ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 05:41 AM   #2971
Drif10
Accredited Jackass
 
Drif10's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Gates of Moscow
Oddometer: 45,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer View Post
Him and NH are BFF.
I think that Tommy Lee, Roger, and Earl would like to chat with Alex in private.

Just to make sure that Alex gets the hint.


Shit, did Alex teach Alvaro? It would explain much.
__________________
I guess your get up and go needs a coffee. - Drif5
Drif10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:16 AM   #2972
RememberTheFallen
Gnarly Adventurer
 
RememberTheFallen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: North Georgia
Oddometer: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drif10 View Post
I think that Tommy Lee, Roger, and Earl would like to chat with Alex in private.

Just to make sure that Alex gets the hint.


Shit, did Alex teach Alvaro? It would explain much.
Refresh my memory, what happened between them? De Angelis take Nicky out a couple of times? Nicky seems like a super nice guy but I bet when his inner redneck gets channeled the little euro boys watch out!

RememberTheFallen screwed with this post 07-02-2013 at 06:22 AM Reason: Spelling
RememberTheFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #2973
spezjag
Beastly Adventurer
 
spezjag's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Northern Virginia, USA
Oddometer: 7,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberTheFallen View Post
Refresh my memory, what happened between them? De Angelis take Nicky out a couple of times? Nicky seems like a super nice guy but I bet when his inner redneck gets channeled the tiny little euro boys should watch out!
That one time when De Angelis took out both Nicky and Colin?

Man, Colin must have seen something scary in Nicky's eyes, because he immediately backed away and started pointing at De Angelis!
__________________
Gary

Only a motorcyclist knows why a cheetah hangs its head out the window. - Peterman
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6jy8o...ure%3Dyoutu.be
spezjag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:26 AM   #2974
RememberTheFallen
Gnarly Adventurer
 
RememberTheFallen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: North Georgia
Oddometer: 370
Ahhhh...looked it up. Kinda remember that now. Dumb move.
RememberTheFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:49 AM   #2975
dontlr
Mysterious Chatter
 
dontlr's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Queen Creek AZ - Its a dry heat
Oddometer: 2,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberTheFallen View Post
Nicky seems like a super nice guy but I bet when his inner redneck gets channeled the little euro boys watch out!

Dennis Noyes has teld this story on Soupkast a few times and its great to hear it from him and would have loved to see this in person..

"Earl Hayden says that once he was sitting in Nicky's motorhome at a Jerez pre-season test when he heard a commotion outside—pounding on the wall of the motorhome. He walked outside expecting to find Spanish fans wanting to see Nicky, but instead found Nick with Max Biaggi pinned to the bus, warning him never to chop his front wheel again or the Kentuckian would give him a beating he would not forget. It bears mentioning that they were teammates and this was before the racing season had even started."

Soupstory
dontlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #2976
andrewgore
Team MGH
 
andrewgore's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: NW Suburbs, IL
Oddometer: 3,194
Up close & personal



andrewgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #2977
Parx400
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Sacramento CA
Oddometer: 1,443
Hayden has alot of passion. man HE MAD BRO in that video.
Parx400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #2978
Drif10
Accredited Jackass
 
Drif10's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Gates of Moscow
Oddometer: 45,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parx400 View Post
Hayden has alot of passion. man HE MAD BRO in that video.
Good thing they aren't sharing a garage.

Put Alex in with Alvaro. They can compare techniques.
__________________
I guess your get up and go needs a coffee. - Drif5
Drif10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #2979
HoneyBunz
Beastly Adventurer
 
HoneyBunz's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Miles From Nowhere
Oddometer: 5,201
__________________
Certified "Safe For Transmission" - NSA Inspector #47
HoneyBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #2980
dsilver1007
Gnarly Adventurer
 
dsilver1007's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Clemson SC
Oddometer: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlr View Post
Dennis Noyes has teld this story on Soupkast a few times and its great to hear it from him and would have loved to see this in person..

"Earl Hayden says that once he was sitting in Nicky's motorhome at a Jerez pre-season test when he heard a commotion outside—pounding on the wall of the motorhome. He walked outside expecting to find Spanish fans wanting to see Nicky, but instead found Nick with Max Biaggi pinned to the bus, warning him never to chop his front wheel again or the Kentuckian would give him a beating he would not forget. It bears mentioning that they were teammates and this was before the racing season had even started."

Soupstory
This makes me like Nicky even more, Max is a punk...always has been and always will be.
__________________
If you cant ride it on one, ride it on two
dsilver1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #2981
auguzt
4ever n00b
 
auguzt's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: NW Italy, lots o' wines n' hills
Oddometer: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlr View Post
"...warning him never to chop his front wheel again or the Kentuckian would give him a beating he would not forget. It bears mentioning that they were teammates and this was before the racing season had even started."
Hahaha! That reminds me another great moment in their team....
__________________
My head is my only house unless it rains.
auguzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #2982
ErikY.
Insulhater
 
ErikY.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: North of you, probably
Oddometer: 2,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by auguzt View Post
Hahaha! That reminds me another great moment in their team....

Doh!
__________________
"Live your own life, for you will die your own death" Roman proverb.
"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything."-Rupert Spira
"Touratech have nice mounting kits but they want a testicle and half a square yard of scrotum skin for them. They can f*** right off." Frey Bentos
ErikY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #2983
Mike Yanagita
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Mike Yanagita's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: So. Cal.
Oddometer: 306
The irony with De Angelis and Hayden is that Hayden did the same thing to Capirossi at the same turn the following year.

That said, Hayden has had worse luck than most with riders crashing into him.
Mike Yanagita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #2984
PeteN95
Beastly Adventurer
 
PeteN95's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Muk, WA
Oddometer: 2,497
But Capirossi deserves it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Yanagita View Post
The irony with De Angelis and Hayden is that Hayden did the same thing to Capirossi at the same turn the following year.
That said, Hayden has had worse luck than most with riders crashing into him.
__________________
"If you ain't slidin', you ain't ridin'"

SVN/XRR/Christini
PeteN95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #2985
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer
 
Shawnee Bill's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Oddometer: 1,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by auguzt View Post
Hahaha! That reminds me another great moment in their team....
Is that a parking lot tip over just like the rest of us mortals???

.
__________________
1200 GSAW
FE 390
KLR 650 (not new)
GL1800
FZ-1 For sale
Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014