ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays
 
Jeff aka BOLT's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the Mojave
Oddometer: 1,224
Stoddard Wells-ish: Oct 13-14 2012

STODDARD WELLS-ISH means what you think it means. Great trails in and around the area. Tend to stay off the regular routes to Slash-X and back. But I can be arm wrestled into Chilli Cheese fries if the group is into it.

Like to get into the ORDS east of 247 on this ride. Most likely Saturday.

Post up if interested.

More details and RSVP list posted here: http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?topic=22.0

__________________
Jeff aka BOLT
RIDERS - Just a bunch of guys that wanna go riding !

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Kap
Single Track Scalpel
 
Kap's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Apple Valley Ca.
Oddometer: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
STODDARD WELLS-ISH means what you think it means. Great trails in and around the area. Tend to stay off the regular routes to Slash-X and back. But I can be arm wrestled into Chilli Cheese fries if the group is into it.

Like to get into the ORDS east of 247 on this ride. Most likely Saturday.

Post up if interested.

More details and RSVP list posted here: http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?topic=22.0

Possible
__________________
This shit aint checkers, its chess !!
Kap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
DirtRider....
Gnarly Adventurer
 
DirtRider....'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Southern California
Oddometer: 277
Looks fun.. i'll keep an eye on this ride. possible in
DirtRider.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #4
airborndad
Beastly Adventurer
 
airborndad's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Montclair Ca.
Oddometer: 2,471
just a heads up
theres a toys for tots Poker run that weekend
they usually base @ or just West of Slash X
if your East of 247 should be a non issue
but I would expect alot of traffic and long waits for grub at Slash X
airborndad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,233
Toys ride is Fun, but loops are south/west of the slash X



I may be in for a sat ride with ya in Stoddard , slash x does a mean BBQ for that weekend


PS: plate optional?
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays
 
Jeff aka BOLT's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the Mojave
Oddometer: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat View Post
Toys ride is Fun, but loops are south/west of the slash X



I may be in for a sat ride with ya in Stoddard , slash x does a mean BBQ for that weekend


PS: plate optional?
Better with a plate for the main Sat ride.
__________________
Jeff aka BOLT
RIDERS - Just a bunch of guys that wanna go riding !

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
Better with a plate for the main Sat ride.
Plate it will be....
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:17 AM   #8
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays
 
Jeff aka BOLT's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the Mojave
Oddometer: 1,224
Looks like we have a perfect group of dirt bikers for Saturday. Weather is gonna be PERFECT. We can handle a couple more maybe... but Sunday we still need some guys.

Can't use the desert heat excuse anymore... Fall weather is here. Mornings are cool... and the afternoons nice !

Staged about 4 miles off Hwy 15 at Dale Evans. Post up soon if you wanna get in on Sunday.
__________________
Jeff aka BOLT
RIDERS - Just a bunch of guys that wanna go riding !

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #9
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,535
Can I do a 90% maybe for Saturday....

Got to fix a bad waterpump seal...if that goes well...I am in....
__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #10
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays
 
Jeff aka BOLT's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the Mojave
Oddometer: 1,224
Looking even better... 50% chance of some rain Thursday... and high for Saturday 75F

Ready to ride Sat 8:30AM.

Directions:
http://ridersonline.org/2012/stoddard_stage.htm

Look for my van:
__________________
Jeff aka BOLT
RIDERS - Just a bunch of guys that wanna go riding !

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #11
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
Can I do a 90% maybe for Saturday....

Got to fix a bad waterpump seal...if that goes well...I am in....
Sat is a lookin better for me to
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #12
Mojave Mutt
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Apple Valley California
Oddometer: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
Looking even better... 50% chance of some rain Thursday... and high for Saturday 75F

Ready to ride Sat 8:30AM.

Directions:
http://ridersonline.org/2012/stoddard_stage.htm

Look for my van:
Right now you still have a chance to ride something new, meet up with us south of your camp. Right now have four commited including me, leaving my house at 8:30 am that would easily put you guys to a meet location before 9 am on the power line road south of your camp a mile off the Stoddard Wells exit. ( first fwy exit south of dale evans).

I have 4 riders commited including me, plated bikes only, fuel stop is easy, lunch on the trail.
__________________
Location: The Great Mojave
Mojave Mutt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave Mutt View Post
Right now you still have a chance to ride something new, meet up with us south of your camp. Right now have four commited including me, leaving my house at 8:30 am that would easily put you guys to a meet location before 9 am on the power line road south of your camp a mile off the Stoddard Wells exit. ( first fwy exit south of dale evans).

I have 4 riders commited including me, plated bikes only, fuel stop is easy, lunch on the trail.
meet location?sounds like two different rides....im down for the new stuffill be coming from LA in the AM
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #14
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays
 
Jeff aka BOLT's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the Mojave
Oddometer: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave Mutt View Post
Right now you still have a chance to ride something new, meet up with us south of your camp. Right now have four commited including me, leaving my house at 8:30 am that would easily put you guys to a meet location before 9 am on the power line road south of your camp a mile off the Stoddard Wells exit. ( first fwy exit south of dale evans).

I have 4 riders commited including me, plated bikes only, fuel stop is easy, lunch on the trail.
You have no idea how I would like to Glenn. But I have 7 guys on my ride... still 6 if I lose Noel to your ride. He has the luxury of being choosey... I do not. Just can't be in two places at once. :)
__________________
Jeff aka BOLT
RIDERS - Just a bunch of guys that wanna go riding !

Guests are encouraged.

Jeff aka BOLT screwed with this post 10-10-2012 at 10:16 PM
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #15
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
You have no idea how I would like to Glenn. But I have 7 guys on my ride... still 6 if I lose Noel to your ride. He has the luxury of being choosey... I do not. Just can't be in two places at once. :)
I'll stick with my original plan and meet up with you Jeff....what time is lift off?


I tweaked my back yesterday but it's feeling a bit better this morning, I'll know more this eve and for sure by fri
Ill Post up,Mike you in?

Ps : how much hwy is gonna be involved? I'm still greenhorn geared...must I change?
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser

dunerat screwed with this post 10-11-2012 at 09:23 AM
dunerat is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014