ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #346
BSkye
Studly Adventurer
 
BSkye's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Right here.
Oddometer: 698
AND, there will be a 3rd annual HRVR![/QUOTE]

IN.
__________________
What others think of me is none of my business.
What I think of me is none of my business.

BSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #347
Mr Dual Sport
Roamer
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Bend, Oregon
Oddometer: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post

AND, there will be a 3rd annual HRVR!
IN!

Found my sunglasses Shelly. They were in my jacket pocket the whole time.
__________________
You're never lost till you run out of gas....
Mr Dual Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #348
Mustangshelly
Adventurer...hardly
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Hood
Oddometer: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladukebob View Post
Anyone here recognize the guy at 1:39 into this video?
AJ is famous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FyKCc2qw2g&sns=em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dual Sport View Post
IN!

Found my sunglasses Shelly. They were in my jacket pocket the whole time.
And to think I was gonna give you my girly Smith sunglasses with the sparkly crystals on them.
Mustangshelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #349
Mustangshelly
Adventurer...hardly
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Hood
Oddometer: 534
I found these today

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

These strange orange things showed up in the cupboard. Perfect for camping. Thanks NoPoChicken & Motomuffin!
Mustangshelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #350
Motomuffin
CSMC
 
Motomuffin's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 539
:)
__________________
must you stay? can't you go?
Motomuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #351
Crash.Gordon
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Crash.Gordon's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Tumalo, OR
Oddometer: 120
tenatively IN! for next year. By the way did anybody ever find my moto goggles?

Thanks again Shelly & Jeff.

Crash.Gordon screwed with this post 10-13-2012 at 06:59 PM
Crash.Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #352
Jeffer
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Jeffer's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: The State of Jefferson
Oddometer: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Who of you "locals" would be up for a ride, this loop in mind, maybe not all the way to Sisters? Poss take in Olally, with lunch in Detroit, then back through Estacada...with as much forest roads as poss.

Remember, early start with brecky at my place, near Brightwood at 8am ish!

Thinking of squeezing it in next Sunday the 21st Oct.

Who would this date suit?
I'm in as well!
Jeffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #353
Squishy
Positively charged
 
Squishy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, PNW.
Oddometer: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post


These strange orange things showed up in the cupboard. Perfect for camping. Thanks NoPoChicken & Motomuffin!
Reminds me of Elf!
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #354
Squishy
Positively charged
 
Squishy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, PNW.
Oddometer: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Who of you "locals" would be up for a ride, this loop in mind, maybe not all the way to Sisters? Poss take in Olally, with lunch in Detroit, then back through Estacada...with as much forest roads as poss.

Remember, early start with brecky at my place, near Brightwood at 8am ish!

Thinking of squeezing it in next Sunday the 21st Oct.

Who would this date suit?

Sign IN on new thread Squishy ride.
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #355
Apple Jam OP
Forest Flyer
 
Apple Jam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Mt Hood mud flow
Oddometer: 6,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash.Gordon View Post
tenatively IN! for next year. By the way did anybody ever find my moto goggles?

Thanks again Shelly & Jeff.
The "In"s are finding thier way IN already!
The first week/weekend of October has treated us well for weather,
lets count on it for one more year.....

I never saw your goggles, but have not yet been out riding :-(
My entire clutch hand assembly & clutch reservoir is gone, in a pile of small parts, I'll need some new grips,
Windshield & at least one mirror are shot, rear rack is curiously bent very badly, might be able to be flattened,

A bit more oil then normal is leaking out from behind the stock bashplate. I haven't removed it yet & that's got me a bit worried, but the rest of the bike looks pretty danged good. Tough and ugly.

My leg feels great, I am walking / can walk without crutches easily, but I tire fast, so I use the crutches as energy savers. There is a contstant jab of pain at the main skin connection to remind me of where a muscle was connected and to keep me worn down and out of trouble. Both arms at the bicep/triced feels like they were run over by a loaded log truck, while my leg just feels like it was run over by an empty truck, and sewed closed after the event popped it open like big zit..

Gonna be fine....!!! I think it's now up to me & PT.
I promise, no limping at Crooked River in March !!.....I will come back stronger.
Looks like in that video I was explaining something fun.
This bike is fun!
__________________
..
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #356
Squishy
Positively charged
 
Squishy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, PNW.
Oddometer: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
Both arms at the bicep/triced feels like they were run over by a loaded log truck, while my leg just feels like it was run over by an empty truck, and sewed closed after the event popped it open like big zit..

Gonna be fine....!!! I think it's now up to me & PT.

Great to hear that you are getting around better, good job.

In regards to the extra oil, there was a heap of fuel over everything...wonder if it just bled what was there & dripped it out lower, making things look worse underneath?
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #357
grinns
Semper Fi
 
grinns's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Rainy, Wa
Oddometer: 1,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
The "In"s are finding thier way IN already!
The first week/weekend of October has treated us well for weather,
lets count on it for one more year.....

I never saw your goggles, but have not yet been out riding :-(
My entire clutch hand assembly & clutch reservoir is gone, in a pile of small parts, I'll need some new grips,
Windshield & at least one mirror are shot, rear rack is curiously bent very badly, might be able to be flattened,

A bit more oil then normal is leaking out from behind the stock bashplate. I haven't removed it yet & that's got me a bit worried, but the rest of the bike looks pretty danged good. Tough and ugly.

My leg feels great, I am walking / can walk without crutches easily, but I tire fast, so I use the crutches as energy savers. There is a contstant jab of pain at the main skin connection to remind me of where a muscle was connected and to keep me worn down and out of trouble. Both arms at the bicep/triced feels like they were run over by a loaded log truck, while my leg just feels like it was run over by an empty truck, and sewed closed after the event popped it open like big zit..

Gonna be fine....!!! I think it's now up to me & PT.
I promise, no limping at Crooked River in March !!.....I will come back stronger.
Looks like in that video I was explaining something fun.
This bike is fun!
I have the stock bars sitting in the garage. My friend had an extra stock windshield. I will ask him if he wants to give it up.
__________________
2012 300 EC Race
2010 690 R
2007 990 S

grinns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #358
BSkye
Studly Adventurer
 
BSkye's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Right here.
Oddometer: 698
!!!

Hold it guys.......give it to him one piece at a time.......just so that the kid can heal before getting back on that bike!
Timing is everything.
__________________
What others think of me is none of my business.
What I think of me is none of my business.

BSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #359
Scott_PDX
Leisure Engineer
 
Scott_PDX's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Portland...the newer one on the left side.
Oddometer: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post

This bike is fun!
That's what I was hoping to hear!

Heal well!
__________________
2011 WR250R, 2009 KLR650, 2004 KTM 450 EXC, 2000 R1150GS

My MotovLog (Youtube Videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/scottb572/videos

Where Am I via SPOT (Code SCT): http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719703
Scott_PDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #360
Mustangshelly
Adventurer...hardly
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Hood
Oddometer: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSkye View Post
Hold it guys.......give it to him one piece at a time.......just so that the kid can heal before getting back on that bike!
Timing is everything.
No kidding! Thankfully he really can't get around good enough to actually work on the bike just yet. AND he really has his work cut out for him with the house.
Mustangshelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014