User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2014, 05:58 AM   #1
DAKRIDER OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 70
Adventure beginner riding school

Www.xplor-Int.com is proud to bring our MSF Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle School to Western Pennsylvania and Western Maryland Located in the heart of the
Appellations Mountain, these areas are the perfect venue for this program. It features great terrain, a first-class cabins what is included in the price, and is easily accessible from everywhere in the northeast.

Riding your own dual sport motorcycle our two-day program is designed to maximize every rider's ability on dirt, gravel or other non-paved surfaces. Alain Kaldewaay, a certified MSF professional RiderCoaches will be the lead instructor for this event. In addition you will learning more from one of our other certified RiderCoaches.

Day one will consist of Close Range Excesses 6-8 hours Second day of the school will consist of approximately six hours of riding time and one hours of verbal instruction. Riding includes drills on dirt, gravel, water and grass and excursions up and around Appellation Mountain and the surrounding area.

Riders also will be able to put their newfound skills to use on a dual sport ride with the instructors. Riders are required to wear full protective gear including helmets, gloves, riding jacket, riding pants and boots that protect the ankles. Knobby tires are recommended. This course is intended for intermediate road riders looking for an introduction to beginner off-road riding.

In order to provide a personalized and safety level, class size is limited to 8 participants. Take advantage of this unique opportunity and reserve your spot early as our previous events have sold out.

Details:

What: Xplor-Int MSF Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle School , featuring professional RidersCoach from Alain Kaldewaay. Two-day program.

Where: Western Pa and MD

When: Check calendar on web site for dates

Time: Class is from 8-4:30 both days

Cost: $650
(includes two days of instruction, cabin lodging)

Reviews from Previous Schools:

"My skills increased more than I can count and my confidence level sky rocketed. I was willing to ride a dirt road before the class, but would not have been happy. After the class, I am willing to go anywhere the bike is capable of being ridden. I am no expert by any stretch, but I now am confident I can make an effort at most anything." -April-2013

"It was a blast! The instructors were terrific, Xplor-Int crew was great, and all the riders had a lot of fun together. My R1200GS off-roading proficiency and confidence grew more in those two days than in months of riding solo. I'd been interested in Xplor-Int Off-Road school for quite a while, but wasn't going to make it to the usual schools in Germany or South Carolina. The price and Appellation Mountains location were perfect for me. I'd highly recommend it to anyone considering it; don't pass it up!" -Mark-

Hi Alain,
Thanks so much, I had a wonderful experience this past weekend and learned a lot. I'm looking forward to putting all the skills to use in the (hopefully not too-distant) future.
Best Josh-

Hi Alain - greetings from Hungary!
Thank you again for the great training and the fun rides!! I have a lot of stories to tell but most importantly I can't wait to go for some more adventure rides.
Tamas-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DAKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote