Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #76
supershaft
because I can

Oddometer: 8,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by _cy_ View Post
SS ... I see you don't mind using other folks pic's, yet you've never posted one of your own.

by the way when it's plain as the nose on your face... it's OK to admit you are wrong... it's OK .. really

the offer for a free easy to use camera is still good... pic's or it didn't happen!
Where do you get off? If you don't like the rules of this forum, go somewhere else.

I always admit being wrong when I am. I have admitted such many times over on this forum.

At least I have you calling that manometer an 'old version manometer'. That isn't an old version of a manometer. That IS a manometer. Manometers use inches of liquid. They are 100% accurate unlike your gauges because there is nothing mechanical or electronic to be inaccurate. You should realize too that manometers compare pressures in real time. They don't measure a pressure to later be duplicated somewhere else like a Uni-syn. Even with that in mind, no, I don't call my differential compression gauge a manometer. I would if I was measuring the pressures with inches of liquid but they don't. Of course I saw "digital manometer" written on one of your tools when you first posted that picture. Like I said earlier, I have seen many a mislabeled tool. Seeing another one doesn't change my point. There are reasons why most everyone doesn't call a twin max or what have you, electronic or mechanical or any combination therein, a manometer. Mainly because they are not what most everybody in the know call manometers.

Like I have said many times before on this forum. I have a camera. I just never find the need to use it. I am planning on posting some pictures soon but you are tempting me not to since 'pics or it didn't happen' taken in any forum of seriousness is just plain stupid.

supershaft screwed with this post 12-15-2012 at 10:27 PM
supershaft is online now   Reply With Quote