User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2015, 04:48 AM   #1
ptong971 OP
Paul

Oddometer: 2
Ride to Eat in Celina, TX Sat April 4, 2015 10:00am

Well folks, I don’t know about you, but the weather here in North Texas is getting better after our near apocalypse of winter weather we had last month. Granted, it ain’t much compared to the perpetual misery our northern neighbors still continue to endure, but we’re glad for better temperatures and just in time too.
In only 2 weeks I’ll be hosting a Ride To Eat at Lucy’s on the Square in Celina, TX. Our wonderful friends at the Big Money Rally have sponsored this wonderful get-together and have designed a bunch of unique festivities to celebrate the coming of spring. ***You don’t have to be registered as a rider in the Big Money Rally to attend *** but you’ll wish you had when you see all the fun they’re having.
On Saturday April 4th, 2015, we will be gathering at Lucy’s on the Square (127 N. Ohio St, Celina, TX; just a short ride north of Dallas) and will start gathering at 10:00 AM Central time (9:00 AM Reno Time). For Big Money Rally participants, there will be a plethora of Celina unique bonii only available on the 3-5
We have already applied for and received a special event permit from the City of Celina and they are prepared for us to take over their beautiful historic town square for a good time of farkle envy, tire kicking, and flat out braggin’ and lyin’. Lucy’s knows we’re coming and I suggest you arrive with an empty stomach. Again, all are welcome and you don’t have to be a registered BMR rider to attend. If you plan on swinging through our neck of the woods, we’d love it if you drop us a line to let us know you’re coming by clicking this link (http://bigmoneyrally.com/2015/?page_id=120764) and send us a note.
Until then, ride safe and we look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks. Drop me a line if you have any questions.
-Paul Tong (paultong971@gmail.com)
IBA #49961
ptong971 is offline   Reply With Quote