ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > ADVrider annual rallies
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 06:33 AM   #826
Collarbone
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Collarbone's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Viroqua ,Wisconsin
Oddometer: 439
Well I don't have one yet Roy could I get one to enforce the inside voice rule?
Collarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:51 AM   #827
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collarbone View Post
Well I don't have one yet Roy could I get one to enforce the inside voice rule?
Rules?
I know of no rules other than the campground rules and we bend those pretty well.
__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:07 AM   #828
papalobster
With Gusto!
 
papalobster's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2001
Location: FDL, WI
Oddometer: 12,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Rules?
I know of no rules other than the campground rules and we bend those pretty well.
You really should come to this thing once in a while
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #829
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by papalobster View Post
You really should come to this thing once in a while
You talking to me?!?!?!?!?
I was there last time.
__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #830
papalobster
With Gusto!
 
papalobster's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2001
Location: FDL, WI
Oddometer: 12,636
I remember! you were the one walking around with the rubber gloves asking folks if they wanted thier oil checked!
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #831
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by papalobster View Post
I remember! you were the one walking around with the rubber gloves asking folks if they wanted thier oil checked!
And you was the 1st one to take it up.








__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:37 PM   #832
MikeyT
Krusty Olde Pharte™
 
MikeyT's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: The Thumb of Michigan
Oddometer: 5,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
And you was the 1st one to take it up.








Damn! I miss all the good stuff!



























__________________
MikeyT

99 Shadow Spirit 1100

"Non Illegitimi Carborundum"
MikeyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #833
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,720
I see a rubber knife fight coming ......
__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #834
Doorguy1979
Dreamridin'
 
Doorguy1979's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Oddometer: 617
Well, Tentative is the best word I have right now...tests next week, maybe the doc's can tell me what's going on and get it taken care of, here's hoping. Thirteen months later, and no real idea what's happening yet.

Hoping if nothing else I'll be there +1 with the soon to be wife and the KLR on a trailer since 650 miles is way more than I'm allowed to go in a day now, dam doctors.

Only time will tell, gotta hope for good news.

Missed last year's rally too, don't want to miss this one too.
__________________
The older I get the more I realize how few people I actually need in my life.

08 KLR 650
82 Suzuki GS850
7? Sachs Moped Basket Case
Doorguy1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #835
Ratski
Studly Adventurer
 
Ratski's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Eastern WI
Oddometer: 729
Hey, Roy, I'll take one of those knives if'n you got one left by then.
__________________
1983 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
1984 Honda GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade, a work in progress
1996 KTM 300 EXC Plated
Ratski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:22 AM   #836
Drif10
Accredited Jackass
 
Drif10's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Gates of Moscow
Oddometer: 45,327
Trailering down the dirt bikes, which opens up an opportunity: The 4runner is gonna need new rubber before the winter. That's something that is usually cheaper in the US. Is there anyone local that can recommend a place? I'd order beforehand, have them mounted when I arrive. Stock wheels are kinda messy, might even spring for rims.

Any suggestions?

__________________
I guess your get up and go needs a coffee. - Drif5
Drif10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #837
papalobster
With Gusto!
 
papalobster's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2001
Location: FDL, WI
Oddometer: 12,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drif10 View Post
Trailering down the dirt bikes, which opens up an opportunity: The 4runner is gonna need new rubber before the winter. That's something that is usually cheaper in the US. Is there anyone local that can recommend a place? I'd order beforehand, have them mounted when I arrive. Stock wheels are kinda messy, might even spring for rims.

Any suggestions?

Done shot you a PM.
papalobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #838
Collarbone
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Collarbone's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Viroqua ,Wisconsin
Oddometer: 439
Paul got a little package in the mail today ,thank you looks pretty sharp.
Collarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:12 AM   #839
Rapid_Roy
finally understands
 
Rapid_Roy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 24,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collarbone View Post
Well I don't have one yet Roy could I get one to enforce the inside voice rule?

I would feel much safer giving you one of the last years' models, but you are in!
__________________
What?!
Rapid_Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #840
Rapid_Roy
finally understands
 
Rapid_Roy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Oddometer: 24,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorguy1979 View Post
Well, Tentative is the best word I have right now...tests next week, maybe the doc's can tell me what's going on and get it taken care of, here's hoping. Thirteen months later, and no real idea what's happening yet.

Hoping if nothing else I'll be there +1 with the soon to be wife and the KLR on a trailer since 650 miles is way more than I'm allowed to go in a day now, dam doctors.

Only time will tell, gotta hope for good news.

Missed last year's rally too, don't want to miss this one too.
Best wishes, I hope to see you again.
__________________
What?!
Rapid_Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014