Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #3226
dirtmech
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
[IMG] photo 40844_10200941281958153_1188297842_n.jpg[/IMG]Had a great time...looking forward to next year! photo 544661_10200941278438065_1385257268_n.jpg photo 544661_10200941278438065_1385257268_n.jpg photo 564543_10200941276318012_1904297016_n.jpg photo 558817_10200941303558693_269652372_n.jpg photo 64268_10200941311798899_1951185591_n.jpg

dirtmech screwed with this post 04-01-2013 at 08:18 PM
dirtmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #3227
Nacho911
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekurRides View Post
Thanks guys for the wonderful weekend, even though I got to ride on friday only. I did break my metatarsal like Rob suspected. Have my foot in a cast and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks. Hope to be back stronger and safer. New boots will be ordered soon. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped out and showed so much concern. It is incredible how genuinely nice all motorcyclists are. Cheers to all of us . Thanks again and I will see you all next year.
I'd bet rob.told you about my crash with him. Dislocated big toe, 3 metatarsals, and my clavicle. He thought I fell out of the sky. Physio will be your friend. All will heal in 8-12 weeks. Slower in the foot. I hope it was not your 5th metatarsal, that can take a year, as it is not very vascular. Get good boots, I was wearing boots like Rob, RED05. Garne SG 12. If I was not it would have been so much worse.

Heal well, maybe I'll come next year with Rob.
Mike
Old 04-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #3228
zenriding
Traveler

Oddometer: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinez View Post
My pics are here.

You folks feel free to help yourselves.

Some of you suck and some of you suck less.

Thanks for the all the fun!
Thanks to all the organizers.
Thanks to Val for helping me find someone who knew where to stick us.

And thanks to the groups who let me ride with them despite the fact that I didn't know you until we hit the trails.

Day 1

Day 2

Great Riding with you!
zenriding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #3229
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
I will bring 2 cases next year then......someone was soo drunk they gave away my raffle prize.........luckily I hid my motorcycle...
mike, sorry i could not stop the emcees from hijacking the karma tequilas. bring the special blend for jimmy and todd next year.

hey, the jimmy lewis class is yours.

your giving is a tradition. tequila for the proficient riders, then a jl class to a lucky noob. just like last year you gave me a jl class. so, who will be the lucky noob this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofreilly View Post
Hi,
My camping chair went missing, perhaps it blew away Sunday morning and looked unclaimed. If you happened to pick it up drop me a note. It's a blue zero G chair. It's fairly heavy and really comfy. Leans all the way back.

Oh, and I lost ANOTHER lic plate on warm springs road. If you found a plate ping me.

Thanks,
_Seth

seth, sorry your losing stuff....hahaha

i saw your recliner near site#46 (party central). looks like someone found it and left it there for me to notice. i did, and asked one inmate to hang on to it. not sure if he took it home. hope he did. i will pm the inmate.

pablo's (espi) servitude to the event will need a pc version.....
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #3230
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...

Oddometer: 4,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
mike, sorry i could not stop the emcees from hijacking the karma tequilas. bring the special blend for jimmy and todd next year.

hey, the jimmy lewis class is yours.

your giving is a tradition. tequila for the proficient riders, then a jl class to a lucky noob. just like last year you gave me a jl class. so, who will be the lucky noob this year?

I would me more than honored to give the class to someone who will truly use it....

So....

First Nomination is...

Pjh66...Pat or Kuya Pat to you....US Marine....countless tours...gave up his trip on Friday to drive a fellow rider 5 hours to the Hospital....

if Pat is unable to go...

Lonestar....Bob....drove for 3 hours and hung out for another 3 just to get a few of us some gas for the big loop...

so Pat...or Bob....there ya go....
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #3231
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
awesome to see lots of people are home now and hearing about the great time they had....

some more good news....

there are a few raffle prizes that were missing and then found them in my van last night....

1 - $150 gift certificate and med t-shirt from galacticGS (winner will like it)
1- gift certificate from seat concept
2- 20% off voucher for a rekluse clutch (you have to use in within 3 months)
50 - $15 gift certificate from A&S BMW Motorcycles (ascycles.com)

i don't remember if the dirt bagz gift certificate was given away. if not, it may still be in my possesion.

really sorry for the slip up, now i believe, it comes with age...

we will figure out how to give them away. tune in.

stg (tae) gave me the raffle prize he won (giant loop orange diablo tank bag) as a bday present. i appreciate it tae, but i think someone will be able to use it more than i do.

surferbum - there are 2 gift certificates, scott performance and dirt tricks. no name, but i think those are part of the thor jersey you won.

vermon - i sent you a message. unclaimed prizes, those are yours too.

pre-ordered t-shirts - i have several that were not picked up. PM me if you haven't got yours.

unpaid obligations - i let several people slide and gave me IOU promises. please reconcile.

there were a few who bailed out and requesting refunds. i was able to get some $ by selling your spot and food. once i get my balance sheet done, i will paypal your portion of your payments.

REKLUSE 20% VOUCHER.

buster (solomotoparts) and i decided that no raffle needed. the first 2 PPs who want it, get it. you have to buy the rekluse within 3 months. these are valuable vouchers and let's not waste them.

rachel (supernanni) - i found your gift certificate for 1 ballistic evo2 lithium
battery (donated by solomotoparts.com). ping me to claim it.

beats working - you need to claim your $25 gift certificate (solomotoparts.com)

bob (lonestar) gave back the $100 service gift certificate from four stroke works (hesperia ca). a little far for him, so he asked me to give it to someone who needs it. first to post it here, it's yours. serious PP only.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #3232
GSequoia
Where are my tools?

Oddometer: 990
Quote:
REKLUSE 20% VOUCHER.

buster (solomotoparts) and i decided that no raffle needed. the first 2 PPs who want it, get it. you have to buy the rekluse within 3 months. these are valuable vouchers and let's not waste them.

rachel (supernanni) - i found your gift certificate for 1 ballistic evo2 lithium
battery (donated by solomotoparts.com). ping me to claim it.

beats working - you need to claim your $25 gift certificate (solomotoparts.com)

bob (lonestar) gave back the $100 service gift certificate from four stroke works (hesperia ca). a little far for him, so he asked me to give it to someone who needs it. first to post it here, it's yours. serious PP only.
If you have any extra pint glasses I could use 'em, I drink lots of beer!

Also raffle prizes or your motorcycle too, you know, if it's bothering you to hang on to all that crap.
GSequoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #3233
DSM8
Where fun goes to die....

Oddometer: 3,669
Question

Does anyone know the screen name of the guy that was manning the KLIM truck?

Need to get in contact with him, if you are him and reading this please PM me.

Thanks.

DSM8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #3234
GSequoia
Where are my tools?

Oddometer: 990
Oh yeah - John, don't forget those GPS tracks for our little rescue mission / night wheeling trip.
GSequoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #3235
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
I would me more than honored to give the class to someone who will truly use it....

So....

First Nomination is...

Pjh66...Pat or Kuya Pat to you....US Marine....countless tours...gave up his trip on Friday to drive a fellow rider 5 hours to the Hospital....

if Pat is unable to go...

Lonestar....Bob....drove for 3 hours and hung out for another 3 just to get a few of us some gas for the big loop...

so Pat...or Bob....there ya go....
that's awesome mike.......me like it....another noob wins. btw, can you help pay lowering pat's suspensions by another inch....

folks, that's not all. i tallked to lior to give away his jimmy lewis class to someone who needs one. lior is a very good rider, and he felt someone else could benefit from it more.

LIOR IS DONATING HIS JIMMY LEWIS CLASS to CONTEACHER. if you don't know conteacher (bill), he's the one responsible for bringing in 60% of all the raffle prizes. he worked hard to make the raffle night to 2 raffle nights....

so bill, if you're reading this, send lior a PM.

hmmm...do you guys think this is a coincidence? maybe yes...and at the end...noobs win....

anyone who needs a commemorative glass, please contact jim (spafxer). btw, diego (perro from hell) did the artwork. jab and traveltoad produced and donated the glasses.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #3236
slowpoke
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 103
Now I regret not saving some vacation days for this
slowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:01 AM   #3237
Eggroll
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 324
Many thanks to all the volunteers and their hard works to make one of the
best Rally ever.
I don't know how Joel do it but he seem to be out done himself year after
year. Thank so much Joel, you're the best!
Nice to see all the old faces and meet new one.

See you all next year at the same camp.

Eggroll
Eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #3238
spafxer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,588
Beatsworkin'

Raffle prize has been noted to him Joel..

I'll pick it up maybe this week. I'm thinking I'll be in Burbank.

I saw that chair looking all lonely. I mentioned it to you, so someone did pick it up?

Had a GREAT time. Scheduled way too much shit as usual so didn't get to cruise the campground as much as I would have liked. (Even with the pit bike!)
spafxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #3239
beatsworkin
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
Thanks

Thanks, Joel, Jim, Bob, Marsha and many others. We had a great time.
beatsworkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #3240
headstaller
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 309
gift certificate from seat concept ??
Quote:
awesome to see lots of people are home now and hearing about the great time they had....

some more good news....

there are a few raffle prizes that were missing and then found them in my van last night....

1 - $150 gift certificate and med t-shirt from galacticGS (winner will like it)
1- gift certificate from seat concept
2- 20% off voucher for a rekluse clutch (you have to use in within 3 months)
50 - $15 gift certificate from A&S BMW Motorcycles (ascycles.com)

i don't remember if the dirt bagz gift certificate was given away. if not, it may still be in my possesion.

really sorry for the slip up, now i believe, it comes with age...

we will figure out how to give them away. tune in.

stg (tae) gave me the raffle prize he won (giant loop orange diablo tank bag) as a bday present. i appreciate it tae, but i think someone will be able to use it more than i do.

surferbum - there are 2 gift certificates, scott performance and dirt tricks. no name, but i think those are part of the thor jersey you won.

vermon - i sent you a message. unclaimed prizes, those are yours too.

pre-ordered t-shirts - i have several that were not picked up. PM me if you haven't got yours.

unpaid obligations - i let several people slide and gave me IOU promises. please reconcile.

there were a few who bailed out and requesting refunds. i was able to get some $ by selling your spot and food. once i get my balance sheet done, i will paypal your portion of your payments.
headstaller is offline   Reply With Quote