ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #61
Georgiapeach
Adventurer-Lite
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Oddometer: 25
Guess it's not too late to throw my cap into this thread. I started riding when I turned 45, got interested in the dirt last summer with a TTR-225, then decided I needed one which was road worthy and got the Suz DRZ400S last August. Have had a couple of adventures with the guys over at twtex, one with a face plant included (log jump). Guess since I am 50 now, I should start slowing down...........nah! Just bought a Kaw Z750s for my current street bike. It's all fun and games, til somebody breaks a hip!

Georgia from Texas
__________________
2003 crf 100 / 2006 F650gs
It's all Fun and Games til Somebody Breaks a Hip!
Spring, TX
Georgiapeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #62
GTinAus
nutsplitter
 
GTinAus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Uralla
Oddometer: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiapeach
Guess it's not too late to throw my cap into this thread. I started riding when I turned 45, got interested in the dirt last summer with a TTR-225, then decided I needed one which was road worthy and got the Suz DRZ400S last August. Have had a couple of adventures with the guys over at twtex, one with a face plant included (log jump). Guess since I am 50 now, I should start slowing down...........nah! Just bought a Kaw Z750s for my current street bike. It's all fun and games, til somebody breaks a hip!

Georgia from Texas
...doesnt hurt till the bone shows and the blood flows...
__________________

GTinAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #63
ms620chick
n00b
 
ms620chick's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: se tn
Oddometer: 9
Wicked women riders

Im another women rider..I currently ride my ducati multistrada.
I got it 2 weeks ago. I also have a suzuki sv650
ms620chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:48 AM   #64
Wings
marmaduked
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Oddometer: 14,066
__________________

Smugmug coupon code: CKZQ0vLPlmLFw
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #65
Honey
That's Mrs AceRph to you!
 
Honey's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: 93446
Oddometer: 1,690
The ADV Riders and Dating thread led back to this one.

So LADIES ONLY, how about adding your ADV user name, location and other relevant information (follow the Add Yourself link) on this Map?

Why not?
__________________
.
A wise man once said, "I don't know. Ask a girl."
.
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:06 PM   #66
advridergirl
Gnarly Adventurer
 
advridergirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Victoria, BC
Oddometer: 166
I'm a girl! Fairly new to the forum and just totally loving it... I've always been comfortable hanging with the guys but it is nice (but not always easy) to find other women to chat bikes and ride with.
__________________
So many roads, so little time...
BMWMOA #111667, CG Inmate #F6502784

Now: '06 F650GS and Then: '06 KTM 950Adv, '03 F650GS, '02 SV650S, '02 650 V-Star
advridergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:56 PM   #67
Photog
Charismatic Megafauna
 
Photog's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Cackalacky
Oddometer: 46,252
__________________
Only an XR1200 owner knows why Cthulhu hangs its head out a car window.

Like I like. Yep.
Photog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:59 PM   #68
JohnTM
I suck toes
 
JohnTM's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Location: Cornersville, TN
Oddometer: 29,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey
The ADV Riders and Dating thread led back to this one.

So LADIES ONLY, how about adding your ADV user name, location and other relevant information (follow the Add Yourself link) on this Map?

Why not?
Cool! Now I got a map to follow next time I go "Stalking Across the USA"!
JohnTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:02 PM   #69
Honey
That's Mrs AceRph to you!
 
Honey's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: 93446
Oddometer: 1,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by John™
Cool! Now I got a map to follow next time I go "Stalking Across the USA"!
Hi John™

If you can stalk others across the country by an online user name and zip code, then you're in the wrong line of work.
__________________
.
A wise man once said, "I don't know. Ask a girl."
.
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 06:56 PM   #70
RandomGS
Beastly Adventurer
 
RandomGS's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Pueblo West, CO
Oddometer: 5,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by John™
Cool! Now I got a map to follow next time I go "Stalking Across the USA"!
I have a feeling many might be packing...
RandomGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 07:10 PM   #71
Queen
Escapee
 
Queen's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Oddometer: 24,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGS
I have a feeling many might be packing...
Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:37 PM   #72
~dirtgirl~
Dirty girl!
 
~dirtgirl~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Black Diamond, Alberta, Canada
Oddometer: 35
Talking

Hello, yes another girl here. Been riding since I was about 16, owned and ridden numerous bikes. Most recently a GSX750F, XR200 and I have just bought a 2006 CRF230 and a 1999 DR650 dual sport. I race in Hare scrambles and have been doing pretty good, got 2 x 2nds last season in the ladies B, thinking about doing some ladies expert races this season. Married for years, husband has a 2005 KTM300EXC, which I love too! Kids,also girlies, have a XR50 and we are picking up a brand new CRF70 for the eldest tomorrow! Ride mainly out at Maclean Creek OHV, Waiparous, and occasionally at Wildrose MX track for a change.
__________________
DR650SE XR650R CRF230F ktm300excCRF70Z50KZ750DRZ1 10 ...........and more to come no doubt! PW50 for sale!
~dirtgirl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:19 PM   #73
Tegan
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Des Moines, IA
Oddometer: 59
Girly girl here! Riding a girly little bike (TW200...laugh all ya want).
Tegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:49 AM   #74
Queen
Escapee
 
Queen's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Oddometer: 24,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan
Girly girl here! Riding a girly little bike (TW200...laugh all ya want).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dirtgirl~
Hello, yes another girl here. Been riding since I was about 16, owned and ridden numerous bikes. Most recently a GSX750F, XR200 and I have just bought a 2006 CRF230 and a 1999 DR650 dual sport. I race in Hare scrambles and have been doing pretty good, got 2 x 2nds last season in the ladies B, thinking about doing some ladies expert races this season. Married for years, husband has a 2005 KTM300EXC, which I love too! Kids,also girlies, have a XR50 and we are picking up a brand new CRF70 for the eldest tomorrow! Ride mainly out at Maclean Creek OHV, Waiparous, and occasionally at Wildrose MX track for a change.
Welcome to both of you. Don't let the fellas scare you off if you wander into JoMomma.
Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:35 PM   #75
~dirtgirl~
Dirty girl!
 
~dirtgirl~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Black Diamond, Alberta, Canada
Oddometer: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBOTU
Welcome to both of you. Don't let the fellas scare you off if you wander into JoMomma.
It's OK, I eat men for breakfast!
__________________
DR650SE XR650R CRF230F ktm300excCRF70Z50KZ750DRZ1 10 ...........and more to come no doubt! PW50 for sale!
~dirtgirl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014