ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #241
Mustangshelly
Adventurer...hardly

Oddometer: 525
Lucky ducks

Tonight I am fortunate to be falling into sweet slumber with the sounds of happy laughter, Jeff's snoring and crackling campfire. I keep snickering to myself as I hear another outburst of belly laughs. Perhaps I really won't get much sleep, but it's worth it. How can I ever repay all of you for EVERYTHING that you did for Jeff and myself this weekend. What did we do to deserve such genuine, caring & thoughtful people in our lives? I hardly know most of you and 50% I had NEVER met before this weekend, yet you all chipped in to help in any way you could. You arrived strangers and go away fast friends. So very thankful for for all of you, but mostly I am thankful that this thick skulled husband of mine is back home and already on the road to recovery.
Mustangshelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #242
Mr. Fisherman
Ray soon to be AWAY!

Oddometer: 10,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post
Tonight I am fortunate to be falling into sweet slumber with the sounds of happy laughter, Jeff's snoring and crackling campfire. I keep snickering to myself as I hear another outburst of belly laughs. Perhaps I really won't get much sleep, but it's worth it. How can I ever repay all of you for EVERYTHING that you did for Jeff and myself this weekend. What did we do to deserve such genuine, caring & thoughtful people in our lives? I hardly know most of you and 50% I had NEVER met before this weekend, yet you all chipped in to help in any way you could. You arrived strangers and go away fast friends. So very thankful for for all of you, but mostly I am thankful that this thick skulled husband of mine is back home and already on the road to recovery.
Mr. Fisherman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #243
RedMenace
Adventure Sidecar

Oddometer: 5,198
Thanks for your hospitality! Sorry I got up there too late to lead a ride Saturday. Andy and Amy and I looped over Red Hill Road before coming back up for the evening festivities.

It was great seeing everyone.

Heal fast and completely, Jeff.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #244
Petrolburner
Noise Maker

Oddometer: 534
Thanks Jeff and Shelly for inviting all of us strangers to your home to camp, ride and get rowdy! I had a great time and I hope to see more trials bikes at the next event!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #245
Drtyfun
Here and There

Oddometer: 1,365
Jeff, and Shelly thanks for hosting such a great weekend! It was great to see some old friends and make some new ones!
Drtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #246
B50Paul
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 196
Hi Jeff , as a true trail leader there should be ten more people with the same injury

Heal quick. Paul
B50Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #247
Motomuffin
CSMC

Oddometer: 539
Thanks for such a swell time!
Old 10-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #248
cfimike
Adventurer

Oddometer: 20
Great time! Thanks Jeff & Shelly!
cfimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #249
BSkye
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 692
That wrapped up the year well!

Thank you Jeff and Shelly for a great time!

ps: exactly how many feet equals: "sh*!,sh*!,fu*#"?

BSkye screwed with this post 10-07-2012 at 05:27 PM Reason: was an afterthought
BSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #250
peterman
cop magnet

Oddometer: 12,986
Alright,,enough!

Somebody better spill on what AJ has done to himself.
Motosickles is dangerous,,or did he slip on a banana peel at the "Organic Hippie" coffee shop and fresh fruit boutique?
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #251
ylekiot
n00b

Oddometer: 9
The one guy in our group with a GPS. Oops. Great ride with K_N_Fodder and Squishy. Thank you Shelly and Jeff!

ylekiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #252
Mustangshelly
Adventurer...hardly

Oddometer: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylekiot View Post
The one guy in our group with a GPS. Oops. Great ride with K_N_Fodder and Squishy. Thank you Shelly and Jeff!

Sweet! Kinda reminds of a ride that Ladybug took me on last year, without the sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
Motosickles is dangerous,,or did he slip on a banana peel at the "Organic Hippie" coffee shop and fresh fruit boutique?
Well, PMan.....the banana peel was a pickup truck with a couple of hunters looking out their side window scouting deer. They didn't see Jeff until they heard his tire skidding. He was able to avoid hitting them head on but was knocked unconscious so Larry hit his emergency spot button. Jeff had the si de of his left knee ripped open and a kidney laceration. I was able to bring him home last night so he could hang with the 40some odd people that we had out here. He is doing well. I will post a picture when I get a chance, unleas someone else beats me to it.
Mustangshelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #253
Mr. Fisherman
Ray soon to be AWAY!

Oddometer: 10,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
A page from your Playbook, maybe two. You started it....

Mr. Fisherman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #254
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,189
Quote:
Sweet! Kinda reminds of a ride that Ladybug took me on last year, without the sign

Well, PMan.....the banana peel was a pickup truck with a couple of hunters looking out their side window scouting deer. They didn't see Jeff until they heard his tire skidding. He was able to avoid hitting them head on but was knocked unconscious so Larry hit his emergency spot button. Jeff had the si de of his left knee ripped open and a kidney laceration. I was able to bring him home last night so he could hang with the 40some odd people that we had out here. He is doing well. I will post a picture when I get a chance, unleas someone else beats me to it.
Howdy Jeff,

Damn dude, that sucks, get well soon.

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #255
liv2rydktms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,249
Well Dang!

Quote:
That sucks! Steep and Rocky are wishing A.J. a speedy and full recovery, and the bike too of course!

Shelly, I will be thinking of you as well, I know these kinds of accidents are very stressful for the spouse also!

Glad you both are having a good time with you ADV Family, sorry we missed this one.
IBA#33733
"R" Death Valley trip

liv2rydktms is offline   Reply With Quote