Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
MrGoldfish OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
Anyone Ever Had A Problem With Racetech?

I ordered some springs and fork oil back in February and I haven't received my order, nor will they respond to my calls or emails. I really don't want to, but if they don't send me my stuff I'm going to have to file a complaint through my credit card to get my money back. Anyone else have issues with them? Could I be an anomaly?
MrGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
avc8130
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoldfish View Post
I ordered some springs and fork oil back in February and I haven't received my order, nor will they respond to my calls or emails. I really don't want to, but if they don't send me my stuff I'm going to have to file a complaint through my credit card to get my money back. Anyone else have issues with them? Could I be an anomaly?
Unfortunately, I have never had an overwhelmingly positive experience either. I've tried repeatedly to get them on the phone with questions and for tech support and have never gotten anywhere.

ac
avc8130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #3
s1marks
Mercedes

Oddometer: 568
Never had any experience with them but I recomend you call your credit card coimpany straight away. You have limited time with Credit Cards to report this kind of problem and then it becomes YOUR problem (no help from them). Honestly is Racetech isn't responding to your repeated attempts to contact them then what do they expect?

IMHO companies should charge your Credit Card when they ship not before (large customer orders with promised delivery dates 'possibly' excepting).

S1
Old 04-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #4
mopulga
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 243
Cancel and go for Cogent Dynamics. You even get a little pack of life savers with your order.

Great service. Great people.
mopulga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
MrGoldfish OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by avc8130 View Post
Unfortunately, I have never had an overwhelmingly positive experience either. I've tried repeatedly to get them on the phone with questions and for tech support and have never gotten anywhere.

ac
That's to bad. From what I hear, people really like their products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1marks View Post
Never had any experience with them but I recomend you call your credit card coimpany straight away. You have limited time with Credit Cards to report this kind of problem and then it becomes YOUR problem (no help from them). Honestly is Racetech isn't responding to your repeated attempts to contact them then what do they expect?

IMHO companies should charge your Credit Card when they ship not before (large customer orders with promised delivery dates 'possibly' excepting).

S1
So I had a brain fart and forgot that they didn't charge my card actually. However, they did send me an email with an order number and a summary of my order with prices. I did get a call a day or two later from them saying that the forks are on back order and that they should be in stock in the next week. Maybe they forgot to charge my card and send the order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopulga View Post
Cancel and go for Cogent Dynamics. You even get a little pack of life savers with your order.

Great service. Great people.
Life savers huh? That might just be the ticket. I'll go check'em out.

Thank you for the comments everyone.
MrGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote