Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Ride reports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2014, 11:37 AM   #421
frank wheelbarrow
ten four

Oddometer: 712

Good stuff, read every word and loved it!!
know that they are only 5 outcomes at the end of the two weeks: Finish, Mechanical, Abandon, Injuries, Death.
frank wheelbarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #422
8lives
Oops I fell again

Oddometer: 1,729
Can't go wrong with Dave Mattews and his band!
1986 XT350 For going places the Wee shouldn't be!
I still see the world through KLR eyes
8lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #423
Ladybug0048
Bug Sister

Oddometer: 10,544
Enjoyed this report and am looking foward to your next report as you take your next adventure in life.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #424
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,650
Thumb Thank you very much everyone!!!!!

Thanx to YOU ALL for riding along with Des' and I.... Was a blast riding that last ride of 2012 with the KLRWorld gang, Alex and Esther... and I look forward to posting up this one I'm on now.
I'm in Saguenay, Quebec right now with NomadGal doing our laundry in a Hotel basement. Been out in the sticks camped for 4 days riding 330 and 430 respectively, ( I had looped back to find Esther and she was already up ahead of me, she has really picked up her pace!!!) miles of dirt skirting the Gouin Reservoir up to Obedjiwan then back onto hwy 167 and the slab around Lac St Jean. We've already ridden some of the most remote areas of central QC, WoooHoo a great workout for the upcoming roads. I believe these were much looser being really sandy (90%) and NO calcium chloride whats so ever! Had us on our toes every meter handing 540 and 600lb bikes at 50mph. I had forgotten since I've been ridint a 260lb KTM 530exc around the last two months.

Sorry it took sooo long to finish this one up... but I wanted to get to some point of redirection before I finished.... next time I'll just finish it up!

Looking forward to seeing you all in the future and getting some nice picture taking weather for this current/future RR.
Also looking forward to seeing Harvey, his family in Grand Falls- Windsor and Ted Pelley out in the woods of Newfie
Their their like family to me!

Thanx again for hanging around... I suppose I'll add the link to the next ride right here when I come up with the Title and message.

Peace, and lotsa Love to you all!!!

Jettn Jim
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:14 AM   #425
kojack
My Hardley is a POS

Oddometer: 969
Hey Bro,

Nice finally meetin ya last night. My shop should be open next month all ready for next seasons ADV RIDERS!

Forgot to mention I also will have a CNC plasma cutter, therefore anyone that needs any special parts cut out like bracing etc, I can rig you out!

Hopfully I will catch ya for a beer next time!

There is so much riding here in central. I am also thinking about starting a tour service as well.

Keep in touch !

Steve.

P.S. Watch the Moose in the night, When I saw you, There were two just off the side of the highway outside badger. I have 2 HID hellas on my Jeep for spotting those buggers, I hit one, don't want to hit another.
kojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:40 AM   #426
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,650
Thumb

Hey Steve great to meet you maaan.. and DAMN we were just a few clicks apart all week on Dawes road lol!!! I'll look you up again next time for those beears and Lambs!
Yea folks were slowing waaay down coming into town last night!

Peace Brother,
Jim

I'm leaving Harvey's Cabin 2mro morning on some of the T Rail toward Howley, then the Viking Trail again to St Barbe to Blanc Sablon, then supply boat to Kegaska then back on the bike along route 138 southwest, and up through Saguenay and across the Gouin to Val d' Or and then southeast home.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:18 PM   #427
kojack
My Hardley is a POS

Oddometer: 969
Yeah brother,

Keep in touch for sure!. Spread the word on my new shop. Hope to be fully operational by November. I have a CNC plasma cutter to made braces etc for bikes and what not. Really cool tool.
kojack is offline   Reply With Quote