Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #1066
slugdad
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaplow View Post
Anyone looking for a 2008 KTM 990 Adv? I took it on this trip two years ago. This year i would like to go on something a little smaller.

Low mileage and lots of modsaAsking $8500 OBO.

deal!
i'll be bringing my wr250
see ya at psr
slugdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #1067
ConTeacher
DirtBikeStuff.net

Oddometer: 181
More Stuff for Saturday Night!

Steve Zollinger at Scotts Performance ( www.scottsonline.com ) has donated twenty-five (that's 25!) discount certificates. These certificates give an individual 20% off on all “Scotts” branded items as well as a few other product lines. They can only be used one time, but have no limit to the number of items that can be purchased at that time.

We started our business in a small Automotive shop in Glendale, California, doing repairs and setting up suspension for local racers. Our popularity and performance gained momentum in a hurry and we had to move to our current location in Montrose, California, in September, of 1974. Great service, technical know-how and commitment to our customers gave us an edge over our competition. We were possessed with making only the highest quality products and giving unequalled support. Starting with only 2 employees, we then expanded our line up to include accessories for all facets of off-road motorcycling.

We joined forces with Ohlins Racing in 1987 and together, we developed the Premier Steering Stabilizer, acknowledged by Motocross Action as, "One of the 10 most influential products of all time!" We have now grown into the international market and coupled with our website, we supply products all over the world, maintaining our original goals and ideals. We are all still very involved with motorcycle riding and racing and the issues surrounding our sport. We certainly hope we can serve you some time in our near future.

http://ConTeacher.whereamiriding.com
ConTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #1068
Blaise W
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 571
Yeah! Fingers crossed for one of the Scotts discounts. I would love to have one of their SS filters in each of my bikes.
Blaise W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #1069
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaplow View Post
Anyone looking for a 2008 KTM 990 Adv? I took it on this trip two years ago. This year i would like to go on something a little smaller.

Low mileage and lots of modsaAsking $8500 OBO.

nice looking bike, glws.

those riding big bikes and needing bike protection and other stuff, contact kurt, BLACK DOG has what you need, may even bring it to the event. save yourself the shipping cost.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #1070
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConTeacher View Post
Steve Zollinger at Scotts Performance ( www.scottsonline.com ) has donated twenty-five (that's 25!) discount certificates. These certificates give an individual 20% off on all “Scotts” branded items as well as a few other product lines. They can only be used one time, but have no limit to the number of items that can be purchased at that time.

We started our business in a small Automotive shop in Glendale, California, doing repairs and setting up suspension for local racers. Our popularity and performance gained momentum in a hurry and we had to move to our current location in Montrose, California, in September, of 1974. Great service, technical know-how and commitment to our customers gave us an edge over our competition. We were possessed with making only the highest quality products and giving unequalled support. Starting with only 2 employees, we then expanded our line up to include accessories for all facets of off-road motorcycling.

We joined forces with Ohlins Racing in 1987 and together, we developed the Premier Steering Stabilizer, acknowledged by Motocross Action as, "One of the 10 most influential products of all time!" We have now grown into the international market and coupled with our website, we supply products all over the world, maintaining our original goals and ideals. We are all still very involved with motorcycle riding and racing and the issues surrounding our sport. We certainly hope we can serve you some time in our near future.

wow, thanks bill. the rate you're bringing in raffle prizes, we don't need to do any riding on saturday, just call our numbers and pick our prizes.....
Old 01-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #1071
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,239
Hi Joel old Tom here in Prescott, ConTeacher, Bill has a spot for me at the motel I am so looking forward to riding in DV. Hoping to ride with Bill but looks like the rides he is doing are full at this time. Hoping to maybe get on the same rides if they split into more groups. Thanks for making this ride happen.
AZ Tom
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #1072
Cowgirl
Cougar on the prowl

Oddometer: 3,739
Anybody thinking of riding out to the dunes? I'd like to go out there but I don't want to go alone and I have no idea how to get there anyway
A Cougar goes racing
Lead me not into temptation ............ just follow me, I know a short-cut.
Cowgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #1073
pinocono
Husky Dü

Oddometer: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Anybody thinking of riding out to the dunes? I'd like to go out there but I don't want to go alone and I have no idea how to get there anyway
Olancha Dunes? rjnutt posted up a ride to there and Darwin on Thursday.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #1074
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
Hi Joel old Tom here in Prescott, ConTeacher, Bill has a spot for me at the motel I am so looking forward to riding in DV. Hoping to ride with Bill but looks like the rides he is doing are full at this time. Hoping to maybe get on the same rides if they split into more groups. Thanks for making this ride happen.
AZ Tom
hi tom, not that easy....

you still have to get on the list (waiting). sorry, that's how it works, and once you're in, have to register via paypal or check., plus the dinner (optional).

very good chance you'll get on the IN list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
cindy, after last year's lippencott, now the sand dunes.....

go girl. hook up with andy....

CHECK OUT THE DONORS AND RAFFLE PRIZES (PAGE 1) - THOUGHT OF ADDING THE LOGOS AND PICS. THEY SUPPORT THIS EVENT AND DESERVE A LITTLE RECOGNITION.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #1075
joneswgareth
Welsh Rarebit

Oddometer: 189
Money sent

Anyone riding down from Vancouver/Canada/anywhere on my way - let me know and we can buddy up

Gareth
Old 01-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #1076
Cowgirl
Cougar on the prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneswgareth View Post
Money sent

Anyone riding down from Vancouver/Canada/anywhere on my way - let me know and we can buddy up

Gareth
I'm not riding - I'm bringing the WR in the truck. PM me.
A Cougar goes racing
Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #1077
Cowgirl
Cougar on the prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post

At least it'll be soft when I fall down ........ ........... again and again
A Cougar goes racing
Old 01-09-2013, 07:14 AM   #1078
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
hi tom, not that easy....

you still have to get on the list (waiting). sorry, that's how it works, and once you're in, have to register via paypal or check., plus the dinner (optional).

very good chance you'll get on the IN list.

CHECK OUT THE DONORS AND RAFFLE PRIZES (PAGE 1) - THOUGHT OF ADDING THE LOGOS AND PICS. THEY SUPPORT THIS EVENT AND DESERVE A LITTLE RECOGNITION.
Money for Reg. & dinners already sent.
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #1079
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneswgareth View Post
Money sent

Gareth
fixed.

love to see PPs from far away gracing this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
Money for Reg. & dinners already sent.
i like your style tom, no messing around and don't let grass under your boots....
Old 01-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #1080
slidewayes
slidewayes

Oddometer: 381
can you give some sort of confirmation of payment received maybe * buy name or change of color to?
slidewayes is offline   Reply With Quote