ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2014, 08:33 AM   #196
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
COXR650L's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag162 View Post
Are there any pants for us Husky guys?
44 waist?
Yep I have several XLs. Is 44 in pant size or actual measured waist? The XLs go up to a 44in measured waist.

Ben
__________________
Dubinky.com Enduro, Trail, Dual-Sport and Adventure Riding Apparel.

Westfest 2013
Canyonlands Adventure Ride
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #197
LtsGoRyd
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LtsGoRyd's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Front Royal ,VA
Oddometer: 102
Sure wish we could have provided the quantity #'s to keep this guy on his feet. I am a firm long time small business employee, supporter, and hopefully owner at some point. Seems like we could have provided the numbers so Dubinky.com could have stayed afloat. At least until he was able to have enough $$$ to provide the type of advertising and retail support to make this dream come true. Definitely don't want to beat the dead horse, .....when you're done, you're done..... just saying. With the brief contact I've had with him, and the quality product and real rider input, seems like a winner to me. I still say, if there is anything that we can do as a group and you change your mind about continuing your product and ideas.......please give a shout! Best wishes to your future and passions, jt
LtsGoRyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:27 AM   #198
winch
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Oddometer: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtsGoRyd View Post
Sure wish we could have provided the quantity #'s to keep this guy on his feet. I am a firm long time small business employee, supporter, and hopefully owner at some point. Seems like we could have provided the numbers so Dubinky.com could have stayed afloat. At least until he was able to have enough $$$ to provide the type of advertising and retail support to make this dream come true. Definitely don't want to beat the dead horse, .....when you're done, you're done..... just saying. With the brief contact I've had with him, and the quality product and real rider input, seems like a winner to me. I still say, if there is anything that we can do as a group and you change your mind about continuing your product and ideas.......please give a shout! Best wishes to your future and passions, jt

Agreed. While I didn't get the chance to buy anything, it looks like it was high quality stuff.
winch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #199
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
Yep I have several XLs. Is 44 in pant size or actual measured waist? The XLs go up to a 44in measured waist.

Ben


hi ben, looks like i've outgrown my LARGE pants. really love it. i'm still a svelte 37....

will the XL be too big? pls. say no.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:40 AM   #200
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
COXR650L's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
hi ben, looks like i've outgrown my LARGE pants. really love it. i'm still a svelte 37....

will the XL be too big? pls. say no.

Hey Joel how have you been?

What is your actual measured waist size?


If the L are too tight the XLs should pick up the next size range, but would need to be adjusted towards the tighter side. The newer pants also have belt loops.......

Let me know where you are sizewise with a tape measure and we can decide from there.

Thanks

Ben
__________________
Dubinky.com Enduro, Trail, Dual-Sport and Adventure Riding Apparel.

Westfest 2013
Canyonlands Adventure Ride
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #201
LtsGoRyd
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LtsGoRyd's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Front Royal ,VA
Oddometer: 102
Got my pants yesterday. Amazing quality, craftsmanship, real rider input and designed product with fast shipping to boot. I'm very proud to wear and talk about Bens story and product for many moons to come. If you ever come up with the energy, time and ideas again, please keep me on your contact list, I'm in and here for ya . Great stuff and I wish you the very best,
joe
LtsGoRyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #202
tuzirix
hit the road, Jack!
 
tuzirix's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Miami, Fl
Oddometer: 50
What's going on w/Dubinky's website? www.dubinky.com
__________________
...like there's no tomorrow!
tuzirix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #203
gen
Studly Adventurer
 
gen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: Tokyo
Oddometer: 708
Dubinky. Enduro and Adventure Riding Apparel

The business is closed by the owner.
__________________
DoD#1458 | GaijinRiders | 2010 KTM 690 Enduro

gen screwed with this post 08-04-2014 at 03:09 AM Reason: edit
gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:44 AM   #204
Kotei
Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Voronezh Rus
Oddometer: 15
Colorado Pant XL

Good day I am from Russia,
Can I order you in the pants size XL for travel enduro?
How much will it cost shipping to Russia?
Yours Eugene.
If not more difficult answer me on mail skykotei@gmail.com
__________________
Auspicia sunt fausta
Kotei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:45 AM   #205
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
COXR650L's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotei View Post
Good day I am from Russia,
Can I order you in the pants size XL for travel enduro?
How much will it cost shipping to Russia?
Yours Eugene.
If not more difficult answer me on mail skykotei@gmail.com
Sorry now that Im closed I cant do international shipping Thanks for the interest though.


I have several XLs, and 1 or 2 larges left
__________________
Dubinky.com Enduro, Trail, Dual-Sport and Adventure Riding Apparel.

Westfest 2013
Canyonlands Adventure Ride
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:35 AM   #206
mikejohn
Beastly Adventurer
 
mikejohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Greenest state in the land of the free
Oddometer: 1,129
What size do you recommend for a 40 inch waist?
mikejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #207
gen
Studly Adventurer
 
gen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: Tokyo
Oddometer: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejohn View Post
What size do you recommend for a 40 inch waist?
I have the XL and it fits me (40) perfectly.
__________________
DoD#1458 | GaijinRiders | 2010 KTM 690 Enduro
gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #208
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
COXR650L's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejohn View Post
What size do you recommend for a 40 inch waist?
Is that pant size? Can you measure with a tape? The XL adjusts from about 40-44in......
__________________
Dubinky.com Enduro, Trail, Dual-Sport and Adventure Riding Apparel.

Westfest 2013
Canyonlands Adventure Ride
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:49 PM   #209
mikejohn
Beastly Adventurer
 
mikejohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Greenest state in the land of the free
Oddometer: 1,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by COXR650L View Post
Is that pant size? Can you measure with a tape? The XL adjusts from about 40-44in......
Yep that's me pants size. How much?
mikejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:36 AM   #210
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
COXR650L's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Oddometer: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejohn View Post
Yep that's me pants size. How much?
$115 shipped PM sent.

Larges are gone, but a few more XLs. Who wants one

Thanks guys

Ben
__________________
Dubinky.com Enduro, Trail, Dual-Sport and Adventure Riding Apparel.

Westfest 2013
Canyonlands Adventure Ride
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014