Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #751
rbrsddn
3banger

Oddometer: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer View Post
You're right, the world should revolve around dumb fucks like yourself. Heaven forbid we inconvenience the dumb fuck.
Another ignorant Moran. Seems to be an inordinate amount this year.
rbrsddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #752
rapidoxidationman
Easily trainable

Oddometer: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocassee View Post
I agree that the motorcyclist had no skill and probably should not be on the road, but neither should the bicyclists. They are unprotected and slow. I don't mind that they are in the roads generally, but they should have the same rights as a jaywalking pedestrian. If they get hit, it's their fault.

I was riding up US276 above Greenville SC last fall. Switchback city, 2000 ft climb over just a few miles. The grape smugglers LOOOVE riding up there on saturday mornings to prove how hard core they are. Problem is the higher they get, the more tired they are, and they start to wobble on the road. There is nothing worse than coming around a blind corner and finding a fucking bicycle in your god damned apex. Pucker moment. I also passed a truck on a double yellow (yes, I know it's not legal) on a long straight stretch. SV650 passing a F250 with a trailer, no sweat right? Unless the truck decided to merge into you to avoid a bicycle. I dodged...that time.

Fuck 'em and keep 'em the hell of the roads, it's dangerous enough out there without being a goddamned obstacle course.

Pay attention here folks. THIS is how real trolling is done.
rapidoxidationman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #753
wiseblood OP
Hall Monitor

Oddometer: 11,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by infresig View Post
This may take the prize for the least self-aware comment I've read on the internet today. Two wheels bad - two wheels plus motor good.
Nailed it!

Who knew that the fun roads were made just for this guy.

Big Apple Tag-o-Rama Maps: Click Here!
wiseblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #754
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidoxidationman View Post

Pay attention here folks. THIS is how real trolling is done.

With a gill-net
Old 04-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #755
Jocassee
Petrolhead

Oddometer: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by infresig View Post
This may take the prize for the least self-aware comment I've read on the internet today. Two wheels bad - two wheels plus motor good.
Have you ever heard of using the throttle to get out of trouble? I have, and i do. Bicycles can't.

If you-re on a bike or in a car for that matter overtaking a bicycle moving 5mph on a hill they might as well be standing still. Like a pedestrian taking up your roadspace. Please tell me how its safe for pedestrians to be standing in the road.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #756
Jocassee
Petrolhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer View Post
You're right, the world should revolve around dumb fucks like yourself. Heaven forbid we inconvenience the dumb fuck.
There is a diff between inconvenience and lousy safety factors caused by disparate speeds.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #757
chippertheripper
motorcycle junkie

Oddometer: 2,020
Quote:
Have you ever heard of using the throttle to get out of trouble? I have, and i do. Bicycles can't.

If you-re on a bike or in a car for that matter overtaking a bicycle moving 5mph on a hill they might as well be standing still. Like a pedestrian taking up your roadspace. Please tell me how its safe for pedestrians to be standing in the road.
Eat a frosty bag of dicks.

Share the road, fucktard.
Originally Posted by Night Falcon View Post
Life is too short to crash on a bike you don't respect
chippertheripper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #758
kbasa
Colnago!

Oddometer: 65,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseblood View Post
Fucking n00b rider. All decked out in leathers, but can't avoid the 5% of the road with people on it.

Bicyclists should have garroted him with their pants clips, and made the world a safer place.
I would have kicked him square in the nuts with one of my carbon fiber Spidi shoes. What a fucking idiot.

Fuck Cancer. Ride bikes. - dave + tina
kbasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #759
kbasa
Colnago!

Quote:
I agree that the motorcyclist had no skill and probably should not be on the road, but neither should the bicyclists. They are unprotected and slow. I don't mind that they are in the roads generally, but they should have the same rights as a jaywalking pedestrian. If they get hit, it's their fault.

I was riding up US276 above Greenville SC last fall. Switchback city, 2000 ft climb over just a few miles. The grape smugglers LOOOVE riding up there on saturday mornings to prove how hard core they are. Problem is the higher they get, the more tired they are, and they start to wobble on the road. There is nothing worse than coming around a blind corner and finding a fucking bicycle in your god damned apex. Pucker moment. I also passed a truck on a double yellow (yes, I know it's not legal) on a long straight stretch. SV650 passing a F250 with a trailer, no sweat right? Unless the truck decided to merge into you to avoid a bicycle. I dodged...that time.

Fuck 'em and keep 'em the hell of the roads, it's dangerous enough out there without being a goddamned obstacle course.
Go fuck yourself. Bicyclists have every right to the road, just like you do in your car, truck, or moto. If you don't ride, you don't know that cyclists aren't out to "prove" anything. Making a long climb successfully is to plumb the depths of your own psyche and your willingness to endure and perservere. It's not done to prove anything to anyone other than your own self.

If you can't get around a bicycle on your motorcycle, maybe you should stay off the road.

I suspect you're just a troll, but if you're not, you're a total fucking jackass.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #760
kbasa
Colnago!

Quote:

You're approaching from the rear. Do you have issues missing things in the road when they're all of about a foot wide and you're going by them like they're standing still?

If so, maybe you should stay off the road.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #761
Jocassee
Petrolhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbasa View Post
You're approaching from the rear. Do you have issues missing things in the road when they're all of about a foot wide and you're going by them like they're standing still?

If so, maybe you should stay off the road.
You missed my point entirely. You need to decide whether you, as a comparatively stationary object, think it is a good idea to share the same space as two-ton vehicles. All the bumper stickers in the world aren't going to help you when you're being drug along under some good ole boy's F150.

Why do you think mopeds aren't allowed on the freeway? It's not because they're too small. It's because they're too SLOW.

I will make a concession on my "hardcore" comment, it was mean spirited, but my point remains. Doubly so if you can't keep your machine out of the middle of the road because you're too tired.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #762
GSequoia
Where are my tools?

Oddometer: 988
When the fuck did this become the Killboy thread?
GSequoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #763
wiseblood OP
Hall Monitor

Oddometer: 11,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSequoia View Post
When the fuck did this become the Killboy thread?
Pretty much started that way.

And, shame on you all for not commenting on my picture.

Big Apple Tag-o-Rama Maps: Click Here!
wiseblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:45 PM   #764
feldjäger
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMutt View Post
Silly or not for a cyclist to be on that road, a MOTORCYCLIST should have NO ISSUES avoiding one!!!!

I don't mind cyclists on roads like that, unless they are riding side by side, or even three abreast which happens too frequently on our mountain twisty here.
I don't completely disagree with you. I just think twice about certain roads when I ride my bicycle. I have this saying, you may have the right away, but you don't out weigh the car, truck or motorcycle that will hit you. As for the Angeles Crest, there were more than a few of those guys riding two or three abreast. It is important to share the road period! When you choose to ride like an idiot, not only do you put your life in danger but others as well, and that make you an asshole!
feldjäger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #765
dolomoto
Destroyer of Motorcycles

Oddometer: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by feldjäger View Post
I don't completely disagree with you. I just think twice about certain roads when I ride my bicycle. I have this saying, you may have the right away, but you don't out weigh the car, truck or motorcycle that will hit you. As for the Angeles Crest, there were more than a few of those guys riding two or three abreast. It is important to share the road period! When you choose to ride like an idiot, not only do you put your life in danger but others as well, and that make you an asshole!
If you watch the video from the "chase" motorcycle, you'll see that the Mishap Rider had plenty of clues that there were cyclists just ahead of him. IMO, he ignored all of them with predictable results.