ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
Yes 65 54.17%
No 55 45.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #496
doc_ricketts
Thumper jockey
 
doc_ricketts's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: FlaWaCo?
Oddometer: 5,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbrewer View Post
The election is over!! I know its not prime riding season, but can't people just give it a break. You aren't going to change anybodies mind anyway.
I will if you will.
__________________
"Get yourself to the hills and be uplifted, assuming you got some good knobbies"
doc_ricketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #497
TNC
Candyass Camper
 
TNC's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Tejas
Oddometer: 4,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
There needs to be a party. A party where inmates actually meet, greet and interact with other human beings face to face.

Then the wenis factor will be minimized here in Rockies.

See you at Ethans!
I had to google that, Hondo. It's a good day when you can learn something new.
TNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #498
kanur
cu new er
 
kanur's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Oddometer: 692
I wish I had not clicked on this thread So sad to see such a beautiful state in this state
__________________
Just cause I don't run my mouth don't mean I got nuth'n to say. Mike Cooley DBT
kanur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #499
Hondo
What if its a Samsquamch?
 
Hondo's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado
Oddometer: 9,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC View Post
I had to google that, Hondo. It's a good day when you can learn something new.


Yeah, wenis is a cool word to add to your vocabulary -
__________________
KLRWorld.com Forums - Nighthawk Forums

"Life's an adventure, and I refuse to live a boring one."

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #500
_CJ
Retrogrouch
 
_CJ's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: The 719, Yo.
Oddometer: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanur View Post
I wish I had not clicked on this thread So sad to see such a beautiful state in this state
meh, it's all in fun.

__________________
.
.
Moto since 2011, DR350
MTB since 1991, Full-Rigid Steel 1x8
_CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #501
_CJ
Retrogrouch
 
_CJ's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: The 719, Yo.
Oddometer: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieRider View Post
Btw - since someone mentioned it, I would close every fast food restaurant in a heartbeat.
Or just market decide what should stay, and what should go.....except Taco Bell, Chipotle, and Papa Murphy's.
__________________
.
.
Moto since 2011, DR350
MTB since 1991, Full-Rigid Steel 1x8
_CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #502
mylsmkj
Studly Adventurer
 
mylsmkj's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Wallowa County, Oregon
Oddometer: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by _CJ View Post
Or just market decide what should stay, and what should go.....except Taco Bell, Chipotle, and Papa Murphy's.
One of the funniest things I've read on here! Such a good representation of the hypocricy of both parties...Nice work! I won't get into politics but if anyone is butt hurt about politics or religion, you are most likely insecure about your beliefs.
Without proper research...I'd say 10% of folks just join the conversation for healthy debate, 40% join to fight for their true beliefs and 50% (or more) are ridiculously biased for reasons they don't know besides the rhetoric that either party spews.

I'm a 10 percenter (just joining for healthy debate), generally playing devils advocate!

I think that we should storm Hellsickle's house for starting a thread with dry humor in the title......who's with me?

mylsmkj screwed with this post 11-16-2012 at 10:39 PM
mylsmkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #503
TNC
Candyass Camper
 
TNC's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Tejas
Oddometer: 4,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylsmkj View Post
One of the funniest things I've read on here! Such a good representation of the hypocricy of both parties...Nice work! I won't get into politics but if anyone is butt hurt about politics or religion, you are most likely insecure about your beliefs.
Without proper research...I'd say 10% of folks just join the conversation for healthy debate, 40% join to fight for their true beliefs and 50% (or more) are ridiculously biased for reasons they don't know besides the rhetoric that either party spews.

I'm a 10 percenter (just joining for healthy debate), generally playing devils advocate!

I think that we should storm Hellsickle's house for starting a thread with dry humor in the title......who's with me?
Jeff didn't start a humorous thread...it was a spontaneous uprising based on a lack of electric start on a KTM300.


TNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:28 AM   #504
mylsmkj
Studly Adventurer
 
mylsmkj's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Wallowa County, Oregon
Oddometer: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC View Post
Jeff didn't start a humorous thread...it was a spontaneous uprising based on a lack of electric start on a KTM300.



WHAT? I thought it was the six speed tranny.
mylsmkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #505
HellSickle OP
Scone Rider
 
HellSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Fort Collins
Oddometer: 8,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC View Post
Jeff didn't start a humorous thread...it was a spontaneous uprising based on a lack of electric start on a KTM300.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mylsmkj View Post
WHAT? I thought it was the six speed tranny.
Tastes great, less filling?

Storm away boys, but bring beer.
__________________
We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.
"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it"

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #506
TNC
Candyass Camper
 
TNC's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Tejas
Oddometer: 4,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieRider View Post
We prefer HellRider.

Btw - since someone mentioned it, I would close every fast food restaurant in a heartbeat.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Shame on you, Paula...I'll bet you're behind the Twinkie collapse.
TNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #507
Graywolf11
Lobo Loco Moto
 
Graywolf11's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Between Cimarron Ridge and the Uncompaghre
Oddometer: 1,017
Cool2

Kumbai Yah...
__________________
Life is long enough - it just isn't wide enough.
Although I do enjoy a good single track now and then!
KTM Adventure
Touring by motorbike, more than any other mode of transportation, allows us to be more fully engaged with people, culture and the natural world - especially the bugs.
Graywolf11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #508
HellSickle OP
Scone Rider
 
HellSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Fort Collins
Oddometer: 8,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbrewer View Post
And my wife and kids!!


Shouldn't you worry about someone calling Child Protective Services?

At the minimum, don't let the kid's sit in Santa's lap.
__________________
We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.
"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it"

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #509
Graywolf11
Lobo Loco Moto
 
Graywolf11's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Between Cimarron Ridge and the Uncompaghre
Oddometer: 1,017
Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC View Post
Shame , Paula...I'll bet you're behind the Twinkie collapse.
The Twinkie Industrial Complex has finally been brought down but don't despair. You can stock up now and they'll still be edible fifty years from now!
__________________
Life is long enough - it just isn't wide enough.
Although I do enjoy a good single track now and then!
KTM Adventure
Touring by motorbike, more than any other mode of transportation, allows us to be more fully engaged with people, culture and the natural world - especially the bugs.
Graywolf11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #510
ironbrewer
Hopefully Riding
 
ironbrewer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Was in Colorado now in The Northwet, Washington
Oddometer: 4,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSickle View Post


Shouldn't you worry about someone calling Child Protective Services?

At the minimum, don't let the kid's sit in Santa's lap.
My wife is actually a mandatory reporter, so if anything happens to them she will have to report it. I've been to a bunch of parties at Ethans, and so far nothing has happened until after we leave.
__________________
"All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian."


Pat Paulsen
ironbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014