User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
Forrest39 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 58
Bark Busters on F700GS with Kaoko throttle lock

In looking for info for barkbusters for the F700, I couldn't find any complete info on what BB's will work with a throttle lock. Twisted Throttle could not confirm that the Kaoko throttle lock CCF500 would be compatible with the BB kit BHG40-NP. I can confirm a valid install. BB is busy getting their kit BHG40.2-NP out to Twisted Throttle, but as of last week they still didn't have the full kit in stock. I called and purchased the two screws SC.00.08.070.01.7991 along with the BHG40-NP kit as described in the thread http://f800riders.org/forum/showthre...page2?p=671399 post #99 and everything came together as advertised. So if you can't wait - like me - you can get this set up now!

Hope this helps…
-Kevin
Forrest39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:33 AM   #2
mbonadio
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
I also just spoke to Twisted Throttle today and they are working on getting the kits for the F700GS on their site in the coming weeks...

MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest39 View Post
In looking for info for barkbusters for the F700, I couldn't find any complete info on what BB's will work with a throttle lock. Twisted Throttle could not confirm that the Kaoko throttle lock CCF500 would be compatible with the BB kit BHG40-NP. I can confirm a valid install. BB is busy getting their kit BHG40.2-NP out to Twisted Throttle, but as of last week they still didn't have the full kit in stock. I called and purchased the two screws SC.00.08.070.01.7991 along with the BHG40-NP kit as described in the thread http://f800riders.org/forum/showthre...page2?p=671399 post #99 and everything came together as advertised. So if you can't wait - like me - you can get this set up now!

Hope this helps…
-Kevin
mbonadio is offline   Reply With Quote