User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #151
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 358
Great little review I thought I'd share

Thanks for the props guys! I can't wait to get some pictures of all the new products coming out.
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...9#post23183779
Old 02-26-2014, 01:18 PM   #152
Drabnor
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 102
Here is the TJD case saver and exhaust guard on my '14 350 exc-f

Old 02-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #153
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

That's one way to install it. I haven't see that before, but there's no real 'wrong way'.
Nice Drabnor. Thanks for sharing. You can also trim the oem one like this.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:44 PM   #154
COXR650L
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,466
Cain,

I've got several more rides in with the case saver on the WR and it is still doing great. Amazing piece of protection!!!
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:59 PM   #155
jlemond
King of No0bs

Oddometer: 162
Hey Cain, I know you have left for San Felipe already, have a great trip and best of luck.

But I was wondering, on your long list of things to do could you possibly make a front exhaust gaurd for the 690? One that goes infront of/ before the stock pices begin. I am having an issues burning through pants (including a pair of klim latitudes). I don't like the touratech one and the header wrap I have now is a short term solution. I would like something that looks like it could be stock, with a tjd twist of course and bolt right up. Just something to think about.
jlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:20 PM   #156
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
Cain,

I've got several more rides in with the case saver on the WR and it is still doing great. Amazing piece of protection!!!
Thanks for letting me know. Feel free to post pics up on the forums. I'm also making blue TJD stickers for the Yamaha's now. Even had a KTM customer take the blue stickers for his new ktm color scheme w/blue graphics.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #157
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemond View Post
Hey Cain, I know you have left for San Felipe already, have a great trip and best of luck.

But I was wondering, on your long list of things to do could you possibly make a front exhaust gaurd for the 690? One that goes infront of/ before the stock pices begin. I am having an issues burning through pants (including a pair of klim latitudes). I don't like the touratech one and the header wrap I have now is a short term solution. I would like something that looks like it could be stock, with a tjd twist of course and bolt right up. Just something to think about.
Thanks for asking jlemond. Hope you enjoy your KTM 690 black Case saver. Can't wait to see it mounted up. I'll keep that request in mind. No plans yet but you never know. I almost made some TJD guards to replace the oem 690 exhaust guards but wasn't sure they'd be that popular and wanted to focus on the case saver.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #158
COXR650L
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,466
Cain,

I need a 530 guard for my dads bike, Ill send you a PM, but you make those right?
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #159
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
Cain,

I need a 530 guard for my dads bike, Ill send you a PM, but you make those right?
Hey Ben! Cool! yeh I sure do. I emailed you back. Thanks!

Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 PM   #160
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
Anything for the Yamaha WR250R/X in the pipeline?

Hi!

Are you planning to do anything for the Yamaha WR250R/X 2008 and Up in terms of case savers or OEM tailpipe guard?

Please advise,

Thanks!
TrailDust&SaddleLthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #161
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailDust&SaddleLthr View Post
Hi!

Are you planning to do anything for the Yamaha WR250R/X 2008 and Up in terms of case savers or OEM tailpipe guard?

Please advise,

Thanks!
Hi TrailDust,
Thanks for asking. I haven't started on anything yet for the WR250R/X. I've been wanting to look into it. Need some cases first to work with. ;) Don't forget to 'Like' our facebook page www.facebook.com/trailjammer408 for the latest updates. Thanks for asking.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #162
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Gnarly Adventurer

Wr250r/x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailjammer View Post
Hi TrailDust,
Thanks for asking. I haven't started on anything yet for the WR250R/X. I've been wanting to look into it. Need some cases first to work with. ;) Don't forget to 'Like' our facebook page www.facebook.com/trailjammer408 for the latest updates. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for your reply Trailjammer, I appreciate it!

If you ever come up with something, you may want to post a message in the WR250R/X MEGATHREAD so we can all see it.

As to facebook, sorry but I do not contribute to, nor do I wish to participate in, or have anything to do with, zuckerberg's data-mining and spy program!

Keep up the good work just the same!

Thanks again!

TrailDust&SaddleLthr screwed with this post 03-05-2014 at 08:29 AM
Old 03-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #163
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Thanks for your reply Trailjammer, I appreciate it!

If you ever come up with something, you may want to post a message in the WR250R/X MEGATHREAD so we can all see it.

As to facebook, sorry but I do not contribute to, nor do I wish to participate in, or have anything to do with, zuckerberg's data-mining and spy program!

Keep up the good work just the same!

Thanks again!
Thanks TrailDust. I will keep the WR250R/X in mind. I've looked at them but haven't gotten my hands on the parts for possible prototypes. You never know...I've made 3 other guards when enough people started asking for them. no worries on the facebook. I hear ya. You don't need to be a FB member to view the page. It's a product page so lots of good pictures of the product. It's just a fast way to get info out there in 1 spot. My website is out of date. If I could just find some more time....haha. Thanks for the support and tell all your friends about Trailjammer Designs.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #164
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Gnarly Adventurer

Wr250r/x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailjammer View Post
Thanks TrailDust. I will keep the WR250R/X in mind. I've looked at them but haven't gotten my hands on the parts for possible prototypes. You never know...I've made 3 other guards when enough people started asking for them. no worries on the facebook. I hear ya. You don't need to be a FB member to view the page. It's a product page so lots of good pictures of the product. It's just a fast way to get info out there in 1 spot. My website is out of date. If I could just find some more time....haha. Thanks for the support and tell all your friends about Trailjammer Designs.
You're welcome Trailjammer!

I think if you post a request in the Megathread here...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23618215#post23618215

you may get the donor parts you need... worth a shot and also you can post a couple pics there too! Lots of good inmates there!

Thank you for understanding my position on facebook, I appreciate it, but I also can appreciate why you are on there too... goes both ways.

And yeah, never enough time to catch up with life, let alone get ahead, in the world we live in today...

Never give up though and keep on doing what you're doing, you will do great!

Thanks again!
Old 03-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #165
trailjammer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
You're welcome Trailjammer!

I think if you post a request in the Megathread here...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23618215#post23618215

you may get the donor parts you need... worth a shot and also you can post a couple pics there too! Lots of good inmates there!

Thank you for understanding my position on facebook, I appreciate it, but I also can appreciate why you are on there too... goes both ways.

And yeah, never enough time to catch up with life, let alone get ahead, in the world we live in today...

Never give up though and keep on doing what you're doing, you will do great!

Thanks again!
Thanks TrailDust. I'm actively looking for a WR250R '12-'14 clutch cover now. If anyone has one, hit me up. :)