ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2005, 10:39 AM   #1
RogueMonkey OP
compensating hose clamp
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Oddometer: 3,509
Any folks want to tag along to BYOB ?

Im planning on heading down early Friday morning. So far it's me, myself and I.
Myself makes for good conversation but gets boring after an hour or so. Anyone want to tag along ? Any PA folks ? Anyone ? Bueller ?
__________________

RogueMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 10:59 AM   #2
looch
Empty
 
looch's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Kweebek
Oddometer: 586
I'm planning on leaving sometime Thursday morning, working my way down to Syracuse via backroads then hopping over the 81 and making my way down through central PA. I'm looking at a very tranquil 2 days to get down there.
__________________
Looch
looch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 11:51 AM   #3
FRANKtheMACHINE
Gnarly Adventurer
 
FRANKtheMACHINE's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: near the Green Monsta
Oddometer: 235
My bro and I will be heading down from Ithaca -- probably taking 2 days to get there.
FRANKtheMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 02:33 PM   #4
Barry
Just Beastly
 
Barry's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericksburg, Va.
Oddometer: 7,109
I'm rolling there supposedly Thursday with Omi1150 from Fredericksburg - he's in Arlington. So figure NOVA.

But, my wife mentioned something about something and something about could I leave early Friday. I'm inclined to be there Thursday.

Either way, hit up Omi1150GS and me with your plans. More the merrier.

Barry
__________________
Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap... Avoid it now, do a trackday.

Do not do business with Myrtle West Cycle... Not a reputable vendor by a long shot.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 02:57 PM   #5
SkylineKeith
Motorcycle Junkie
 
SkylineKeith's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: wherever my bike's at
Oddometer: 1,613
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
I'm rolling there supposedly Thursday with Omi1150 from Fredericksburg - he's in Arlington. So figure NOVA.

But, my wife mentioned something about something and something about could I leave early Friday. I'm inclined to be there Thursday.

Either way, hit up Omi1150GS and me with your plans. More the merrier. Barry
BYOB is June 3-5 in Boyer Station WVA, correct? and Hot Springs is May 20-22 in NC, correct?

I have read both threads from beginning to end and if the above is not correct someone please set me straight. If it is correct, I will ride along with you guys to BYOB.
SkylineKeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:55 PM   #6
Barry
Just Beastly
 
Barry's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericksburg, Va.
Oddometer: 7,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineKeith
BYOB is June 3-5 in Boyer Station WVA, correct? and Hot Springs is May 20-22 in NC, correct?

I have read both threads from beginning to end and if the above is not correct someone please set me straight. If it is correct, I will ride along with you guys to BYOB.
Yah - I thought BYOB was Thursday - Sunday? It is at Boyer Station. I'm down with you riding along - nice to see you.

I got a guy that spoke up for 1/2 the room I got, anyone wants to pitch on the floor is good with me. NO SNORERS !

Barry
__________________
Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap... Avoid it now, do a trackday.

Do not do business with Myrtle West Cycle... Not a reputable vendor by a long shot.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 05:02 PM   #7
Retro
Just the Facts Ma'am
 
Retro's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Location: Virginia
Oddometer: 33,250
I'm heading out of Richmond, VA early (7-7:30 am) on Friday morning. My planned route is 33 most of the way. Anyone want to meet up, just let me know.
__________________
I'm just lookin' for clues at the scene of the crime.

Quis custodiet ipros custodes?
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 09:21 PM   #8
Jack90210
mindful
 
Jack90210's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Oddometer: 15,062
I'll be rolling out of Charlottesville late afternoon on Friday if all goes well.
__________________

I must say that my son has exposed a reservoir of love and of worry within me that I never knew existed. --nskitts, 9/2/12
Jack90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:29 PM   #9
Omi
0o0o0o
 
Omi's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Durango, Co
Oddometer: 4,125
Wait, what's going on again? I will go whenever. I have a few interviews coming up and will have to plan around them though.
Omi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 06:26 PM   #10
RogueMonkey OP
compensating hose clamp
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Oddometer: 3,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMI1150GS
Wait, what's going on again? I will go whenever. I have a few interviews coming up and will have to plan around them though.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...21#post1484721


Quote:
I'm heading out of Richmond, VA early (7-7:30 am) on Friday morning. My planned route is 33 most of the way. Anyone want to meet up, just let me know.
I was planning on taking 81 and then 250. You think 33 to 28 would be more fun ?
__________________

RogueMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 07:06 PM   #11
looch
Empty
 
looch's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Kweebek
Oddometer: 586
I was thinking that early Friday morning would put me right around 68 and then taking the 219 from Accident all the way down.
__________________
Looch
looch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #12
Jack90210
mindful
 
Jack90210's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Oddometer: 15,062
FWIW, folks are welcome at Chez90210 if anyone needs a place to overnight on the way down.
__________________

I must say that my son has exposed a reservoir of love and of worry within me that I never knew existed. --nskitts, 9/2/12
Jack90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 01:19 AM   #13
Barry
Just Beastly
 
Barry's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericksburg, Va.
Oddometer: 7,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
Yah - I thought BYOB was Thursday - Sunday? It is at Boyer Station. I'm down with you riding along - nice to see you.

I got a guy that spoke up for 1/2 the room I got, anyone wants to pitch on the floor is good with me. NO SNORERS !

Barry
Keith (and others), I am about 100% sure I have to roll down early Friday. I thought I was gonna' roll Thursday but I can't.

Company along the way welcome.

Barry
__________________
Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap... Avoid it now, do a trackday.

Do not do business with Myrtle West Cycle... Not a reputable vendor by a long shot.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:25 AM   #14
2ndSPACE
Beastly Adventurer
 
2ndSPACE's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Berryville, VA
Oddometer: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by mungos
Im planning on heading down early Friday morning. So far it's me, myself and I.
Myself makes for good conversation but gets boring after an hour or so. Anyone want to tag along ? Any PA folks ? Anyone ? Bueller ?
what time are planning to get to wayneboro? I can meet you there.
2ndSPACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:41 PM   #15
RogueMonkey OP
compensating hose clamp
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Oddometer: 3,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndSPACE
what time are planning to get to wayneboro? I can meet you there.
Waynesboro, PA ? I think I can be there around 7:30am Friday morning.
__________________

RogueMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014