First tank is a /6 series Monza Blue tank with a lot of really vibey-looking fading/patina. Could be repainted or kept as-is for a cool rustic look. No dents or damage, cap intact and clean inside, roundels and pinstriping all in good shape. $300 OBO shipped to the CONUS for the tank, and I've also got matching front and rear fenders I could send for an additional $50.

Second tank is a /5 series toaster tank, all chrome intact, screwed-in roundels in good shape. Had some dents that have been repaired and everything has been sanded smooth and ready for paint. I was going to paint this, and still may if I can get it done cheaply enough, but I figured I'd offer it for sale first in case one of you guys have a use for it and want to paint-match it to the rest of your trim. No gas cap. Asking $225 shipped OBO for this one.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #1570
CptImagine
NCC-1701-B

Oddometer: 158
Bridgstone Gritty ED12 110/100 - 17

Mounted and never used needed the wheel recently dismounted . New with a new, Metzler tube . $25.00, central Pa. I travel to Harve de Grace, Md. regularly .
Old 09-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #1571
bmweuro
Mad Scientist

Oddometer: 3,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe a View Post
I have a '79 R65.....It still has the original 18" "spider web" cast wheel.I am looking for the BMW OEM "recall" replacement wheel which had extra webbing in the "spokes" next to the hub...... In the event that I cannot find that particular wheel I would like to change both wheels over to the LS version "snowflake" cast wheels.

Anyone help......????
There was no recall wheel for the R65. Your original wheel is fine. The recall was only for the 19".
VBMWMO #7770, BMW MOA #48694 & Airhead BMW Club #600
Old 09-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #1572
joe a
awryder

Oddometer: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmweuro View Post
There was no recall wheel for the R65. Your original wheel is fine. The recall was only for the 19".
Thanks..You guys are the best.....
I got a couple of PM telling me that info also.....

...I am going to convert over to the dual disc and was just trying to be proactive and not create any problems...Thanks again.....

As soon as winter gets here I will be looking for the parts to do the dual disc conversion......Or buy an LS...
Old 09-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #1573
GCCR
Gnarly Adventurer

Oil Cooler and Corbin Saddle

I have a very good complete oil cooler off of a 1982 R100 RT. Includes filter pipe and brake tubes and stainless lines. $225 plus shipping.

I also have a Corbin Seat from a 82 R100 RT, will fit other models. The cover is in great shape. There is a minor tear where the lip or the horn of the seat is. Cant see when mounted. Has great hinges. Overall a great seat. $200 plus shipping.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #1574
GCCR
Gnarly Adventurer

Corbin seat

The impressions on the vinyl are from it resting on a wire rack prior to photographs being taken. They'll come out in the sun.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #1575
Beagle001
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
WTB R/90 Seat "rail" or "grab thingy"

I got this 74 R90/6. The seat is stock more or less but sometime in the last 4 decades, that metal rail thing that wraps around the back of the seat has moved on. It's like a grab bar type thing..,Wondering if anyone around here has one they aren't using and could let it go to a poor Beagle. I got a little scratch I can dig out.

Thanks! And Sorry I don't know the correct name for the piece.

Beagle
Closed Thread