Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2005, 05:54 AM   #16
kildala2000
The GS Store.

Oddometer: 2,042
Thumb Thanks

Thanks Fighter,

Glad he is having a good trip. I wouldn't want him to rush. He was going to head my way before I head up your way July 15th. Just wondering how he made out.

Take Care,
Rick

]Jusv did in fact make it to Anchorage. Hacky and I just finished running his valves down in the Sheraton Hotel parking lot. All is well. We had a little lunch and hopefully convinced him to drag his feet a bit and meet a bunch of the Gruvers up in Dawson for D2D. Dropped him off at Barb's shop.[/QUOTE]
kildala2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #17
jussi OP
IBA#21420

Oddometer: 118
I am having a good time here in AK!! Thanks Fighter and HackyMoto for the valves, next time I know what to do ;) Right now I am hanging out at Barb's shop to kill some time before heading out to see Tim in Wasilla. I still need to get my oils changed (bike's that is) and since he offered my a place to crash, hey, who am I to say no to that ;)

I am really bad on updating stuff here in AdvRider, I am already typing stuff up in my own site so if you wanna know what happens, check it out. Although I have not really updated that either until today. I needed some time off :)

Dragging my feet, we'll see how that goes...I am not rushing but this travel thingy is kinda expesive up here unless I camp ;) But I do my best to meet you guys in Dust to Dawson....I promise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kildala2000
Thanks Fighter,

Glad he is having a good trip. I wouldn't want him to rush. He was going to head my way before I head up your way July 15th. Just wondering how he made out.

Take Care,
Rick

]Jusv did in fact make it to Anchorage. Hacky and I just finished running his valves down in the Sheraton Hotel parking lot. All is well. We had a little lunch and hopefully convinced him to drag his feet a bit and meet a bunch of the Gruvers up in Dawson for D2D. Dropped him off at Barb's shop.
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-29-2005, 05:13 PM   #18
kildala2000
The GS Store.

Thumb Great...

Hey jusv,

Great to here that you are having the time of your life and your safe on those Alaska roads. Just phone me before you leave with some kind of est date of when you are passing through. I will be leaving June 14th on my Alaska bound trip. You sure know when you are in the north by....
1. Price of gas and everything else.
2. The beauty of the places you visit.
3. The willingness of the people to help out a fellow biker.

Have a safe Journey and don't rush...

Ride Safe,
Rick
Old 05-29-2005, 10:53 PM   #19
Fighter
Head Gruver

Oddometer: 4,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by kildala2000
Hey jusv,

Great to here that you are having the time of your life and your safe on those Alaska roads. Just phone me before you leave with some kind of est date of when you are passing through. I will be leaving June 14th on my Alaska bound trip. You sure know when you are in the north by....
1. Price of gas and everything else.
2. The beauty of the places you visit.
3. The willingness of the people to help out a fellow biker.

Have a safe Journey and don't rush...

Ride Safe,
Rick

KD... will you be able to link up with us in Dawson on the 15th/16th ???
Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:58 AM   #20
kildala2000
The GS Store.

Thumb Maybe>>>

[Hey Fighter,

Might make it to Dawson on the 16th. Look for two guys, both on Adv one silver, one black. I have to see what my riding partner wants to do.

Rick

QUOTE=Fighter]KD... will you be able to link up with us in Dawson on the 15th/16th ???[/QUOTE]