Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #241
Poweranger
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtmonkey8 View Post
My card has been charged for $924.85 and we will wait to make sure it does not change. If not, we are looking at $26.43 per filter plus the shipping from me to you. By the way the shipping alone was $40.91 or just $1.17 for each filter form Australia.

Great deal! Thanks again for doing this.
Poweranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #242
XCRider803
Loftin' the wheel

Oddometer: 718
Quote:
My card has been charged for $924.85 and we will wait to make sure it does not change. If not, we are looking at $26.43 per filter plus the shipping from me to you. By the way the shipping alone was $40.91 or just $1.17 for each filter form Australia.
That's awesome, thanks for doing this. Did they give any indication of production or shipping times?
XCRider803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #243
Kali Trailrider
PLATED X2

Oddometer: 458
Cool2

The weather is warming up!!

Spring time and warm weather.

I am dialing in my new tiger. Damn the are so many options for farkles it is almost hard to decide on what to get???

triumph has a great bike with the tiger and it is good to see so many aftermarket manufacturers producing things for this bike.

Looking forward to the filters thanks!!
Old 03-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #244
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,901
Quote:
Awesome Let me know when I need to pay up!
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #245
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders

Oddometer: 894
Filters Here???

I got a pink slip in my mailbox today. Looks like I have to go to the P.O. to sign for something. Tracking number ends in "AU" and I am not expecting anything else. I think it is our filters. The problem is that I work almost an hour away from the P.O. whose hours are 9-5. I leave at 6:45 and get home between 6:30 and 7. I may be able to sweet talk the wife into picking them up. She does not know anything about this. Good thing we still have separate accounts but I bet I will have some explaining to do. She thought I was done buying stuff for the bikes...

Hopefully she can pick them up tomorrow and then on Thursday I can take a filter to the P.O. and get a shipping cost. I will give you payment information and hopefully have a batch of paid filters to drop off at the P.O. Saturday AM, Stay tuned for the payment info to be PM'd to you Thursday evening so you can make your payment and get your filter ASAP.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #246
chad68
n00b

Oddometer: 6
Thanks dirtmonkey
chad68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #247
youtalkintome?
n00b

Oddometer: 7
Wicked

Hey, Dirt I'll wont tell your wife if you don't tell mine. Hope you can do pay-pal.
youtalkintome? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #248
BlackBeast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 918
Thank you for all the effort.
BlackBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #249
Seve
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeast View Post
Thank you for all the effort.
Seve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #250
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders

I have the filters. A whole bunch of them all gooey with preoiled goodness. I went to the post office, but my dumb arse did not go buy small boxes first. They did help me get an idea of rates based on weight using a box e found in the back. This box was perfect for two filters, but too big for just one. I will go buy some boxes, hopefully tonight, and return to the post office and get a firm cost to ship to add to the cost of the box and the cost of the filter. Sorry for the delay, but I don't want to over charge you guys, nor do I want to pay out of pocket.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #251
Dirtmonkey8
VA is for Riders

Time to pay up and ship out

We have reached the final stage and now it is time for you to pay and me to get to work boxing and shipping.

PAYMENT DUE:

ONE filter USA= $32.50

TWO filters USA= $63.00

This leaves two people out. Boro128 who requested three filters and Seve who is living in Canada and requested two filters. Please PM me your mailing address and I will prepare your items for shipping, take them to the Post Office and get a cost and then send you a PM. I can probably do this tomorrow during my lunch break if I get your address in time.

PAYMENT METHOD

Paypal is going to be the easiest for me to accept and it will be the quickest way for you to get your filter in hand. SEND MONEY AS A GIFT ONLY to johnmaconpowers@yahoo.com. You will have to pay a small fee to do this. I am not paying any fees. I am not profiting from this group buy. If you mess up and send a payment where I end up paying a fee you will have to submit another payment in order to pay in full and get your filter. Not trying to be harsh. I just have to get my thousand dollars back. Also, make sure you PUT YOUR ADV NAME IN THE NOTES or special instructions or whatever spot Paypal has for you to send me additional information. You do not need to note that your payment was sent with a post here in this forum. I will only verify that from Paypal and there is no point taking up space on the forum.

Some of you may not use Paypal. Go sign up for it! It is easy and you will be able to use it in the future. If you are especially stubborn and refuse to use Paypal, please PM me and we will work out another form of payment such as a personal check.

DELIVERY ADDRESS

You should be able to send your shipping information along with the Paypal payment. You may also PM me your delivery address if you wish.

I meant to post a pic of the box of beauties crammed like sardines. I will try to get one on in the morning if work does not interfere. Also, I am a newb at this and at the moment I am quite tired. If I have omitted anything or made any mistakes I apologize. Please feel free to help straighten me out and point me in the right direction. A good example would be that I luckily remembered that I needed to give you my email for Paypal after writing these last couple of sentences and just before I hit "Submit Reply". I guess my subconscious knew I was leaving out some pretty important info.

P.S. Filters in person are larger than they appear online.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #252
Kali Trailrider
PLATED X2

Oddometer: 458
Payment sent

Thanks for the hook up.

I will send $75 plus fees. A little something for your time!!

Thanks Jerry

Pm sent with address.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #253
Poweranger
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 521
Maybe dirtmonkey8 will receive enough few extra bucks to buy himself a case of beer! :
Poweranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #254
kingofZroad
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 297
Payment sent, thanks again!!!
kingofZroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #255
orv
Busted butt

Oddometer: 442
Thanks a bunch!!

The type of BS he has had to go through deserves a few beers. I also added a tip to the tab, and hope it makes him feel better about what he volunteered to do. Group buys are great. The main buyer deserves a tip, IMHO, and a Big THANKS!
orv is offline   Reply With Quote