ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #496
Greco
Momma's boys

Oddometer: 963
Needed for a fellow RMEC racer. Radiator for 08 450 XCRW. He didn't say which side. He posted on the RMEC Facebook page last night. The race is Sunday 6/2 in Bennett, CO.

The guy that needs the part, Lee Finch, has been featured in the October 2011 issue of Dirt Rider as one of the reader's rides features. He lives in Greenwood Village. I don't know him and I have no other way to get in touch with him other than replying to his Facebook post, but he needs the part to race this weekend.

If'n ya gots something that may help, check out the RMEC Facebook page and maybe he can get up and running for the weekend. I figured this would be the best place to try.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:18 AM   #497
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,950
WTB: leak jets for a Keihin carburetor. Specifically for a WR250F but it doesn't have to be from that. Any should work as long as its from a Keihin pumper carb.

I'm looking for a #60, #70 and a #80.

Thanks.
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #498
Geolander
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 383
I'm looking for a CRF450X tail light or replacement.

I got a 2005 CRF450X with a dead one.
Geolander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #499
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,950
Not really looking to "buy" but I'm wondering if anyone with a Suzuki V-strom DL650 would be interested in meeting up for a ride and swapping bikes for a few miles. I have a 2007 Yamaha FZ6 that you can ride while I ride your strom. I just want to get a feel of the motor and suspension, so I can stop wondering what they are like .
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #500
Oldwin1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,570
Vstrom 650

I have them for rent. I will gladly make you a smoking deal if you want to take one for day. I have 2008, 2009 and 2009 ABS
Ron
Old 06-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #501
Wannabeeuro
Tuner chic

Oddometer: 1,951
Passenger foot pegs

I'm looking for a pair of the type of folding foot pegs that have a single bolt and nut that passes through the frame. The ones that I already have do not have removable bolts and they are too short to go through the frame on my street bike. So the bolt needs to be at least 1" long.

Looks like:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=rear+...8&tx=107&ty=42

Find Me with SPOT http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...kUQSskMiIucMuB

Wannabeeuro screwed with this post 06-09-2013 at 01:56 PM
Wannabeeuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #502
Geolander
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatch View Post
Check Sierra trading I bought one from them that's everybit as good as wolfman for about 1/4 the price. You can check mine out if you are near Fort Collins ever.
Do the Wolfman duffel bags have a clip or a mount that hooks up to the E-12 saddle bags? Or do you pretty much just use some rope/bungee straps and wrap them to the 'D' rings?

Which duffel did you end up with from Sierra?
Geolander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #503
HellSickle
Scone Rider

Oddometer: 8,849
plasma cutter & propane tank

I gave my spare propane tank to my daughter along with an old grill. Anyone have one sitting around? 5g preferred, but I could probably accommodate a larger one as well.

Thanks to Jared for hooking me up with an awesome TIG welder and supplys. To fully realize my wife's artistic expectations, I now need a plasma cutter. Anyone have something fairly inexpensive laying around? I don't think I'll need to cut anything more than 3/8" steel or 1/4" aluminum.

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #504
mountain eagle
terrorist

Oddometer: 2,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSickle View Post
I gave my spare propane tank to my daughter along with an old grill. Anyone have one sitting around? 5g preferred, but I could probably accommodate a larger one as well.

Thanks to Jared for hooking me up with an awesome TIG welder and supplys. To fully realize my wife's artistic expectations, I now need a plasma cutter. Anyone have something fairly inexpensive laying around? I don't think I'll need to cut anything more than 3/8" steel or 1/4" aluminum.

A couple of years ago I bought a chicom plasma cutter, by LONGEVITY called the 60i , igbt tech, and $650 shipped. Sever cuts 1'' steel and 1/2'' aluminum and clean cuts thinner stuff. Haven't had any trouble with it......

Still hundreds cheaper and more juice than any CL stuff I could find......

TIG you say? I'm still holding out for a tigrunner or the like..... sigh.
my smugmug gallery
How can it be fun if there's not at least an outside chance of dying?
mountain eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #505
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,631
Looking for a pair of Aerostich Combat boots in 10.5 - 11 45. I have some Aplinestar Roams that seem to light for DS riding and some Oxtar Infinities that seem to have little ankle protection and am thinking the combats might fit the bill.

What ya got?
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #506
Plaka
Brevis illi vita est

Oddometer: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
Looking for a pair of Aerostich Combat boots in 10.5 - 11 45. I have some Aplinestar Roams that seem to light for DS riding and some Oxtar Infinities that seem to have little ankle protection and am thinking the combats might fit the bill.

What ya got?
I have a pair that will fit you if you want to borrow them for a day. Not for sale. They are the short ones, the talls don't go over my calves well. (I tried and sold them) Good leather and pretty stiff, but no armor. A hard rock hit will bruise right through them.
Plaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:31 AM   #507
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,631
Thanks Plaka but that will not be necessary. doing more research it looks like the combat boot and boots like the Sidi discovery are just about the same thing as my Oxtars. I was hoping there was something between them and the Tech-8 MX boots but am not finding it. So I guess never mind.

Marc
Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #508
HellSickle
Scone Rider

Oddometer: 8,849
Quote:
Thanks Plaka but that will not be necessary. doing more research it looks like the combat boot and boots like the Sidi discovery are just about the same thing as my Oxtars. I was hoping there was something between them and the Tech-8 MX boots but am not finding it. So I guess never mind.

Marc
You might try the Alpinstar scout.

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #509
James Adams
Misplaced

Oddometer: 8,730
I'm looking for a generic set of handlebar clamps. Either 7/8 or 1-1/8 will work great.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #510
LoneRhino
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 125
Quote:

What ya got?
There is a nice set of boots in the flea market. I'm tempted to get them.

AMA / NCTR.net
“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on Earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.” – Anon
LoneRhino is offline   Reply With Quote