|07-03-2012, 09:20 PM||#1|
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney Australia
OZ Vendor rules.
Vendors Rules… Please read before you post.
Australian Vendors Forum, info for inmates:
We are going to give this a try and see how it goes, we hope it will be mutually beneficial to both vendors and to our members.
A place for you to talk to the vendors without everyone calling spam.
As you know, we do not accept any paid advertising on this site.
There are no advertising banners, no popups, and spam is not permitted, it is our gift from Baldy.
In the Australian Vendors forum, vendors may bring to the attention of motorcyclists products and services related to motorcyling.
Vendors who post will be expected to discuss and answer inmate questions regarding their products and services. Discussions must remain civil.
If you see something that's offensive or is not motorcycling related, please use the Report this link, to report it to forum moderators.
It is extremely bad form to post in a vendor's thread a link to a similar or competing product from another vendor, also mocking and needless dickery will not be tolerated.
A vendor's thread is for the vendor to talk about his products and answer inmate questions. Posts that violate these rules will be punted without warning. Habitual offenders will also be punted without warning.
No links to e-bay, Trading post, etc... permitted here.
Vendor rants: On occasion, inmates feel a need to vent or warn others about a negative experience from a particular vendor if you feel the need, do it in the vendors thread and the vendors can respond in their thread.
Only approved vendors may start a thread in here.
Ultimately, buyer beware, we do not mediate disputes between buyers and sellers.
Australian Vendors Forum, info for vendors:
1. It is in very bad form for one vendor to crap on another vendor's thread, or try to poach sales from it, and will not be tolerated.
2. Vendors must clearly state the price and location of the items they are selling or provide a link to their site where the price and location and terms of sale are clearly visible. "Make an offer" or "PM me for a price" is not allowed.
3. Permanent discounts or special deals for ADV inmates are welcome and appreciated.
4. Copyrighted items may not be sold on this site. When in doubt, ask first.
5. In here each vendor will get one thread only, you can have unlimited posts in your thread.
6. Vendors must be legitimate businesses. If Australian, must have an ABN number, this is not the place for individual inmates to try and profit from the popularity of ADV.
7. Only Overseas businesses that are prepared to ship to Australia or have Australian distributors will be allowed a thread.
8. No bumping of threads only legitimate posts or offers or product info.
9. You must get mod approval before you start your thread. Contact one of the local mods and discuss first to check if you qualify.
10. Mods decisions are final.
11. These vendor threads are free if you find it successful please consider a donation to help keep this site going.
Thank you for your cooperation and contribution to the ADV community.
SYDADVGS screwed with this post 07-12-2012 at 04:55 AM Reason: Updated.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|