Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 09:16 AM   #7411
luckychucky
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,051
Great T'shirts

I say he has a hell of an ED cheerleader. Good job. Good luck.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #7412
GSBruce
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 126
I'll keep watching occasionally - for free. It is nearly impossible not to watch a train wreck. The retinue of passionate fanboy koolaid-drinkers bleating in the background makes it even more entertaining. If only Ed would post some bikini photos of QHFAN2.

GSBruce screwed with this post 06-29-2014 at 07:55 PM
Old 06-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #7413
G-Mac
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 364
Ed Stay away from Mexico for a while. Nederland Hup Hup
2002 XR250R Dirty Girl so fun to ride
1997 KLR 650 miss the old girl. Never washed!
Old 06-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #7414
hosertp
Adnauseam Adventurer

Oddometer: 245
All Good Points

Ed stopped by my house because I invited him:
He ate delivered food
He slept on a couch
I woke him up the next morning because I needed to use my office
I didn't offer him a shower as the house is under construction and the shower is gross
He was always respectful to my wife and guest
I never asked him to tell me stories, it was up to him to share, so I have no inner circle knowledge
He never said a negative comment
I don't know what he thinks of us, or what he expected, but I and my wife felt like we had spent a night with a good friend without any expectations
I wish him all the best and Tam too.
hosertp
Old 06-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #7415
snooter
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwj - Donnie View Post
I have been following this since the beginning and have enjoyed it! I follow many many long term ride reports and I live on the road with my moto and my girlfriend. While I don't receive, ask or need donations, there are many long term travelers that do and could not continue traveling if they did not receive help. If you want to donate, do so. If you do not want to donate, don't. What Ed has done with the money that he had is none of your business. What he does with any money that is donated is none of your business as well!
seriously?..i read most all your stuff on here and like your approach to life..but donating money for someone to become a life long member of the FSA is maybe not such a good idea?..you also believe if I give money I have no say where that money goes or is not my business?..i dunno but with that attitude we end up with 3 cents given to those in need and the rest gone to line somebodys pocket and when we ask we are told FO...for this reason I buy food (etc) for the local homeless so I know where my money goes..
Old 06-29-2014, 05:32 PM   #7416
RoosterMan
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
You dudes can bitch, moan, and complain about Ed all you want, sitting behind the screen in your concrete prison from the comfort of your recliner. Question his methods all you want but it all boils down to one simple fact; he has the balls to do what most only dream about doing and has spent 2 freakin years doing whatever the fuck he wanted to do. It's all too easy to sit back and call him a dumb-ass, poser, punk, whatever, but he has/is doing what less than 1% of the people that frequent this website will ever do. He's a RTW adventurer.

If you want to support him, do so and pay a website fee or buy a T-shirt (I will). And if you don't like him, then do us all a favor and quit reading this thread.

I feel fairly confident in saying that there is no train wreck coming (maybe a derailment or two) because Ed has proven he is resourceful and is a survivor. I think those of us that choose to do so will continue to read about his Edventures for years to come. The haters can go pound sand for all I care and please quit trying to ruin a great ride report with your jealousy induced bile swill. You reap what you sew.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #7417
DeeJay Rider
n00b

Oddometer: 6
Excellent Ride Report

Lalo,

Thanks for all the hard work you put into your ride report, the information and entertainment value is priceless.

I really enjoy the beer and wine reviews. From you, I learned about some exceptional products which have since given me great pleasure.

Reading along with your "Ed"ventures especially during the winter months has raised my spirits and encouraged me to embark on my own adventures and to hell with what others may say about it.

I want to wish you the best of luck on your adventures, wherever they may lead.

Cheers,

David
Old 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM   #7418
rossphoto
GDTRFB

Oddometer: 580
Yea, screw all you self righteous pricks!!!! I'm sorry to those of you who aren't, but I would bet my life savings the vast majority of the people crying about Ed's methods are conservative republican freaks... Wasn't going to go political but I'm drunk at the moment and feel like speaking the truth.... Ed you're fine in my book. Ill see you out there soon enough I hope... I'll buy wine, beer, bourbon or whatever if I'm not broke when we meet and asking other kind people for help myself.... I hope to god we meet and party one night, then ride off the hangover the next day....

rossphoto screwed with this post 06-29-2014 at 08:14 PM
Old 06-29-2014, 08:17 PM   #7419
70East
Rags,Wrenches&Ramen

Oddometer: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossphoto View Post
Yea, screw all you self righteous pricks!!!! I'm sorry to those of you who aren't, but I would bet my life savings the vast majority of the people crying about Ed's methods are conservative republican freaks... Wasn't going to go political but I'm drunk at the moment and feel like speaking the truth.... Ed you're fine in my book. Ill see you out there soon enough I hope... I'll buy wine, beer, bourbon or whatever if I'm not broke when we meet and asking kind people for help.... I hope to god we meet and party one night, then ride off the hangover the next day....
Well I'm conservative republican military and I'm all about (and everyone I know) helping a brother out. As far as I'm concerned he's earned it, he's givin me plenty to read. Especially in times where I was not in so good of places, he mentally gave me a way out. So he's earned a few bottles of decent wine from me anyway. Hell, I went and found Chimay in Korea, because of him.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:19 PM   #7420
DeeJay Rider
n00b

Oddometer: 6

Quote:
Yea, screw all you self righteous pricks!!!! I'm sorry to those of you who aren't, but I would bet my life savings the vast majority of the people crying about Ed's methods are conservative republican freaks... Wasn't going to go political but I'm drunk at the moment and feel like speaking the truth.... Ed you're fine in my book. Ill see you out there soon enough I hope... I'll buy wine, beer, bourbon or whatever if I'm not broke when we meet and asking other kind people for help myself.... I hope to god we meet and party one night, then ride off the hangover the next day....
Old 06-29-2014, 08:22 PM   #7421
rossphoto
GDTRFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70East View Post
Well I'm conservative republican military and I'm all about (and everyone I know) helping a brother out. As far as I'm concerned he's earned it, he's givin me plenty to read. Especially in times where I was not in so good of places, he mentally gave me a way out. So he's earned a few bottles of decent wine from me anyway. Hell, I went and found Chimay in Korea, because of him.
Hey 70 I did preface my post with an apology to those of you who arent nutz... LOL Please... Im a little of both myself, nutz and liberal and a bit conservative on some things. I have just had trying times lately with the conservative agenda... Like I said again sorry to go there, Just a bit drunk and sensitive... You couldn't possibly be a true conservative tho with such a rational response to me (a drunk Liberal) LOL LOL LOL
Old 06-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #7422
rossphoto
GDTRFB

LOVE... My 500th post so why not????
Old 06-29-2014, 08:31 PM   #7423
snooter
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Quote:
if he is hungry i would feed him..if he needs a lil gas in the cycle i would give him my spare fuel..but i am not going to purchase the booze for him...he can get a job for that,,
Old 06-29-2014, 08:32 PM   #7424
rossphoto
GDTRFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooter View Post
if he is hungry i would feed him..if he needs a lil gas in the cycle i would give him my spare fuel..but i am not going to purchase the booze for him...he can get a job for that,,

Great, buy him some gas then...
Old 06-29-2014, 08:39 PM   #7425
70East
Rags,Wrenches&Ramen

Oddometer: 139
Quote:
Hey 70 I did preface my post with an apology to those of you who arent nutz... LOL Please... Im a little of both myself, nutz and liberal and a bit conservative on some things. I have just had trying times lately with the conservative agenda... Like I said again sorry to go there, Just a bit drunk and sensitive... You couldn't possibly be a true conservative tho with such a rational response to me (a drunk Liberal) LOL LOL LOL

LOL, that's funny, I'm having the same trying times with some of the liberal agenda. But no apology needed, I'll drink with anyone. It's all cool, no worries. But I wish the nay sayers would exit, or in Army speak, pop smoke, draw fire, beat feet!!
Closed Thread