ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #2551
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,921
did Bolt delete his posts?
why is he posting in this thread anyway!?!??
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #2552
lightninquick
Hides from his wife.
 
lightninquick's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: Apple Valley
Oddometer: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
did Bolt delete his posts?
why is he posting in this thread anyway!?!??
Good thing I quoted them. His posts were probably deleated by a moderator for being too offensive.
lightninquick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #2553
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders
 
theGrinch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: On the move
Oddometer: 1,975
Cool2

Freedom Ride!


6 more days

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #2554
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
did Bolt delete his posts?
why is he posting in this thread anyway!?!??
Because you're a dick and we all need to be taught something. And he's just the man to do it.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #2555
Jeff aka BOLT
Prefer Saturdays
 
Jeff aka BOLT's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the Mojave
Oddometer: 1,230
Rob with a campfire and a 6 pack I'd argue just about any subject with you... this thread just isn't the place.
__________________
Jeff aka BOLT
RIDERS - Just a bunch of guys that wanna go riding !

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #2556
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders
 
theGrinch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: On the move
Oddometer: 1,975
Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
Rob with a campfire and a 6 pack I'd argue just about any subject with you... this thread just isn't the place.
You would need more than a 6 pack, way more.


__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #2557
pcvance OP
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 5,475
Cool2 Green hill update, CVDSR trail day

We just got back to Visalia after a long day on the mountain.
JPaccassi, Styger, fiveojester, Gupster and myself met at my shop at 8:00 and we we on the bikes by 10:30.
The weather was perfect, we even got a few showers.
The riding was most excellent also, we did some much needed trail repairs on our favorite creek trail. There were three large logs across the trail, riders have been bypassing that section causing tree root and erosion damage...
The trail is now repaired an ready for the Freedom Ride!
By the end of the day we rode almost 50 hard ST miles on all three creek trails plus the ridge trail...another great day on the Green hill.

Thanks guys for the hard work, till next time.
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST

pcvance screwed with this post 09-21-2013 at 11:41 PM
pcvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #2558
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,921
met Nate's brother at Scott's Performance. small world. said he's selling his 3BD home in Weldon.
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #2559
Off Limits
Thread killer
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,471
Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
We just got back to Visalia after a long day on the mountain.
JPaccassi, Styger, fiveojester, Gupster and myself met at my shop at 8:00 and we we on the bikes by 10:30.
The weather was perfect, we even got a few showers.
The riding was most excellent also, we did some much needed trail repairs on our favorite creek trail. There were three large logs across the trail, riders have been bypassing that section causing tree root and erosion damage...
The trail is now repaired an ready for the Freedom Ride!
By the end of the day we rode almost 50 hard ST miles on all three creek trails plus the ridge trail...another great day on the Green hill.

Thanks guys for the hard work, till next time.
It's not damage, it's a temporary re-route for those without chainsaws.
__________________
We are not Assholes, we just see things the way they are! Selfish people live longer.
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #2560
1224R
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Oddometer: 1,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
met Nate's brother at Scott's Performance. small world. said he's selling his 3BD home in Weldon.
10 way split.....
__________________
I thought YOU had the map......
1224R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #2561
1224R
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Oddometer: 1,940
Just threw 6 racks of NZealand lamb in da fridge for a 5 day deep cold hickory smoke cumin onion garlic marinade nappy..


It's going to be a tasty Saturday night potluck....
__________________
I thought YOU had the map......
1224R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #2562
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1224R View Post
10 way split.....
Careful. Some sketchy crack areas around Wheldon. But if its good, I'd be interested in a group deal.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #2563
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Careful. Some sketchy crack areas around Wheldon. But if its good, I'd be interested in a group deal.


::hint:: that's why he's selling




that being said.... I'd be into a group buy.

and we'll be camping right by his place....
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #2564
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post
::hint:: that's why he's selling

Then why trying to pawn it off here?
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #2565
dzrtracin
ride'n 2 live
 
dzrtracin's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: the garage
Oddometer: 2,723
Is there REAL interest is buying a parcel? Have are OWN camping, build some basic shelters (palapas) from the elements when there needed from weather & we'll have Rob (sure he knows someone in the insurance business) figure out the insurance issue's when we rent it out to fellow FF's to pay for yearly upgrades. I'm in for 5K +

Hmm.

RIDE ON!
__________________
Content, NEVER!
dzrtracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014