ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 07:16 AM   #136
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlempke View Post
So glad I found this thread, after reading every post I'm sold! I currently ride a Harley so I'm 99.9% on the street but these pants with the armor additions are just what I've been looking for. USA made makes it even better.

I do have a question, I would like to wear these as over pants most likely and was wondering how much bulk the hip armor adds. I wear a 36x32 Levi and was planning on getting the 2013 large.

Ted

Sent from my GS3
Ted,

Thanks for the interest. They are not made specifically as an over pant, but if you select the right size they work well. The biggest problem as an over pant is if you are wearing boots and have large feet you may not be able to get the pants off without taking off the boots. There is a very generous opening on the back of the pant leg, but with larger boots I dont think they would get over the boots. That is the biggest problem you will face as over-pants.

The Forcefield armor is about 3/8in thick and really molds to the body so and I dont see it posing any problems. This is the same armor most manufactures use, including for street apparel.

My suggestion for sizing is to measure your waist with your jeans and see what measurement you get. Send me a PM if you have any sizing questions and I can help you out.


Thanks!!

ben
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:12 PM   #137
Shooplick
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: west of chicago
Oddometer: 38
wish it would warm up

because i just ordered a pair of 13 and would like to try out the pants. these pants look awesome and made in USA so how could i not get them!

Jai
Shooplick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:57 AM   #138
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooplick View Post
because i just ordered a pair of 13 and would like to try out the pants. these pants look awesome and made in USA so how could i not get them!

Jai
Jai,

Thanks! I got the order and will be sending it out later today when I get back from riding in Utah

Ben
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:10 PM   #139
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
Scratch and Dent Sale!!

SALE

Clearing stuff out and I found some items that had small production problems or have been opened that I can sell at a discount

The following are '13 Colorado Pants and each one has a zipper that has one pull placed on backwards. Basically what this means is the pants function just fine, but each vent can on;y be opened from either the top or bottom vs being opened from the top or bottom and anywhere in between. The pants are new and unworn.
-2 pairs of Medium '13 pants. $150 each shipped $28 off


I have a few jereseys that were used as displays or tired on at various events and I did not get them folded so they are somewhat wrinckled and missing the packaging:
2-Mediums
1-Large
2-XL
$20 each Shipped , $19 off.

Paypal as a gift and PM me to order. Please check sizing HERE and let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks

Ben

COXR650L screwed with this post 03-17-2014 at 04:46 PM
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #140
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
SALE

Clearing stuff out and I found some items that had small production problems or have been opened that I can sell at a discount

The following are '13 Colorado Pants and each one has a zipper that has one pull placed on backwards. Basically what this means is the pants function just fine, but each vent can on;y be opened from either the top or bottom vs being opened from the top or bottom and anywhere in between. The pants are new and unworn.
-2 pairs of Medium '13 pants. $150 each shipped $28 off


I have a few jereseys that were used as displays or tired on at various events and I did not get them folded so they are somewhat wrinckled and missing the packaging:
2-Mediums
1-Large
2-XL
$20 each Shipped , $19 off.

Paypal as a gift and PM me to order. Please check sizing HERE and let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks

Ben
The medium and one XL jersey are taken. Thanks guys
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:09 AM   #141
psycleboy
Adventurer
 
psycleboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: new river, arizona
Oddometer: 36
Well, here's a quick review. I'm impressed, had a pair of Dubinky pant for a few months now and can honestly say that they're a viable alternative to Klim stuff. I like the idea of supporting a small business owned by someone who actually rides, Polaris probably has enough money anyway... Initially I thought the leg tubes were way too big but figured it was more of a problem with me than the pants (skinny/fat guy with long chicken legs). I've worn them on both single track rides and on a 4 day ride out to Death Valley. I don't notice any discomfort, binding, etc... and that's exactly what I want, the pants to figuratively disappear so I can just ride. Really great product with a fair price.
psycleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #142
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycleboy View Post
Well, here's a quick review. I'm impressed, had a pair of Dubinky pant for a few months now and can honestly say that they're a viable alternative to Klim stuff. I like the idea of supporting a small business owned by someone who actually rides, Polaris probably has enough money anyway... Initially I thought the leg tubes were way too big but figured it was more of a problem with me than the pants (skinny/fat guy with long chicken legs). I've worn them on both single track rides and on a 4 day ride out to Death Valley. I don't notice any discomfort, binding, etc... and that's exactly what I want, the pants to figuratively disappear so I can just ride. Really great product with a fair price.
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it.

Also both XLs are gone.
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #143
Slideways#96
scooter trash
 
Slideways#96's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Northern NM
Oddometer: 522
So, any plans to make a good ds/enduro jacket?

Bought a pair of your 2012 pants and I'm impressed with overall quality!

Keep up the good work....
Slideways#96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:33 AM   #144
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideways#96 View Post
So, any plans to make a good ds/enduro jacket?

Bought a pair of your 2012 pants and I'm impressed with overall quality!

Keep up the good work....
Sorry not any time soon Glad the pants are working out.


All the jerseys are sold. I still have the two pairs of medium pants.................
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #145
dbl
n00b
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Berthoud, CO
Oddometer: 1
wow...

I Placed an order for a pair of pants earlier this morning, and they shipped the same day. That's great service! A few minutes later I got confirmation from USPS that the pants will be delivered tomorrow. Very impressive. I look forward to using the pants and I'm happy to support a local Colorado company. I hope we meet on the trail sometime... Thanks Ben.
dbl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #146
32x20
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Oddometer: 293
No kidding. I got one of the clearance jerseys and it came 2-day as well!

The jersey fits pretty well. I could stand another inch in the sleeves as Ben predicted due to my height but it's pretty close. The pants are still going strong after almost a year of dual sporting.

32x20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #147
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
I still have the above listed '13 Colorado Pant with a minor zipper defect I can sell on the cheap. Make me an offer

Also check out Dubinky.com for cheap sale prices on all the jerseys as well as the small Colorado Pant. You cannot get a cheaper pant if your waist is under 33in (measured)
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:48 AM   #148
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,466
One pair of the mediums is sold. 1 left
COXR650L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #149
the schwartz
Buckethead Wendy
 
the schwartz's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: the orange in the west
Oddometer: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
One pair of the mediums is sold. 1 left
i'll take the medium pants and a large jersey. pm on its way
__________________
2004 Ninja 250 for sale!
the schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:43 PM   #150
Tj007m
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Madison,WI
Oddometer: 77
Riding Pants

Just put in a order for pants and pads. Like the made in USA by a small business owner.
Tj007m is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014