Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #106
pommie john
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craneguy View Post
You're absolutely right. I think they used to flash continuously though... It had me and McLean fooled. I have no excuse. He must be 172 years old now. He gets a pass.

:)

I'm pretty sure they flash when the pit lane speed limiter is engaged and are on fully the rest of the time when there's poor visibility.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #107
elite1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcaddy View Post
I have a cousin that still talks about the ride I gave her on my "Harley" years ago every time I see her. I am not sure how my old BMW turned into a Harley, but I didn't think it worth the effort to correct her. I still have the Beemer, but maybe I should give her a ride on my Ducati one of these days to see what it turns into.
Yea, its like, if you cut your finger, you ask for a Band-Aid instead of a bandage. If you need to blow your nose, you ask for a Kleenex instead of a tissue. I guess I'll just tell my wife I'm going for a Harley ride......
10 Triumph Thruxton - ton up bitch ; 86 Elite 150 Deluxe - pimpin' 80's icon ; 78 Puch Newport - still in the family. Still can't outrun Fido. ; 07 Elite 80 - bulletproof but boring - sold ; 82 Honda Ft500 Ascot - The lil' donkey's bed - gone but not forgotten.
elite1 is offline   Reply With Quote