ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #1846
Kap
Single Track Scalpel

Oddometer: 338
Awe fuck dood, get well brother. It's that demon filled camp ground man I'm telling ya. That's where we stayed when I smashed my foot. Went back to camp on my own and sat there bleeding for three hours before driving to a hospital. The trees were whispering and talking shit to.That cabin has roots straight to hell, creepy place, dark in the daytime. Bad place. You could film Devil Rejects sequel right there.
Seriously, rest man, you have your whole life to ride but only a certain amount of time to heal.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #1847
dunerat
WTF?

Oddometer: 14,235
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap View Post
Awe fuck dood, get well brother. It's that demon filled camp ground man I'm telling ya. That's where we stayed when I smashed my foot. Went back to camp on my own and sat there bleeding for three hours before driving to a hospital. The trees were whispering and talking shit to.That cabin has roots straight to hell, creepy place, dark in the daytime. Bad place. You could film Devil Rejects sequel right there.
Seriously, rest man, you have your whole life to ride but only a certain amount of time to heal.

+1 charles,get well dood
Old 06-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #1848
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist

Oddometer: 8,644
Sequoia National Forest report

Jimmy 1224R picked me up early Thursday morning (my birthday!)

trailer queen

cruise up to the Sequoia's.

Jason didn't show up

beautiful huge trees

no zombie sightings either

Jimmy looped it and caught his nuts on the tail of his bike

chillin on a rock

campfire

RAZR screwed with this post 06-22-2013 at 11:01 AM
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #1849
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist

Oddometer: 8,644
Sequoia National Forest report

Day 2 then a few hooligans showed up.

HAPPYTRAILSINC

Grinch and Jungle

in search of the Animal Chin trail

Jungle

the crew

ladybugs EVERYWHERE

nature

lean on me...

break time

rare sighting... HAPPYTRAILSINC picking up his little bike

Grinch has some moves

no more pics cuz we were cruisin. I have some great video on HAPPYTRAILSINC's ass. can't wait to see that footage.

besides me laying in a hospital bed at the moment, I had a great ride Thursday and Friday.

weather has been perfect the trails were just the right mix of tight slow technical and fast slalom-like trails.

thanks to Jimmy for the drive up and the drive to the hospital and thanks to Scott for the new-to-me trails.

RAZR screwed with this post 06-22-2013 at 11:01 AM
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #1850
tuff enuff
Imported Adventurer

Oddometer: 298
Get well, Charles.
As a retardee I have more free time than most, call if you need any help.
I'm so envious of the rides you do up there. I'd love to do it but after 2 bike pick ups on a side hill I'd be done for the day
tuff enuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #1851
dzrtracin
ride'n 2 live

Oddometer: 2,565
Rest & chill chuck'O, Looks like good times up there. NICE pics
Old 06-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #1852
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
fixed

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 11-05-2013 at 10:03 PM
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #1853
pcvance OP
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 5,049
Eek Deuel Cabin haunt......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap View Post
Yes the Deuel Cabin has roots straight to hell, Kap.
Charles gets sick, my bike wouldnt start on Saturday morning and had starting issues all day and Jungle John smashed his toes on a rock!
I have photos from Friday night to prove the place IS haunted!
I just got back to Visalia and need to unload and clean up.
What a strange trip....Charles, get well soon.

pcvance screwed with this post 06-24-2013 at 09:58 AM
pcvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #1854
Jeff aka BOLT
Prefer Saturdays

Oddometer: 1,224
On the east end we had a great group ride. Started with too many riders... fourteen... 4 made the full loop. Too many KTMs... only Kawasaki and Yamaha broke. Did 65 miles Sat with less than a 100 whoops for the day... things have improved at Kennedy unless you just ride around camp. Even Mahogany flowed like a river... who'da thunk.

Siretta rocked... found stuff I never knew was on that part of the mountain. Nice thick stuff so deep there was only a hint of daylight.

Perry... never found the cabin but I looked. Guys were waiting for me at the Siretta trail head so I couldn't spend too much time. Going back in two weeks to snap my shot... unless someone else and beats me to it.

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #1855
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
RAZRs a lying sack o shit. He was never even there. I rolled in to camp at 12:30 Friday night and all I saw was empties and heard bears snoring all around me. Then Scott took us to some total noob ass trails yesterday that reminded me of the CNF, but with way too many people and trash all over the place. At one point we had a wonderful view of a freeway overpass that had graffiti all over it and some factory off in the distance belching smoke. Then we went to Denny's for dinner with the retired gray haired crowd around 4:30. Some ugly vampire looking dude showed up and sat at the end of our table staring into space. He kept mumbling something about needing a bowl of blood or some nonsense. I got sick of hearing his gurgling groans so I volunteered to drive him over to Wheldon at about 10:30pm. Got there around 11:00 and dumped his ass at the local blood bank where I bid him adieu. Drove back up the mountain arriving around midnight......again. Handed out a bunch of pills to the zombies at camp, then we all passed out in our underwear around the campfire as we ate s'mores singing kumbaya. Woke up at the crack of 8:30, had my normal breakfast of bourbon and coffee with lox and some kind of bread thing. We conversed about riding again while we watched Max chase water bugs in the river and then take a dirt bath. After we realized that the shear boredom of another ride like yesterday could be looming upon us, we all slipped quietly out of camp one at a time while Scott made love to a giant Sequoia.

Just another crappy ride in the SNF.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #1856
1224R
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
RAZRs a lying sack o shit. He was never even there. I rolled in to camp at 12:30 Friday night and all I saw was empties and heard bears snoring all around me. Then Scott took us to some total noob ass trails yesterday that reminded me of the CNF, but with way too many people and trash all over the place. At one point we had a wonderful view of a freeway overpass that had graffiti all over it and some factory off in the distance belching smoke. Then we went to Denny's for dinner with the retired gray haired crowd around 4:30. Some ugly vampire looking dude showed up and sat at the end of our table staring into space. He kept mumbling something about needing a bowl of blood or some nonsense. I got sick of hearing his gurgling groans so I volunteered to drive him over to Wheldon at about 10:30pm. Got there around 11:00 and dumped his ass at the local blood bank where I bid him adieu. Drove back up the mountain arriving around midnight......again. Handed out a bunch of pills to the zombies at camp, then we all passed out in our underwear around the campfire as we ate s'mores singing kumbaya. Woke up at the crack of 8:30, had my normal breakfast of bourbon and coffee with lox and some kind of bread thing. We conversed about riding again while we watched Max chase water bugs in the river and then take a dirt bath. After we realized that the shear boredom of another ride like yesterday could be looming upon us, we all slipped quietly out of camp one at a time while Scott made love to a giant Sequoia.

That's pretty much what happened.... Then Happy took us on his version of Erzberg.... Goddamn that was fun.... Heal up fast Charles.... I hope you went poopoo when you got home...
Old 06-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #1857
junglemototours
trailplug

Oddometer: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post

I vote best ride report ever
You guys rock!
Too bad those other guys didn't show up

Got time for a read? http://archive.org/stream/historyofk...0morg_djvu.txt
The cabin should be in there somewhere....
junglemototours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #1858
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
fixed

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 11-05-2013 at 10:02 PM
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #1859
Ralphy199
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 112
Great pics and RR …
What’s up braap crew / Razr Sorry I missed this run I had a wedding to go to my buddy from the 6th grade was renewing his wedding vows. He spent so much money to marry the same girl … I don’t get it??? …… lol
Razr I had never heard of that disease, I googled it learned something new. Heal and get better soon buddy.
Jungleman I seen the foot pic … ouch does not look good . I hope 1224R does not post a pic of his injury or maybe I hope he does ..
Jungle get better soon cuz we missed one weekend and went to the track last weekend so we are itching to hit some single/hardcore brutal shit! (Kaps words).

What condemned you guys was not the cabin. It was the ladybugs. Once you touch / molest there dormant state you are condemned and it’s all downhill after that! … True to that! Mexican myth .. Noooo tocar los mariquita’s ! I am sure some of you had ladybug nightmares and woke up sweating in the middle of the night (no one will admit it) and there nothing worse than ladybug nightmares …. I’d rather have Zombie nightmares.
I will prove it next time lets all touch the ladybugs and you will see, soon after we will all get our balls smashed! Hueves Rancheros at its BEST! And I don’t mean breakfast. Eeeh! 1224R got off easy! See ya on the next one!

fun fact ... Mariquita is slang for gay in spanish

Ralphy199 screwed with this post 06-24-2013 at 10:57 AM
Ralphy199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #1860
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
If you look closely you can see the smoke stacks in the background.

Heres the freeway overpass

Here's one of the old gray hairs who fell down in the parking lot outside of Denny's after one too many Chardonays.

Some criminal stealing the rims off a 1976 Lincoln Continental

When I got closer, I realized that he left the Conti up on a rock when he stole the wheels.

This is some drunken vagrant in the park across the street from the Denny's. He kept yelling "look at me, I can pee"

This is really the only true wild life we saw all weekend. A pair of sasquatch. The one on the left obviously is suffering from mange.

notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote