User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
ChavalUSA OP
Freedom Rider

Oddometer: 1
Chaval Response-XRT Heated Gloves

I would like to let you all know about a new battery heated glove on the market called the Response-XRT made by Chaval Outdoor. Our heated glove utilizes a self-regulating nanotech heating system that will keep your hands warm in cold temperatures 3 times longer than any other brand. Temperature control is regulated independently in each finger to ensure a feeling of perfect steady warmth, excellent power conservation, and a significant reduction of required electrical components. The glove is all leather with a reinforced palm and stress relief in the fingers that provides great dexterity. It’s battery powered so there are no wires to run to your bike’s electrical system. It has a long gauntlet with an easy to operate closure, elastic at the wrist for secure fit, a waterproof and breathable liner, and our industry leading heating system that will operate for 6 hours of continuous use, depending on conditions. You can find out all the details at our site www.ChavalUSA.com . I might as well tell you now, our site targets the winter sports market and I have been trying to convince our marketing guy to put a biker shot in the rotation of background images. He doesn’t want to listen to me. If you’d like to give him your own opinion you could do so by sending email to customerservice@chavalusa.com . His name is Mark.

The gloves are fully recharged in 4 to 6 hours.

If you have thoughts or suggestions please let me know and thanks for looking!
ChavalUSA is offline   Reply With Quote