User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Domromer OP
Desert Rat

Oddometer: 1,084
scooter/goecache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country

I'm a morning person and my wife is not. Saturdays morning are a constant struggle in out house. If she sleep in till 8 I feel half the day is already over. Where she thinks 8 is two hour too early. With that in mind I work up nice and early today, took care of the dogs and got on the scooter while the morning light was still nice. I didn't go far. Just 40 miles or so. There was a new geocache that I wanted to grab, that was located in a pretty tidal marsh area. When I pulled op to the spot there way a lady chicken necking for crabs. She had only caught one so far but had already lost a few. She also mentioned a beach across the marsh that was covered in fossilized shark teeth. To get to the beach you need to swim or have a boat so that will have to wait for a warmer time of the year. On the way out I grabbed the geocache and two foxes ran across my path. All in all a great ride, early in the morning where I had the roads all to myself. Don't look below if you don't want to see gratuitous Silver Wing pics!

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851060 ... A desert rat explores the south.

Domromer screwed with this post 12-26-2012 at 08:46 AM
Domromer is offline   Reply With Quote