Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #121
Saltair
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Ap-130

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryracer View Post
Hi Saltair - the Powerlet jacket and glove liners are a great combo. The wireless controller included with the jacket will manage both the jacket and gloves, and the digital controller included with the gloves can he used for a passenger or second bike. Powerlet did used to sell the glove liners without a controller, but they are now only sold as a complete kit. I will PM you the instructions so you get a good sense of the install.

The Centech AP-2 is an excellent solution for CANBUS bikes and will give you a lot of flexibility for both your Powerlet gear as well as any other farkles you want to add. The AP-130 relay harness kit makes install a snap and saves you the time of tracking everything down separately to install it. We have both the AP-2 and AP-130 in stock at the shop now, and can ship any Powerlet gear you're interested in from the Michigan warehouse.

Hope that helps - any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Hello Jason, Looking for another AP-130, can you help me out?
Saltair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #122
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltair View Post
Hello Jason, Looking for another AP-130, can you help me out?
Happy to help! We've got the AP-130 relay kit in stock and can ship out tomorrow if you place your order before 1PM EST. PM me or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks again!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:25 AM   #123
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

New raidbox for all V-Strom DL650 owners!

DS Bike Protection has added to their lineup of aluminum rally raid toolboxes and built an application for all years of the Suzuki V-Strom DL650. The box fits nicely behind the Suzuki OEM or GIVI racks and will work on all years including the redesigned 2012 and up models. The raidbox mounted up on the red V-Strom is the final product with no rivets on the exterior side; the box on the white bike with rivets was the initial prototype.

The box lists for $149.99 and we currently have three in stock at our shop in New York. You can click on any of the pictures below to be linked to the product page. As always, if you have any questions feel free to PM me here, email sales AT advmotorrad DOT com, or call (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 10-26-2013 at 06:16 AM
Old 10-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #124
stacym
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
Jason-

Does the side stand foot for the Tiger work with the OEM center stand? (No clearance issues)

Thanks,
Stacy
stacym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #125
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacym View Post
Jason-

Does the side stand foot for the Tiger work with the OEM center stand? (No clearance issues)

Thanks,
Stacy
Hi Stacy - we've sold dozens of the T800 sidestand enlargers and haven't had any customer feedback of interference issues. We have just a couple left in stock now, but have more on the way from Spain. You can click on any of the pictures below to be taken directly to the product page, and if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 10-27-2013 at 02:52 PM
Old 10-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #126
stacym
Adventurer

Thanks for the quick reply! Just placed my order.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #127
stacym
Adventurer

Thanks for the lightning fast shipping! I couldn't believe how fast that got across the country (like 2 days!). Got it mounted up today, and it looks & works great. Thanks again for great service & super fast shipping. :)

-Stacy
Old 11-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #128
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Thanks Stacy - glad to hear everything arrived quickly! For products we have in stock, we can usually ship out same day if the order is received before 1PM EST. After all, no one likes to wait for "farkles"!

Thanks again...

Old 11-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #129
notacop01
Adventurer

Oddometer: 88
Hey Jason, do you know if any of the rally raid toolboxes will work with the Nomada panniers on the R1200 GSW?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #130
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Hi Notacop - I don't think so at this point, unfortunately, as the crossbraces are in different locations. The manufacturer (DS Bike Protection) is working to source multiple aftermarket racks to mount up on their shop GSW so they can begin fabricating a box and mounts. There will probably also be a version for the GSAW when the bike is released.

We're anxiously awaiting a GSW application, and I will definitely update here as well as in the DS Bike Protection GSW-specific thread when they are available!

Thanks!

Old 11-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #131
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

DS Bike just sent us some new auxiliary light brackets for the F650GS / Dakar. These fit up nice and tight to the body work and are a great match for smaller lights like the Hella Micro DE kit shown. Light kits and the aluminum guards are available separately for a complete setup.

We have a few sets in stock in New York now, and will have more on the way shortly. Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Old 12-04-2013, 03:25 AM   #132
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

We've got DS Bike's new stainless steel crashbars en route from Spain to New York, arriving at the end of this week. This is a great alternative to some of the other offerings available currently and priced only slightly higher than mild steel options. Fabrication is ramping up, so if you are interested in pre-ordering a set, please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

DSBP R1200GSW Stainless Steel Crashbars - $269.99 -

These bars are designed to perfectly fit your bike while providing protection in case of a fall. These bars are made from 25mm O.D. stainless steel tubing with 2mm wall thickness and are available in either bead-blasted natural finish or black powdercoat. The lower mounting points are connected to a heavy duty mounting bracket that helps distribute any impact force across a larger surface area. All mounting hardware is included for an easy bolt-on installation.

rotaryracer screwed with this post 12-06-2013 at 10:23 AM
Old 12-04-2013, 03:26 AM   #133
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

A few pics off the bike to better show some of the crashbar details. These shots are of the raw prototype and not the finished product. The pics above with the bars mounted on the bike show the finished product in bead-blasted stainless. Feel free to click any of the pictures to be taken to the product page for more info.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:26 AM   #134
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

A few more detail shots of the finished stainless steel bead-blasted crashbars off the bike...

Old 12-07-2013, 04:00 AM   #135
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

We're very pleased to announce we are an official dealer for Hornig Motorcycle Accessories! We've ordered a few bits of their more popular items for both the oil cooled and liquid cooled GS, and have access to anything in their catalog. I'll list a few items in this thread to show some of the cool stuff we've brought in, but click on the logo below to see all items currently in stock. Any questions, please feel free to PM, email at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com, or call us at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!