ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #226
Desert Scoundrel
Banned

Oddometer: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
OK,, So I need a good pair of Dual sport pants. I have road pants and dirt pants and lots of over pants but nothing DS like.

I also don't have a ton of money.

I wear 34" waist 32" length jeans if that is a clue.

What ya got ?

The post office seems to have ended up with a nice pair of Klim pants that I got from an inmate. They never made it here and never got returned. So something like that or Dubinki or ???? You know what I am looking for.

Marc

I have a pretty good pair of Klim Dakars that are 32-34" waist if you are interested. They are the light grey colored ones. I'd let them go for $125
Desert Scoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #227
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 335
[/QUOTE]

I have an '87 Honda TLR 200 Reflex trials/Enduro street legal for $1000 firm. Runs great, doesn't need anything
Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but would make a fun winter bike you could flip for a profit.[/QUOTE]

PM sent
I ride a bullet. A 2 wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and trough obstacle's I can only see as blurs. Its a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

lilsmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #228
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmokey View Post
Id like a cheap project bike for the winter. somethin cheap but not to crappy. Im looking for a 300cc+ 2 stroke or a 350cc+ 4 stroke. I want something with some grunt as I am used to a 1984 XR500, A 1997 XR600, and a 2005 KTM EXC525.

Will take Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna etc. Anything really. It needs to be 1980 or newer though.

Will pay cash (I dont have much tho) or may trade for a custom motorcycle trailer.

Thanks ya'll just message me if ya want to work somethin out

-Tanner "Lil'Smokey" Dechant
BUMP Still looking. Please check your sheds or under your decks and help an inmate out!
I ride a bullet. A 2 wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and trough obstacle's I can only see as blurs. Its a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #229
James Adams
Not a Texan

Oddometer: 7,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
OK,, So I need a good pair of Dual sport pants. I have road pants and dirt pants and lots of over pants but nothing DS like.
I have the Dubinky pants and they're pretty good. Tough, room for armor, and with excellent venting. Plus I think that they're well-priced.
James Adams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #230
HellSickle
Scone Rider

Oddometer: 8,509
Looking for KTM Gobi bags. I have the racks to mount them too, so I just need bags. Scuffed up is just fine. Any color.

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #231
Hondo
What if its a Samsquamch?

Oddometer: 8,914
If anyone has a Samsung Galaxy S2 cell phone (Verizon) that they want to sell, shoot me a PM please.

"Life's an adventure, and I refuse to live a boring one."

Hondo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #232
Rocket Scientist
Adventurer

Oddometer: 24
WTB '90 DR 350 rims

Looking for a pair, front & rear rims for my 1990 DR 350 to put the off road knobs on. Prefer with discs. Also looking for chest protector & other protective gear. Getting back into single tracking after years of being away.
Rocket Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #233
LostAussie
Growing Old, Not Up!

Oddometer: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Scientist View Post
Looking for a pair, front & rear rims for my 1990 DR 350 to put the off road knobs on. Prefer with discs. Also looking for chest protector & other protective gear. Getting back into single tracking after years of being away.

I've got a front.
LostAussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #234
Wentjo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 376
DRZ 400 Muffler

I am looking for a stock muffler, or a quiet muffler for a 2001 DRZ 400. I have a loud one if someone wants to trade, I think it's a White Bros. Good shape, just too loud.
Wentjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #235
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wentjo View Post
I am looking for a stock muffler, or a quiet muffler for a 2001 DRZ 400. I have a loud one if someone wants to trade, I think it's a White Bros. Good shape, just too loud.
Tomorrow I am going to get a 2002 DRZ400. If the deal goes trough ill trade you. Its got the stock muffler

Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #236
Bartimus
Adventurer

Oddometer: 69
Quote:
BUMP Still looking. Please check your sheds or under your decks and help an inmate out!
Here you go: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bar/3411597773.html
Bartimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #237
Bartimus
Adventurer

Oddometer: 69
Quote:
I've got a stock muffler for a DRZ400. If Smokey can't help you shoot me a PM...
Bartimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #238
Wentjo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 376
Quote:
Tomorrow I am going to get a 2002 DRZ400. If the deal goes trough ill trade you. Its got the stock muffler
Sounds good, let me know.
Wentjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #239
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,332
Wanted to fit a 2007 BMW R1200GS.

Right side panel in black. BMW part number 46 63 7 682 910. This is the big panel on the side of the tank. Mine has a chip out of it but still usable.

Marc

Lomax screwed with this post 12-08-2012 at 11:04 AM
Lomax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #240
lilsmokey
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Sounds good, let me know.
Sorry the deal fell trough.

Its all you Bartimus