ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #376
Hawk
Bainned
 
Hawk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Moran Nation
Oddometer: 17,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesgr View Post
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863850

Boom, Canada trip pics for your lazy Sunday afternoon.
You may not have heard about it yet, but we are not real big on Canada and Canoodians around here

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860306
__________________
Fuck Cancer!!!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #377
jamesgr
Zero cool
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Oddometer: 38
Ain't give a damn!

Sault Ste. Marie was kind of crappy, honestly, but it's not really about the destination, is it?
jamesgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #378
Hawk
Bainned
 
Hawk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Moran Nation
Oddometer: 17,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesgr View Post
Ain't give a damn!

Sault Ste. Marie was kind of crappy, honestly, but it's not really about the destination, is it?
Son, can I give you a piece of free advice?

Go read a LOT more and post LESS....

You will find out that we are a very close knit group and we hate douchebags...

There is a thing called a Dog Pile headed your way, and I assure you that it will be very unpleasant for you.

Go READ and learn about this site and why we thing you are a douchebag and then come back and try again.

Good talk, I hope you have a pleasant evening
__________________
Fuck Cancer!!!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #379
jamesgr
Zero cool
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Oddometer: 38
Calm down, dude. Let's go grab a beer.
jamesgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #380
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl
 
SquirrelyGrl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Victoria Secret green pj's of Ponies & Puppies
Oddometer: 888


Beer?


I totally would!



If I was in town





I sure was waiting to hear that ringdingdingding Friday night at the tire change party!

Next week totally show up for a gathering James! You and Hawk can dish about Canada all y'all want.

Since I'm gonna try to go to Victoria, British Columbia in July, I need all the good/bad advice about those sexy mounties in Canada

Thanks sooo much Todd & Lance for helping me out on the tire. I definitely am glad I rode, even if I had some flurries
__________________
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" SuckerPunch
SquirrelyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #381
jamesgr
Zero cool
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Oddometer: 38
Squirrel, based on that picture I'd say you're doing just fine!

I was hoping to bring the brapbrap to the meetup but I took a little too long leaving New Orleans that morning. NOLA around Mardi Gras is a demanding mistress...

When and where's the next one? I'm off nights Tue-Thu or Fri this week, and I'm bringing Molson

jamesgr screwed with this post 02-17-2013 at 09:03 PM
jamesgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #382
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl
 
SquirrelyGrl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Victoria Secret green pj's of Ponies & Puppies
Oddometer: 888
Molson?


Am I old enough to know what that is? Who that is?



__________________
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" SuckerPunch
SquirrelyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #383
jamesgr
Zero cool
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Oddometer: 38
Canadian beer. BAD Canadian beer.
jamesgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #384
jamesgr
Zero cool
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Oddometer: 38
Which, I guess, is your first piece of advice: Buy the mounties some Molson.
jamesgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #385
Suppermotodd
Tag Thief
 
Suppermotodd's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Location: Snobnal Mountain, TN
Oddometer: 1,023
Question Meds

Hawk did you forget to take your meds again? I think someone needs a nap!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Son, can I give you a piece of free advice?

Go read a LOT more and post LESS....

You will find out that we are a very close knit group and we hate douchebags...

There is a thing called a Dog Pile headed your way, and I assure you that it will be very unpleasant for you.

Go READ and learn about this site and why we thing you are a douchebag and then come back and try again.

Good talk, I hope you have a pleasant evening
__________________
Man I'm broke as a stick! NoPC-Lance

http://www.motocompound.com
Suppermotodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #386
Suppermotodd
Tag Thief
 
Suppermotodd's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Location: Snobnal Mountain, TN
Oddometer: 1,023
Question Beer

When are you coming back yo town? The first round is on me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelyGrl View Post


Beer?


I totally would!



If I was in town





I sure was waiting to hear that ringdingdingding Friday night at the tire change party!

Next week totally show up for a gathering James! You and Hawk can dish about Canada all y'all want.

Since I'm gonna try to go to Victoria, British Columbia in July, I need all the good/bad advice about those sexy mounties in Canada

Thanks sooo much Todd & Lance for helping me out on the tire. I definitely am glad I rode, even if I had some flurries
__________________
Man I'm broke as a stick! NoPC-Lance

http://www.motocompound.com
Suppermotodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #387
Hawk
Bainned
 
Hawk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: Moran Nation
Oddometer: 17,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suppermotodd View Post
Hawk did you forget to take your meds again? I think someone needs a nap!


Maybe....
__________________
Fuck Cancer!!!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #388
jamesgr
Zero cool
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Oddometer: 38
Cmon over, we're drinking Rye-P.A. And by that I mean Lagunitas + Old Overholt. That'll induce a nap pretty directly.
jamesgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #389
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl
 
SquirrelyGrl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Victoria Secret green pj's of Ponies & Puppies
Oddometer: 888
Already back in town!


I rode back yesterday and made better time for sure, 8+ hours
__________________
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" SuckerPunch
SquirrelyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #390
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl
 
SquirrelyGrl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Victoria Secret green pj's of Ponies & Puppies
Oddometer: 888
Wednesday Night ~ Brewhaus on Frazier, 7:30 pm

I'm ready for those spicy chicken nachos

Open invite, come join!

__________________
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" SuckerPunch
SquirrelyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014