Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #46
Martian
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrawk View Post
anybody? i went from a few people chatting me up on this to none about over night. haha.
I'm lurking just to see what you come up with. I'm a little perplexed at why you aren't simply selling these parts and buying a bike instead of re-inventing the wheel, so to speak. But, hey, its your time. I'm guessing you're going to end up spending more the way you're going about this than a bike would cost to buy. But, again, its your money. I can understand accepting this challenge; really, I get it! BTDT!

However, technically, I have nothing to add. So I'll just sit over here in the corner and
'93 R100GSPD(sold)
http://frommars.smugmug.com
Martian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #47
W7AMF OP
Yeah Raft'n!

Oddometer: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian View Post
I'm lurking just to see what you come up with. I'm a little perplexed at why you aren't simply selling these parts and buying a bike instead of re-inventing the wheel, so to speak. But, hey, its your time. I'm guessing you're going to end up spending more the way you're going about this than a bike would cost to buy. But, again, its your money. I can understand accepting this challenge; really, I get it! BTDT!

However, technically, I have nothing to add. So I'll just sit over here in the corner and
well i dont own any of the parts im selling. im in the sales dept for the place i work. my boss will take care of me on prices though so it wont be as bad as you might think. thats my situation. the problem is, when r80st's and GS's come through, theres no deals cut because people want them. i think ill build for about what itll cost to buy the same bike if not a bit less. we'll see! either way, itll be fun!