Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #91
AteamNM OP
Wonna Be ADVrider

Oddometer: 3,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMTrailboss View Post
I hope the Baja report is as entertaining as this one was Tony!!
Hey Curtis. Thank you.

Baja is here.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=870197
AteamNM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #92
AteamNM OP
Wonna Be ADVrider

There may be a few who have subscribed here. Maybe Lakerider is wondering what happened to that guy in New Mexico? Did his marriage survive?

The answer is I have survived but I filed for a divorce. I have a hearing on June 19. My wife found a scuba instructor to be more fun and of course he has way more money than me. The future X wife went to Belize after I returned and has since went to Guatemala diving with this guy and has skied many weekends after, another dive trip on May 5 with Enriquee Castanada. A fat Hispanic, farkle gold chains and I knew he was a player within about 5 seconds of meeting him getting my dive certs.

Damnit, dumped for a fat rich guy. I can't compete with that. To the victor goes the spoils. I read some graffiti in a bathroom bar that said:
Remember that chic your with now has been fffkkked and dumped by someone before you. I may have been down, but not totally out. I have a killer dog, I have some meager employment, I rode Baja and survived. Hell I attended Rick's ADV rib fest, I am an ADV guy woona be for real now. I go camping with my dog.

Now to find that independently wealthy nymphomaniac who has a father that owns a beer store.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:48 AM   #93
BikerBobber
Trying to get lost

Oddometer: 594
Let me know, when you find her, if she has a twin!:

Sent from my mobile.
My translab adventure http://bobandmike10x10.blogspot.com/
BikerBobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:12 AM   #94
Mr. G
Normal Dude

Oddometer: 1,656
Pictures of the wife and fat gold chain guy so we can really "Rip them new ones" internet style.

Nice looking dog .... You need a sidecar on the KLR

Then, while at WFO on my way up a dune, I understood. It was like the heavens opened up and I heard the voices of Angels.
Shortly afterward, I heard the voice of God. He said, and I quote, "Dumbass."
Mr. G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #95
QuestForADV
BanCampLeader

Oddometer: 2,624
I enjoyed the RR and was blown away at the ending. You have my empathy and sympathy. Been there and done that. Mine traded me in for a newer sportier model after 21 years. Now she's fat and looking old and unhappy and I'm loving life!

Ride on and enjoy the journey!

QuestForADV screwed with this post 04-30-2013 at 12:39 PM
QuestForADV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #96
AteamNM OP
Wonna Be ADVrider

Quote:
Mr. G Pictures of the wife and fat gold chain guy so we can really "Rip them new ones" internet style.

Nice looking dog .... You need a sidecar on the KLR
I want to fabricate a side rack/car without the wheel. My dog and I ride everything, single track and whatever. A hack just sucks. But a side mount with a roll bar type cage for the dog would be ballin"

Well likely not a good idea to post pics of the "Player" but then who in the hell reads this shit that I know? About 3 weeks ago, skiing in Taos. Pic taken by future X wife, formerly present day wife.

Dang. I don't do face book much. There were like a dozen or more pictures on my future X wife's FB page of here and her BF in Guatemala hanging on ech other. Now they are gone. Now why is that?

Circle the wagons and get ready to rumble.

But hey, in all fairness, I think that the natural order of speciation is to thrive, to seek brighter feathers, to seek what is in your best interests. To be "not be satisfied"? Don't we not upgrade bikes? Is it not natural to want more, to seek security as well as natural attraction? We all love farkles what ever that may be. I think so. As an educated geologist (I say that with jest), it is a law of nature, not a theory or a hypothesis, a law of natural order and part/partial the law of adaptive speciation. So for me to be able to not be a hypocrite, I concede. I understand. But I also know that karma is awesome and wicked. Karma has a way of raping your ass and also provides blessings. It is not really about win or loosing but how you play the game.

Talk about off track, Jo Mamma and thread hijack; so sorry. However the ride report was about life and me - the no account looser (Super Tramp). Yea, I am a looser because I would take the future X wife back with some ground rule changes, a fantasy and nothing more. I miss her and still love her. But I also was able to turn the corner, go over and visit the other side of the brain and realized that my relationship was not good for me; hell for her as well. So as the 11 year bond is broken and the next chapter in the book of life is turned, all I can say is huba ffffkkkking huba. As my dreadlock hippy friend, Gas Gas dealer and such a beautiful human - Trevor would say, peace out.

I will update here on the divorce, not "necessary" divorce trial (June 19th) and options in life as I consult for a geophysical company and head off to Birmingham AL next week to ramp up for a month long field project, I will see a turn in life. The future is up to me.

On a parting note, I actually had a PM from ADVGirl in Colorado. She was supposed to come to Ricks Rib Fest but Mom issues got in the way. She said we will meet at the RMAR event in Colorado this summer. So there ya go.

Thanks for the comments, I truly did not think there would be any responses.

Peace out
Ateam

AteamNM screwed with this post 05-25-2013 at 11:45 AM
Old 05-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #97
jagger_snitt
Pencil Pushing Dream

Oddometer: 53
Thank You for your contribution. You are a true ADV Rider,no matter what you say.Anyone can talk a big trip but getting from behind the computer screen to the trip is what makes someones's dreams your reality! You have accomplished an awesome ride. Hell life is a ride and it ain't over for ya. I'm sorry to hear about your "loss". Less is more in ADV riding. Now you don't have anything holding you "home". God bless you in the valley,hang in there the Mountain top will be worth it.
01 KTM300EXC
01 KTM200EXC
jagger_snitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #98
AteamNM OP
Wonna Be ADVrider

Jagger, God bless. I love the Chattanooga area and I have spent a lot of time at the Trials Training Center in Saquatchie/Jasper/Kimball area. We need to meet there soon, maybe the world round?

You say I am an ADV rider, well I am a work in progress. But your comment made me think back to last October, leaving Rob (LakeRider's) house. I did not ride the bike, I just loaded it up. I left, I made a right turn and there was the postal lady. I rode up to her window, I was excited. I told her I just bought this bike from her friend Rob. I then told her I was now on my way to New Mexico. I also told her I received my motorcycle license three days ago, I told her I had no clue what I was getting into. She told me I was crazy. I smiled and said heck yea, I am a wonna be adventure rider. I can vividly remember every turn up the mountain from Robs house to the border of Virginia/W. Virginia. I will never ever forget that feeling.

I did Baja in February, I'm still a wonna be. But thank you for the response.

Side bar - The future X wife is diving with Enriquee this weekend.

AteamNM screwed with this post 05-02-2013 at 11:54 PM
Old 05-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #99
pboulianne09
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
Just read your post and loved it. As far as the ending I don't think that it's nearly over yet and you'll move on to bigger and better things.
pboulianne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #100
Nanuq
Aventurer by Trade

Oddometer: 1,067
Give us a present day update?
2008 KLR 685- Iron Butt Association #44803
Trippin' in the Yukon & the AK!

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth" - Steve McQueen
Nanuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #101
AteamNM OP
Wonna Be ADVrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanuq View Post
Give us a present day update?
Well thanks for reading. Here is the latest saga. I sort of tie in the present day wife at the end.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=949725