ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #91
crash n bern
Beastly Adventurer
 
crash n bern's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Brisbane Oztrailia
Oddometer: 1,280
Just a warning.

You need to cut this crap out , before Troy gets wind of it.
Otherwise you'll suffer a 2,000 word essay of rhyming shit.
He wont let up he'll go all night and drive you mad.
With ancedotes and advice, good or bad.
He'll one up each and every one of you all.
And like BM's in the mud, you will fall.
I warn you here and now.
Go back to your beloved cow.
Before long it will be too late.
And Troy will runs this thread up your date.
__________________
*Crash testing motorcycles since 1972.
crash n bern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #92
Eric66
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Diddillibah, Sunshine Coast
Oddometer: 301
A dress,a dress,
I must confess,
The female attire,
Does not seem that dire,
A frilly skirt?
But a stack would hurt!
Or maybe a blouse?
But would Phil I arouse?
So let me think,
Would I be pretty in pink?
A GIANT of a man?
Well maybe after many a can!
Eric66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #93
AJC
Reformed Roadaholic
 
AJC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Pomona
Oddometer: 56
Warning

WARNNG: a cam in hand i will be
a film to make for all to see
of chicks with dicks
and cocks in frocks
of hairy dykes astride their bikes
a mothers nightmare will unfold
a story that will be retold
throughout the land in disbelief
so whenever there's a lurking grief
those dreadful blues will be replaced
and a smile will fall across the face
when they tell of Philith in his pink boob tube
forever captured on YouTube
AJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #94
james928
oohh sidestand!!
 
james928's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Brisvegas
Oddometer: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJC View Post
WARNNG: a cam in hand i will be
a film to make for all to see
of chicks with dicks
and cocks in frocks
of hairy dykes astride their bikes
a mothers nightmare will unfold
a story that will be retold
throughout the land in disbelief
so whenever there's a lurking grief
those dreadful blues will be replaced
and a smile will fall across the face
when they tell of Philith in his pink boob tube
forever captured on YouTube
Quality!!!
__________________
525EXC, F800GS, R1100GS and a hectic 69 CD175
james928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #95
james928
oohh sidestand!!
 
james928's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Brisvegas
Oddometer: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by philth View Post
the saturday before yuletide
will be the date of this ride
abide the law and watch for cops
meet at the peachester shop
as you know, im quite a fool
and so i've gone and made a rule
this is the rule, i wont digress
all must wear a ladies dress
if you think this is too queer
you must shout us all a beer
if your thinkin "whats he smokin?"
i must say that im not jokin
I wanna see the copper that pulls over 40-50 unshaven dirtbike riders all dressed up in frocks and MX socks even one is called big cox!!
__________________
525EXC, F800GS, R1100GS and a hectic 69 CD175
james928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #96
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool
 
troy safari carpente's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: "Pearl of the sound" - f5ederation of scandwegia
Oddometer: 18,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n bern View Post
Just a warning.

You need to cut this crap out , before Troy gets wind of it.
Otherwise you'll suffer a 2,000 word essay of rhyming shit.
He wont let up he'll go all night and drive you mad.
With ancedotes and advice, good or bad.
He'll one up each and every one of you all.
And like BM's in the mud, you will fall.
I warn you here and now.
Go back to your beloved cow.
Before long it will be too late.
And Troy will runs this thread up your date.


I kan't rite much, coz I neva lernd...
So goin' git f¤cked will ya' crash n bernd...
__________________
Originally Posted by McCardigan
"I'm trying to track down the (x-mas) pudding...

... look's like carpente found it..."
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #97
philth OP
philth
 
philth's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: bald knob
Oddometer: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric66 View Post
A dress,a dress,
I must confess,
The female attire,
Does not seem that dire,
A frilly skirt?
But a stack would hurt!
Or maybe a blouse?
But would Phil I arouse?
So let me think,
Would I be pretty in pink?
A GIANT of a man?
Well maybe after many a can!
i don't want to start a quarrel
you should go for something floral
we would all say "ay carumba!"
if mort rode in his little black number
i think it would be rather trippy
if drjoe wore bright red lippy
__________________
i must not post hairy buttocks
philth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #98
tksmith
Another GS Freak
 
tksmith's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Peachester State Forest..Usually :-D
Oddometer: 1,069
Oh my God I can't believe it
Read page one and couldn't leave it

I've been absent from these pages
since I posted its been ages

Farmer Phils merry band
will travel through creeks and overland

wearing skirts or dress or blouse
for a gag though not arouse

But manly men they all be
and this sight I'll have to see

On the last ride, the one just passed
I broke my Beemer having a blast

My footpeg bracket broke in two
and Tugboat Bill was to the rescue

Home we limped with lopsided peg
to my wife I had to beg

I've broke my bike and hurt my toe
but still to Kenilworth I'd like to go

Before the finish of her frown
I was heading out of town

Wheeling frantic in me' fourbe
wondering who'd be there before me

Alas I found when pub I made
that everyone had been waylaid

that afternoon the rain had heaped
and up the water levels creeped

From Super Ten to little single
on banks of creeks thay had to mingle

waiting turn to wade across
but Phill got them through without one loss

we all paced like expectant mothers
waiting to hear of our band of brothers

and just before we became dismayed
as the evening light did fade

a distant bark through crisp damp air
was the first of many arriving there

spirits high and stories told
over lager, draught, bourbon and old

we partied on and drank our ales
playing pool and telling tall tales

So long winded this may be
because last year I missed out you see

so no matter what, I don't care
This friggin year I'm gonna get there

__________________
"Anything different is good"

Adventure On!!
tksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #99
Clacka
motomofo
 
Clacka's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Brisbanana
Oddometer: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by tksmith View Post
Oh my God I can't believe it
Read page one and couldn't leave it

I've been absent from these pages
since I posted its been ages

Farmer Phils merry band
will travel through creeks and overland

wearing skirts or dress or blouse
for a gag though not arouse

But manly men they all be
and this sight I'll have to see

On the last ride, the one just passed
I broke my Beemer having a blast

My footpeg bracket broke in two
and Tugboat Bill was to the rescue

Home we limped with lopsided peg
to my wife I had to beg

I've broke my bike and hurt my toe
but still to Kenilworth I'd like to go

Before the finish of her frown
I was heading out of town

Wheeling frantic in me' fourbe
wondering who'd be there before me

Alas I found when pub I made
that everyone had been waylaid

that afternoon the rain had heaped
and up the water levels creeped

From Super Ten to little single
on banks of creeks thay had to mingle

waiting turn to wade across
but Phill got them through without one loss

we all paced like expectant mothers
waiting to hear of our band of brothers

and just before we became dismayed
as the evening light did fade

a distant bark through crisp damp air
was the first of many arriving there

spirits high and stories told
over lager, draught, bourbon and old

we partied on and drank our ales
playing pool and telling tall tales

So long winded this may be
because last year I missed out you see

so no matter what, I don't care
This friggin year I'm gonna get there

That's nice work there, Birthday Buddy
Hope to see your dress get muddy
but stay away from me, you minx
lest like last time my leg you jinx
__________________
2005 Suzuki DRZ400SM (Dazza? Dizzy? Darcy? Dougal?)
2010 Yamaha XTZ660 Tenere (Trev)
2007 Honda CT110 (Hercules)
2004 HD 1200 Custom Sporty (Harold) FOR SALE
sortof...
1978 Yamaha TT500 (The Beast) (sold)
Clacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:07 PM   #100
Wilmo
Orange Fever
 
Wilmo's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: North Perth
Oddometer: 1,270
In a twist of fate I will be
On the gold coast with the family
The Saturday I will have free
But won't have a bike you see
So if anyone would be so dear
To lend me their spare I would cheer
For I would love to follow our guide
On the sunnycoastchristmasbreakupride!
__________________
Rudall River Ride 2011 Kimberley Ride 2012
Australasian Safari 2012 Gascoyne Dash Racer 2012

Take risks and live an extraordinary life!
Wilmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #101
philth OP
philth
 
philth's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: bald knob
Oddometer: 6,080
wilmo from the far west coastie
it just so happens i have a postie
tk that was an epic rhyme
and now i think its milking time
__________________
i must not post hairy buttocks
philth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #102
lentil
All round nice guy
 
lentil's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Not Gunnedah
Oddometer: 7,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by philth View Post
wilmo from the far west coastie
it just so happens i have a postie
tk that was an epic rhyme
and now i think its milking time
the bike you have adressed
but will you loan Wilmo a dress?
I know dresses you have lots
Some with stripes some with dots
Maybe one of your swimsuits
I think that would be a hoot!
__________________
F5 is for wussies Command R is where the actions at!

Apple fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
It's the classic freudian slip... "come out of the closet, and jump into the jaccuzzi with the rest of us..."
lentil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #103
crash n bern
Beastly Adventurer
 
crash n bern's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Brisbane Oztrailia
Oddometer: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post


I kan't rite much, coz I neva lernd...
So goin' git f¤cked will ya' crash n bernd...

That's the shortest post you ever wrote.
I can't believe I got your goat.
This thread was made for you.
But perhaps it's more than you can chew.
I'm let down and disappointed.
As a wordsmith you've been appointed.
You could of done much better.
In the form of a long winded letter.
Might I add, some pictures too.
Of adventure riders in a tutu.
So here we wait with baited breath.
For Troy to put us all to the test.
Your winters are long and cold.
Giving you time to get a hold.
And put down a rhyming essay.
That will leave us all in the fray.
__________________
*Crash testing motorcycles since 1972.
crash n bern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #104
philth OP
philth
 
philth's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: bald knob
Oddometer: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentil View Post
the bike you have adressed
but will you loan Wilmo a dress?
I know dresses you have lots
Some with stripes some with dots
Maybe one of your swimsuits
I think that would be a hoot!
my cockroach friend i must confess
i don't know where he'll get a dress
off the clothesline of a granny?
or maybe cruz, he rides a trannie
__________________
i must not post hairy buttocks
philth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #105
troy safari carpente
Team f5ool
 
troy safari carpente's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: "Pearl of the sound" - f5ederation of scandwegia
Oddometer: 18,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n bern View Post
That's the shortest post you ever wrote.
I can't believe I got your goat.
This thread was made for you.
But perhaps it's more than you can chew.
I'm let down and disappointed.
As a wordsmith you've been appointed.
You could of done much better.
In the form of a long winded letter.
Might I add, some pictures too.
Of adventure riders in a tutu.
So here we wait with baited breath.
For Troy to put us all to the test.
Your winters are long and cold.
Giving you time to get a hold.
And put down a rhyming essay.
That will leave us all in the fray.
Now what's this thing, 'bout your desire,
for adventure riders in pink attire?
Perhaps wood's not the only thing,
that's "flaming" around your campfire?

I'm just glad that philth's inspired,
all these blokes that are required,
to join this x-mas ride of rhyme...
Seem's it damned well ain't backfired!

But today my pen is not for hire,
I'm off to fling some mud and mire.
It's time for a bit of motocross...
and wear out a new back tire.
__________________
Originally Posted by McCardigan
"I'm trying to track down the (x-mas) pudding...

... look's like carpente found it..."
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014